It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Shoots Unarmed Man then Covers it Up and Won’t be Charged

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

In a pursuit that barely lasted a minute, Thomas loses control of his Toyota Four-Runner, hit the median and flipped over. Tragically, Ehorn was ejected from the vehicle and died on the scene.

Officer Feaster then gets out of his vehicle, gun drawn, and as Thomas attempts to get out of the vehicle, in a likely attempt to check on his wife, the cop shoots him in the neck. They claimed it was an accident.

Butte County District Attorney Mike Ramsey announced on Tuesday that Feaster would not face any charges, claiming that Feaster’s gun merely “went off” when it struck Thomas in the neck, hitting him in the C7 and T1 vertebrae, which will likely mean he will never walk again.

Cops Shoots Unarmed Man then Covers it Up and Won’t be Charged

I did a search and came up with nothing but feel free to delete if a duplicate.

Just wow. How can they say the officers weapon just "Went Off".

If my weapon ever "Went Off" and I hit someone you better believe I would be charged and sued.

How can anybody in their right mind watch that video and say the shooting was accidental.

What does ATS think? Video is in the link. Someone feel free to post it below if you can.
edit on 11-12-2015 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

Officer Feaster then gets out of his vehicle, gun drawn

Butte County District Attorney Mike Ramsey announced on Tuesday that Feaster would not face any charges, claiming that Feaster’s gun merely “went off” when it struck Thomas in the neck

If the officers gun was still holstered then the lying sack of sh!t DA might have an argument, but the officer had "intent" by having his gun "drawn"........therefore this is a fail on behalf of the specific Law enforcement organization to exercise truth and justice, because this is a lie and a cover-up for stupidity.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Oh, well this ruling kinda contradicts the old adage of "guns don't just go off by themselves"...

Anyways, of course they don't, he had to have applied pressure to the trigger, and no one does that unless they're firing the weapon.

Attempted murder. Absolutely.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Here's the video, a would be execution.

edit on 11-12-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I didn't see the officer trip, looked like a deliberate shooting to me. And it kinda looks like he did fire twice. ..either way the cop looked like he was at a shooting gallery, guy pops up and bam!

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Officer Feaster then gets out of his vehicle, gun drawn

Butte County District Attorney Mike Ramsey announced on Tuesday that Feaster would not face any charges, claiming that Feaster’s gun merely “went off” when it struck Thomas in the neck

If the officers gun was still holstered then the lying sack of sh!t DA might have an argument, but the officer had "intent" by having his gun "drawn"........therefore this is a fail on behalf of the specific Law enforcement organization to exercise truth and justice, because this is a lie and a cover-up for stupidity.

Video aside, It's bad; however, he was just in pursuit in a chase. Of course he is going to have his gun drawn. If he doesn't have it drawn he is liable to get himself shot... I'm not defending the video; however, the gun being drawn is not an issue.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Cypress

No, the issue seems to be he shoots the dude and doesnt mention it to dispatch. What he does say is "male refusing to exit"

Then spends a lot of time looking for shell casings it looks like.

Not attempted murder, but definitely an f-up and probably something like criminal negligence at least.

edit on 11-12-2015 by Boxman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
totally bizarre. he just popped him. that's deliberate.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
I didn't see the officer trip, looked like a deliberate shooting to me. And it kinda looks like he did fire twice. ..either way the cop looked like he was at a shooting gallery, guy pops up and bam!

Exactly. Wait, no clearly his 'bacon donut' greased sausage fingers caused this.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boxman

No, the issue seems to be he shoots the dude and doesnt mention it to dispatch. What he does say is "male refusing to exit"

Then spends a lot of time looking for shell casings it looks like.

Not attempted murder, but definitely an f-up and probably something like criminal negligence at least.

I'm not arguing that point as I fully agree, especially in regards to the dispatch call. My point I was trying to get across in my previous post is that sublimes assertion that the cop should never had his weapon drawn. That's just asinine. It was following a pursuit not some random traffic accident.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
well first off his gun was not drawn, he pulled it as the guy was climbing out of the truck and fired.

watch it,
1:06 you see the guys head pop up out of the truck.
1: 07 you see the cop coming into view with his hand on his gun.
1:08 he draws his gun.
1:09 draws and fires,looks like 2 shots.
1:10 the guy falls back in the vehicle.
1:11 he holsters the weapon and starts walking over to the vehicle.
1:12 to 1:32 he looks in the truck.

this was a straight up shooting, no heat of the moment, no tripping causing a accidental discharge. the cop and the DA should both be brought up on charges.

edit on 11-12-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Just looked at it again...and yeah its worse than I thought.
edit on 11-12-2015 by Boxman because: Took another look, changed opinion.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
That looked like an execution..... Just how can they justify it as an accident.... Just wtf man.....

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Natural born killer right there. The ease with which he shoots the guy and then carries on as if it nothing happened, then reporting to dispatch he has a male refusing to get out is frightening. And I see the claim is that only one shot was fired but you can see in the video that two shots were fired. Unless of course, that one shot can create both bursts that are clearly visible coming from the firearm.

He needs to be charged with attempted murder and if they really want to claim accidental discharge, even after watching the video footage, then everyone else involved should be charged with accessory after the fact.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Meh! just another Tuesday welcome to the new normal.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   
well he killed his wife cop killed him. in my opinion i think everything worked out. but then agian im kind of an a55hole

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
two flags...he was looking for casings for the count, I guess.....if he shot twice, the video will prove it after a review I hope

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Any trained gun owner knows you don't put your finger on the trigger unless you intend to fire. Murder for sure, but maybe the guy wasn't the right race for a narrative or agenda.
edit on 2015/12/12 by Metallicus because: Corrected auto-correct

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Any trained gun owner knows you don't put your finger on the trigger unless you intend to fire. Murder for sure, but maybe the guy wasn't the right race for a narrative or agenda.

Well here is what you should do!!!.. re-tweet it , Facebook it share it call attention to it yes it is shameful but don't wait for others to do something about It.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Having watched your video analyses HDH (Star for effort)

I'm gonna go down the route off the LEO having PTSD issues,

The weight gain, The professional manner of the Execution, (I am the law). The Professional manner of calling in the incident/car crash,

The Officer reminds me off some Retired now Police officers,

Classic case off to much front line (Gore) duty,

Medical retirement with a possibility of rehabilitation for the Trauma he (LEO) has witnessed on the roads over the years.

A sad case all round IMO.

Fox.

a reply to: hounddoghowlie

top topics

<<   2 >>

join