It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shame on you

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

do i hate racists, yeah i guess i do and in my view Donald is a racist

Which remark of his makes him a racist in your opinion?

You are right, bigoted and small minded is probably a better description. Racist is much too specific a description of his general idiocy.

Now we are getting somewhere.

Sanity

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: forkedtongue

Oh so your saying cause democrats can also be racist thats its ok for trump to be racist, or is it that democrats are the real racist and donald trump is a good guy.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Oh so your saying cause democrats can also be racist thats its ok for trump to be racist, or is it that democrats are the real racist and donald trump is a good guy.

Nope, it is wrong for anyone to do it.

But dems always get a pass, funny that one.

Just to stay on point, when was donald racist?

By doing the same thing the herald of democrats, the bastion of the glory days FDR did the same thing trump is talking about.

But FDR is glorified, and trump demonised.......pot, meet my friend kettle.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Yes lets compare a man form the 1930s to trump, makes so much sense, its like the world was the same back then lol, keep on fishing for hits and insulting people, all you prove is your wrong, but keep it up i like seeing people dig there own grave.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia
An honorary degree is awarded to people who the university wants to be associated with. As trump has shown himself to be a feeble minded bigot who goes against the ethos of the university why should they wish to keep that association.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Yes lets compare a man form the 1930s to trump, makes so much sense, its like the world was the same back then lol, keep on fishing for hits and insulting people, all you prove is your wrong, but keep it up i like seeing people dig there own grave.

Oh so it was fine to be racist in the 40s but not in the 50s or now?

Ok, lets roll with that.

When was trump racist?

I havent seen it.

I saw clear thinking, isis has already said they are hiding they operatives in with the migrants.

So the migrants need to be checked well to make sure they arent isis.

What is the best way to do that?
Just let them all in and hope for the best?
Or deny them all access until they can be checked?

I am not seeing the racism here, could you point it out to me?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I signed the petition.
And I'll do it again if this one fails.

Keep your garbage in your own country.

As for Scots not being free, the UK is the most free nation on Earth.
Not a corporatocracy.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
I signed the petition.
And I'll do it again if this one fails.

Keep your garbage in your own country.

As for Scots not being free, the UK is the most free nation on Earth.
Not a corporatocracy.

Can you have tanorite?

Is your free speech restricted?

Are you as free as walmart allows us to be?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: rukia
Donald Trump: 'UK Politicians Should Be Thanking Me'
Shame on you Scotland--and shame on everyone who has been hating on Trump for the last few days. It's pathetic. Taking away someone's honorary degree because of stupid rhetoric. To the people who actually signed those petitions: boy, what a lack of class. Trump invested money that has benefited Scotland--that's undeniable. I think it's really funny that these people 'hate' what Trump says because they think it's hateful--and then they respond by being hateful, themselves. It's the pot calling the kettle black--but they think it's acceptable because he's in the public eye. Well, guess what--it's still not a very nice thing to do. Trump is right on a lot of points--sure, he's loud and brash--but he'd have a cabinet if he was the President. It's not like whatever he says automatically goes. And he isn't even running for anything in Scotland! People are such whiners. It's so melodramatic. If you really don't like him then stop talking about him. Because all that haters are are FANS. *drops mic*

The only thing I could really find was that Trump built a huge Golf Complex in Scotland that was supposed to creat about 6,000 jobs but will really only create about 200. He tried to fight wind energy turbines being built near it. I see that mainly, he invested 7million GBP and now his investment is worth 100 million GBP to him, personally.

source

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: rukia
Trump invested money that has benefited Scotland--that's undeniable.

It's not the Scot's fault. They aren't as familiar with lobbying. I give money, you support me.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

No, no, and don't be silly.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

No, no, and don't be silly.

Man, you gotta come to the states sometime man, blowing up tannerite with a shot from an AR makes a mini fridge.....it just turns into confetti

That is only 1 LBS

Takes about 30LBS to do up a small car

I can walk into any sporting goods store and buy it any time I want.

You guys are missing out brother.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Your hard to follow, in the 1930s african americans, gays, single moms didint have many rights, the language and how people tought was a whole lot different, so yea comparing fdr to trump is a joke.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

If you don't understand UK politics its best not to comment on it.
In what way are Scots not free?

I have not been to Scotland in decades and I will admit that my travel was limited, but the percentage of folks on the dole was unparalleled to any other free nation that I've seen. To me, that alone equals servitude. I did enjoy the generous and pungent ladies as well as the DRINKING.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

He basically peed off everyone he came into contact with. He tried to force people out of their homes because it was on 'his' land (which he'd just bought), he left folk without running water, he destroyed sites of scientific interest, he claimed he'd employ around 4000 - it was around 300, he put other clubs into insolvency - there's a long list.
In around 2006, Jack McConnell who was then the First Minister, made him a business 'ambassador' for Scotland, given that he was saying he was going to do all these things for Scotland.

After all the things he's been saying about Muslim camps and banning them all indiscriminately from the US, Nicola Sturgeon said he wasn't fit to be any kind of ambassador for us, he's an embarrasment. Robert Gordon's university in Aberdeen revoked his honorary degree because they don't want to be associated with him either.
He doesn't represent the general views of Scottish people, so we want nothing more to do with him.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnthePhilistine

Scottish unemployment stands at about 6% if you believe trump then American unemployment is at 20%.... according to trump

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Yeah, you got us on the guns.
I'll give you that for freedom.

I do plan to visit someday, I'd love a day at the range just shooting the s#.

I mean, I could do it here, but shooting illegal guns in a field could land me 10 years and I always told myself I'd only risk that if I was in danger.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

One word dude..... Canada.
We're right in between with guns(loads of them but not in love). And you'd get our system easier.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

He doesn't represent the general views of Scottish people, so we want nothing more to do with him.

That's frightening. Freedom is freedom for those who think differently. What you're speaking about is bigotry by definition.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: beansidhe

That's frightening. Freedom is freedom for those who think differently. What you're speaking about is bigotry by definition.

Trump is of course completely free to have his views just as the Scottish institutions and the Scottish people are free to want no association with him.
The bigotry remains entirely with him.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join