It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ACLU Board Member Resigns After Urging People To Kill Supporters Of Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I really don't care what the DOJ has to say on anything.

They are nothing but a political arm of the administration.

Dishing out 'justice' according to political beliefs rather than LAWS.
edit on 11-12-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

What are you worried about left wingers don't believe in guns

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: DBCowboy

Or maybe Trump opening his mouth was all he needed to become a idiotic Facebook terrorist.

Yeah, kinda like 'she was asking to be raped because she wore that slutty dress'.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

So you're saying leftist media has warped leftist minds into killing Trump supporters? For that to be true then it must be fairly easy to find such media talking about killing or harming Trump supporters, so please share them.

If there wasn't a Trump in the race spewing all kinds of moronic bigotry from his mouth then this ACLU moron would have never made such a post in the first place.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

What has the DOJ said that you don't agree with because as of now they haven't said much about anything. It was Colorado who said it wasn't a hate crime if that's what you are don't agree with.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

So you're saying leftist media has warped leftist minds into killing Trump supporters?

If they don't I WILL.

Two can play that game as that other thread exposed the PP shooter was the 'result' of right wing media.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

What are you worried about left wingers don't believe in guns

LOL...I have plenty of left-wing friends (and family)...and they ALL own guns.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Interesting analogy but a women dressing sexy is nothing compared to a man running for president whose campaign seems to be based on hate speech.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Look, I like Trump.

I just don't want to get hurt.

Please.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Then please, post this media. Post the hateful rhetoric the left has been pushing for violence against Trump and his supporters. I'm sure if such a thing existed it would have been front page of ATS long ago.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Great. No one wants to get hurt and no one wants to hurt you because you like Trump and I'll go a step further and say no one is ever gonna hurt you because you like him.

I hope I don't get hurt because I don't like Trump but I'm not at all worried.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Wait, is this radical left wing terrorism? Just checking.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Great. No one wants to get hurt and no one wants to hurt you because you like Trump and I'll go a step further and say no one is ever gonna hurt you because you like him.

I hope I don't get hurt because I don't like Trump but I'm not at all worried.

Well, no one is calling for you to die.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Yeah, we are beating them up over here too! LMAO! They have it coming after that NLBS post......

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Actually, it might be nice to receive an official ATS management response on that fair question.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Well I guess one could call it LEFT WING Christian terrorism.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AceWombat04

I agree, and everyone says that, yet here we are - still circling the drain.

But it's starting to feel like something people just say to caveat their real opinions or some such As trite as saying you'll give a bunch of money to charity if you win the lottery. Besides, you don't ever win but you're still short a dollar. That's where we're at now....crazy rhetoric, hollow platitudes to sooth our conscience and gambling with our future.
edit on 12/12/2015 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   

It's called openmindedness. Stop being so small.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Left wing extremism?... naa... The mass media, mostly left wing, alongside apparently ATS official position is to ignore the elephant in the room and to instead bash at all Americans who lean to the right in politics.

I know not all of ATS staff members are left wing, and even among left wings some of them might have been against the latest episode of BS... But c'mon... The latest extremist attack was perpetrated by Islamic radicals, yet NLBS tries to deflect the problem right in front of us and instead want to focus on keep attacking Americans who are politically leaning to the right...

The attack was done with assault rifles and guns? Let's not focus on the fact that it was ISLAMIC RADICALS who did it, but instead concentrate on blaming American's right to bear arms... After all, we know how well the French stopped the use of "legal firearms in the latest atrocity committed against them... Oh wait... ISLAMIC RADICALS acquired weapons illegally and murdered innocent French people.

Not only that, but after the French authorities made several raids on Muslim mosques they found over "300 weapons of war" and hatred prayers praising ISIS and their "freedom warriors"...

But hey, attacks by extremists in the U.S. must happen because "Americans have a right to own and bear arms"... After all, everyone knows that banning firearms will stop such terrorist attacks... Right?...

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   

He deserves all the heat he gets from saying what he said.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join