It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Shoots Unarmed Man then Covers it Up and Won’t be Charged

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: foxhound2459
Having watched your video analyses HDH (Star for effort)

I'm gonna go down the route off the LEO having PTSD issues,

The weight gain, The professional manner of the Execution, (I am the law). The Professional manner of calling in the incident/car crash,

The Officer reminds me off some Retired now Police officers,

Classic case off to much front line (Gore) duty,

Medical retirement with a possibility of rehabilitation for the Trauma he (LEO) has witnessed on the roads over the years.

A sad case all round IMO.

a reply to: hounddoghowlie

You forgot something!
For me, I was tempted to use the 'C' word to describe this 'policeman' then I realised that was too good a word for him, since he obviously belongs to a much higher order of which there is no description.
Trying to intellectualise this 'Aunt Sally' event from a policeman's perspective, would only be a bullshiite exercise.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

Normally I tend to give the police benefit-of-doubt because of how I know people are, but this is a homicide. No way this stands as an accidental shooting. Maybe if they could have destroyed the video somehow before anyone could see it, but not now. I predict he will eventually do time for at least manslaughter.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

If the officers gun was still holstered then the lying sack of sh!t DA might have an argument, but the officer had "intent" by having his gun "drawn"........therefore this is a fail on behalf of the specific Law enforcement organization to exercise truth and justice, because this is a lie and a cover-up for stupidity.

So why isn't he still charged with something and loss of job? You shoot someone by accident you still shot them with no cause...lol I run someone over and paralyze them do I just say My Bad and get on as nothing happened? People and cops can make a mistake but that doesn't mean just because you are a cop you get off.

It really seems in many of these cases the cop shoots because their orders were not followed and it seems they have this How Dare Your Disrespect My Authority attitude and they shoot very quickly when there is nothing threatening to do so. IDN is running from the cops with no serious crime committed as part of it considered a reason to blast away today?
edit on 12-12-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Oh, well this ruling kinda contradicts the old adage of "guns don't just go off by themselves"...

Anyways, of course they don't, he had to have applied pressure to the trigger, and no one does that unless they're firing the weapon.

Attempted murder. Absolutely.

Come on Charlie it was an accident and it is obvious you do not know how easy it is to accidentally discharge your weapon and shoot someone at 30 feet in the neck. I mean the guy was dangerous trying to get out of a crashed car so what is the cop to do, it looks like all that gun training has paid off.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I'm not really trying to intellectualise this event,

I see it all the time in my social circle of good friends,

The Professional "Burn outs" So to speak, There's victims all round not just in this case but probably all major trauma events.

We as adults are expected to deal with Death, gore, traumatic events and suck it up.

Its the system of care that's lacking

For all we Know the driver off this vehicle was a persistent DUI offender and the Officer just flipped cause said driver could afford a good defence lawyer time and again.

Call me soft but I am a great believer in natural law, as in Karma or what ever.

Fox

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   
That must be a new game: 9mm wack-a-mole.

He turned that guy off like a switch.

And there were definitely 2 shots in quick succession.

I don't see how anyone could call this an accident.

-dex

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Did the guy actually died or just seriously injured,not that it would make much difference, just wondering.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
2 shots meant to kill.
WTH was this cop thinking?
Get away with executing someone in cold blood - then he does?
Cop and DA both belong in prison.

"male in the car refusing to get out"
Imagine that, not wanting to come out and get shot again.
Failure to follow police orders - death penalty right there.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

The guy is now a quadriplegic.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
a reply to: Spider879

The guy is now a quadriplegic.

Thanks, a faith probably worst than death in some quarters.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

"Just wow. How can they say the officers weapon just "Went Off". "

It happens. Guns go off, its what they do. Crazy right? bullets and everything, for a minute.

Sometimes, some one pops off an unfortunate round that finds its way into a cute puppys head, or some ones neck, or ass... baby, or other newsworthy target. Sometimes, this some one, is a "police officer",... probably shooting minorities for being poor, the cop who shoots the most, gets a toaster that makes Hitler toast..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join