It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shame on you

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: KesleyJ
a reply to: nonspecific

First of all, I can stay in this conversation, since the way Scotland works is not apart of this conversation.

Secondly, I was rubbing it in that America managed to free itself from the Crown and Scotland could not, while Australia, Canada and New Zealand never tried. That was my comment, the peculiarities of the UK system is not in any way a part of my comment.

At no point did you or Sceptic respond to my actual response of the topic which is that Islamophobia is not the same as racism. America is exceptional because we managed to free ourselves from the overlords. Nor my third comment, where you both focused on the BNP source, as if I cared, while ignoring my entire comment on Islam.

So, I think you're the one who shouldn't comment. Since, your comment consists of telling me not to comment. And yes, any information you can add on the current UK system would be welcomed.

I could take a long time writing a response that would make sense.

Please stop thinking about what you wish to say and take a moment to consider what you mean.

You simply do not have the understanding to involve yourself in this conversation. This is not an insult, just a statement of fact. Answer me this if you may?

Do you live in the UK? Do you understand UK politics? are you British?

I am not saying that if not you cannot comment but please understand that if you answer no to the above then you possibly might need to shut up.

I am so tired of going back and forth with you.

Whether I live in the UK, understand UK politics, or am British is not in any way apart of this topic. We've already established that I don't know about it and laid it to rest. So the person who needs to shut up is ... you. You've made 1 on topic comment. Your comments, from the beginning, has purely been in response to my off-topic response.

Again, I've already admitted I know nothing about the British system, so you telling me I don't need to comment on a topic that has nothing to do with the British system is...dumb, especially since I've stopped talking about the UK. Now you need to follow my lead and leave it alone also. K?????

If this topic were on your Prime Minister, I would probably refrain from commenting. Since it's not, hush child.

edit on 15-12-2015 by KesleyJ because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join