It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Caught Breaking State Law

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So more maybe they did something wrong, got it. Might face fines, nothing yet.

Thanks
edit on 11-12-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I believe that the texas case was the one that arkansas used to try to justify their second recent attempt to pull funding from planned parenthood after their first attempt (the.....we have enough other providers and can do without pp, after all our dentists and cosmetic surgeons can do pap smears in their spare time....justification). if it is that case, the charges were never proven, and planned parenthood settled out of court without admitting any wrongdoing.

as far as the disposal of fetal tissue, I guess there is a possibility since one of the few places where they could dispose of it was the prolife crowd and well, caved to their wishes and stopped accepting it. but I noticed that the article does mention companies, like planned parenthood maybe contracted them to dispose of it properly, in which case, I would be more inclined to think that it would be the responsibility of the company contracted to ensure that it was disposed of properly more than it would be planned parenthood's if they had entered the contract with a reasonable basis for believing that it would be disposed of properly.

I am going to categorize this one in the same waste basket as the "selling baby parts" videos till more comes out. mainly because at the moment I am just a tad bit irked with the idea that the prolife crowd would be out there harassing preschool and elementary kids, along with their teachers and parents, chasing the kids down the streets as they walk home from school, screaming at them as they walk to the schools doorways, and using coercive tactics by telling the parents and school officials that they will be doing this crap every week till the parents AND THE KIDS take action to prevent a planned parenthood from moving into the area. trying to pull preschoolers and elementary into the abortion issue to use as tools for your agenda just makes me feel like there is nothing they won't stoop to to further their agenda.

www.washingtonpost.com... 9a-9dfc-11e5-a3c5-c77f2cc5a43c_story.html

link above doesn't work, let's see if this one does...

apps.washingtonpost.com...

edit on 11-12-2015 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

What proven fact, could you bring them here, just saying something is fact with no proof well is not fact.

It's in the article. If you think the source is wrong then show a source for that. Sticking your hand in your ears because it doesn't fit your agenda doesn't work.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

On the first page another poster added a link to the same story, without the spin, go read it. Oh and a poster above you added that the issue would be with the company doing the disposal of the said waste.
edit on 11-12-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!

Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

If I removed all the posts that were directed at members and not the topic, half the thread would be gone.
Take a moment to remember to discuss the topic....and NOT each other.
Those who continue will find consequences......

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join