It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Closing the Borders on Islam

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: real_one

The article is bunk.

You have any citations for this claim?

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Get your head out of the sand. Islamic extremists believe that they're fighting a holy war.
a reply to: real_one
well yes, that is maybe what they believe. But as I was saying, we are talking about how we deal with certain people on our homelands.That is where the mistake has been made all along, I dont go to your house and dictate the rules. This is the right view before war and after. During war is a whole other matter. Its not about muslims alone,its about any culture that comes in to contact with another on their homeland. In general it was always know that one must offer respect to someones homeland, if not there were consequences.
Also even if the article was bunk as you say, it still has valid points to offer. As for your comment on religion I did not bash a whole religion, my focus is mainly that of respect to the culture where you have decided to reside. If you dont like it, go back to where you come from. Whatever your color or creed. Just go back and play your game at home. Lets see if things are so good at home?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join