It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our amazing Masters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Lets pay tribute to our amazing Masters because they are amazing, so much so that I often wish they would amaze into thin air, that would be one way of getting rid of them.

Alas there is no way we can rid our suffering world of our amazing Masters because they own it, they hold the power, they control the resources, they regulate our lives by laying down all the laws that bind us to this reality that they in their amazing brilliance have constructed for us and, one presumes, for themselves.

Why do we bitch about them and their methods? Could any of us do better? If we can why don't we?

Our amazing Masters have created a fairground for us all. Some of us are strapped onto the marry-go-round and others onto the roller coaster so why not take it as it comes, enjoy the endless thrills.

Sure, you have no control over your immediate future. The merry-go-round could spin wildly, the roller coaster could come off the rails and only our amazing Masters have the means to keep it all up and running so put your faith and trust in them and they might, might, give you all the thrills you crave without actually breaking your neck.

I'm describing the this is it world. This is it. This is what is.

But what could be?

Imagine having no Masters to take care of all the mechanics of reality? Imagine a world that is no longer a fairground. Imagine not being strapped onto the merry-go-round of life. Or the roller coaster. Imagine creating your own reality where you are fully responsible for what you do and for what happens to you. Creating your own values and ethics instead of settling for laws and rules that anchor you down forever.

Outgrow the fairground, outgrow our amazing Masters. Become who you truly are.

So why bitch about the way things are? For as long as the concept of what could be remains vague and doubtful our amazing Masters and this god-awful fairground reality will continue to be our lot.

So don't waste energy bitching about the way things are. Imagine what could be.

I do.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Everything people do is dependent on the system. Big cities, food, transport, jobs, income, bills: all generated, absorbed and recycled.

If you throw the switch it all grinds to a halt. Can't have that, people will starve.

So like, they are holding everyone hostage.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I have thought it before, What if there is no one at the wheel. It is a very dark place to think about, so I thank the Masters every day, and spit their names between my teeth every night. That is about right.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
amazing masters who control reality?

it is not necessary to imagine having no masters to take care of the mechanics of reality, as there is nothing to suggest such "masters" exist in the first place.

you want to "outgrow" the laws of physics? good luck with that.

life is many things, but it is not a "god-awful fairground". i rather enjoy life, and i do in fact control my immediate (and long term) future. right now i am going to turn off my computer and go outside, for instance. perhaps you should do the same =)

live longer and prosper.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Everything people do is dependent on the system. Big cities, food, transport, jobs, income, bills: all generated, absorbed and recycled.

If you throw the switch it all grinds to a halt. Can't have that, people will starve.

So like, they are holding everyone hostage.

Exactly, you can't escape what is. You have to overcome it through imagining what could be. What could be will eventually replace what is but not without input from all of us. Its a transformation kind of process that can only be kick started through realization.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoBaZ
I have thought it before, What if there is no one at the wheel. It is a very dark place to think about, so I thank the Masters every day, and spit their names between my teeth every night. That is about right.

If there was no one at the wheel our reality would be far removed from what it is. But spitting their names between your teeth as you say is futile and thanking them is belittling, we owe them nothing. Would they thank you for allowing them to regulate and manipulate every facet of human existence? We need to move on away and up.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Anadandan

I can only be the change I want to see in my own little area of influence.

Most people are so busy propping up their little piece of the world they have made for themselves, they can't see the forest for the trees.

Kind of too late to change direction now, they are committed.

To success, ambition, money and stuff.

Busy, one track minds, un empathetic towards others.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: spygeek

Good for you. You help to maintain the world as it is. I want to pass on from people who want to settle for this. Nothing personal but there is so much more.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I don't think you quite grasp what I'm trying to say.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anadandan

I don't think you quite grasp what I'm trying to say.

Sorry, I'm kind of slow sometimes, say it differently?

Exactly, you can't escape what is. You have to overcome it through imagining what could be. What could be will eventually replace what is but not without input from all of us. Its a transformation kind of process that can only be kick started through realization.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoBaZ

But spitting their names between your teeth as you say is futile and thanking them is belittling, we owe them nothing.

Ah you get the point very well.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I don't mean to imply anything regards your intelligence. What I'm saying is that its senseless to hope or to speak about changing what is. We can neither change nor destroy the reality that TPTB control because they own it, they created it, they run the joint. We, those of us who see that there is a great deal more to life, have the opportunity to move on, to bring into existence that which COULD BE. Forget that which is, shun it, turn your back on it. Yes, you will still be a part of it but you will at least have begun the process of MOVING ON and will no longer giving your precious energy to it. I'm not very good at painting pictures with words, sorry.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   

No, You're doing fine and I agree with you. I have done just abut everything I can on a personal level to stop feeding the system that rules the world.

And its hard, especially in the modern world to be in it and not, of it.

To be a part of the world but not a product of the world.

As much as possible.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

But what could be?

Prison

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b9a3408e2239.png[/atsimg]

Single family home

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/61a3b8de78c4.png[/atsimg]

Middle Class home

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a9d961e5879d.png[/atsimg]

Upper Class home

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af21e0c5a7d3.png[/atsimg]

What is the purpose of a financial penalty.
I suggest that it is to teach a lesson.

What are we learning, then, in these economic times?
    That the money masters have to keep us poor, or military enlistment dries up.
    That we are 1000 times more productive per person than the 20's, but can't afford to buy a house without a loan.
    That all scarcity in the modern world is by design, to keep demand high.

Mike Grouchy
edit on 16-12-2015 by mikegrouchy because: format

edit on 16-12-2015 by mikegrouchy because: grammar and format

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Why did Jesus become violent and throw out the money changers instead of persuading them by making a reasoned argument?

The money changers already knew they were cheating people and had become "a den of robbers", they had been doing this long enough to have had the opportunity to realize the enormity of their endeavor but didn't care ...

The money changers were often from the families of the Priests and Pharisees, so those families made a lot of money from people wanting to worship.

Only "special" money "made" for use in the temple was allowed to pay the tax, so people first had to change their own gold coins for the "special" money. The money changers often gave very bad exchange rates and also charged you to have the money changed..

The money changers also sold special animals passed as "clean" -at very high prices- that were to be used as sacrifices within the Temple... And if you didn't pay, the Priest could arrange for your household property to be taken from you...

So the Jewish leaders decided that they would have to find a way to eliminate Jesus because he was popular and was undermining their authority...

The Money Masters

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
This isn't so much poverty that destroy us but the corruption of our institutions who support the disappearence of the human race. When I look at all the murders they disguise as suicide with the support of our security forces, I cannot trust them for this simple reason.

Money will never make return those they have eliminated.
edit on 21-12-2015 by iamslaro because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join