It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good job Fox and anyone who spreads anyti Muslim propaganda

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: theonenonlyone

originally posted by: queenofswords

Our government better get a handle on radicals in this country, the ones that have infiltrated and the ones that are being radicalized. It is not the pundits telling us this, it is our very own intelligence officials telling us. We are investigating more that 1000 ISIS related cases in our country.

I have seen your posts. You seem to only acknowledge violence in America when it is from radicals but ignore it when it comes from someone else. Why?

Did I say Muslims are the biggest threat to America? What is wrong with the thinking process of blind libs?! Really, you read that in what I posted? Libs have a real problem, imo, with an ability to examine words and ideas on more than one level.

Mentally ill people that shoot up a place are just that, mentally ill. If they don't belong to an organized group or faction and are communicating their evil plots through encrypted messages to others in their organization, it is a local law enforcement issue.

I acknowledge that that goes on. I acknowledge that we have a horrible inner city thug-on-thug and gang-on-gang violence. I have posted about that on numerous occasions.

If people can't see the difference in that and an infiltration of radical islamic terrorists, then you aren't reading reliable intelligence sources and law enforcement reports about what is really happening in this country.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
If Fox News can be implicated every time some lone nut lashes out at Muslims....can I implicate Obama when Terrorists strike? MSNBC news too? Maybe Huffington Post also?

See how silly this is?

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You're being critical of a news agency. Some may consider what you are doing as spreading hate.

They would be wrong. No hate here just pointing out the facts that Fox lies and spreads propaganda about Muslims.

After last weeks shooting, all they talked about was the Muslim aspect of it and it was like the shootings prior to this did not exist.

They continued to harp on how Muslim radicals are the biggest threat to Americans and never even mentioned that gun massacres are usually done by mentally ill people or right wing extremists.

It was like this massacre was the only mass shooting to ever happen or that mass murder is only committed by radical Muslims in America.

When both shootings in a matter of two weeks, all networks were talking about possible causes. I watched to keep informed about what was going on. The first shooting happened and when the perpetrator was found, they ignored the issue of how a mentally ill person got a gun, what religion he was associated with or his motives. They focused on how people are coming after guns..etc.

The 2nd shooting happens..and all they would talk about who it was and what religion they came from and this is America's biggest threat. It was like the last shooting by a Christian did not exist.

It was unbelievable.

link   
Dumbies keep bashing FoxNews, yet the Big3 broadcast companies (all Left Wing) have 4 or 5 times as many viewers.

ABC, CBS, NBC are the blue ribbon propaganda outlets, not Fox or even CNN.

So where does that place the people who believe the MSM?

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I think Muslims posting videos beheading, burning, shooting, slaughtering, raping and throwing gays off buildings PROBABLY does a lot more for that then the news organizations youre upset at.......

Just saying

The obvious difference here is that the people posting videos of beheadings (promoting that extremist ideology) are in foreign countries. Don't you think that's a difference or is everything anyone does excused by the actions of a those violent religious nuts?

Why can't we just all just agree that both things are bad?

Exactly.

If you cannot see the difference between your own country and theirs than there is no helping you.

Why is their country like that?

Why has the middle east been a crap hole for basically all of recorded human history?

Why do you think importing them will not result in them just acting like they do over there over here?

(post by theonenonlyone removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So where does that place the people who believe the MSM?

Pure as the undriven snow.

Just pay no attention to ECO terrorist's, and groups like BLM, and Black Panthers, and Occupy Wall Street.

Perfect little 'angels'.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: theonenonlyone

Then stop watching Fox News.

Free speech isn't pretty sometimes. You want to just make it nice so no ones feefees get hurt?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: forkedtongue

Why do you think importing them will not result in them just acting like they do over there over here?

Wait a minute. First you are acting like they are all like that.

Secondly, you think you country is better regardless of all the mass shootings you have had?

Crazies come in all races and religions.

If you are worried about being killed from a radical, do you have the same fear of a mentally ill person shooting you...you should because one happens more than the other..

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Well good nite..

(post by queenofswords removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Before I actually leave..

You do know that school yard debating is not any good..right?

I know in your eyes that two wrongs somehow make a right but in real life not so much.

Not once was it stated anywhere in this thread that they are any better than Fox or Anti Muslims.

It is just a false narrative you made up. You seem to enjoy that, I think it is because you have difficulty with the real world and need to make things up in order to convince yourself your winning at something.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: forkedtongue

Wait a minute. First you are acting like they are all like that.

Secondly, you think you country is better regardless of all the mass shootings you have had?

Crazies come in all races and religions.

If you are worried about being killed from a radical, do you have the same fear of a mentally ill person shooting you...you should because one happens more than the other..

I'm not acting any way, I made no statements period, I asked 3 questions.

They must of been uncomfortable for your world view I guess?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Good job Fox and anyone who spreads anyti Muslim propaganda

Apparently two wrongs do make a RIGHT.

After all doing something decrying FOX of.

The only false narrative here is blaming FOX as per the thread title.

Good nite I'm off to watch some Fox News

link   
I will wait until a suspect is caught and arrested before rushing to judgement and fear.

There is a history of CAIR crying hate crime only to be proven false.

There is a history of pastors burning down their own churches and claiming a hate crime.

There is a history of BLM burning down churches and blaming it racists.

link   

ENOUGH!

ATS expect Civilty and Decrum in our forums when debating.

Any more bickering, and the posts will be removed.

If you insist on being rude, you will find yourself post banned....for no specified amount of time!

Do not reply to this post.

(post by theonenonlyone removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Well it's a little hard since you make a Title about FoxNews and don't even mention FoxNews in your OP.

Very confusing.

And of course, you aren't acknowledging any of the real events involving wild crazy Muslim extremists.

Millions of people have died because of Islamic governments.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

We did?

Actually, you accused me of trying to silence anti-abortion views because I called Robert Dear a Christian terrorist.

That's okay, I don't blame Christians for extremism simply for not individually doing everything they can to denounce it and I was simply pointing out that the popular meme promoted by Fox news that "Muslims aren't denouncing terrorism" (and therefore shoulder some responsibility, if not for terrorism itself, at least for the Islamophobia — or should I say, "myth of Islamophobia?") reveals a considerable level of cognitive dissonance (and a double standard).
edit on 2015-12-11 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join