It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shame on you

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Kinda exactly like that.

Those were good days for me, many a French Fry was had. (Should it be were had?)

edit on 11-12-2015 by Bennyzilla because: Grammar Questions

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I dont think they went far enough!

I think they should ban him from entering the country see how he likes it when he can't get on those golf courses he loves.

In fact i think we should turn his new golf resort into a holiday camp for Glasgow neds and send him photos of what they have done to his ponds.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Bennyzilla

Yeah, I couldn't help but chuckle every time I bit into some "freedom fries".

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia maybe if you understood the way trump has been treating members of the Scottish community over his golf course you would understand a bit better. Bullying and intimidating locals with his own private security

Maybe take the stories from Scotland as a warning. Freedom of speech unless you have private security to intimidate those weaker than you
edit on 11-12-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

I remember that whole horrible thing.

Felt so sorry for those poor people.

Just another reason why i think we should ban him from entering Scotland so we can send him pictures of that nice little holiday resort he built for our local neds. Wee mental davie from govan droping a load on his green would be the first pic to be sent.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: rukia

I'm not telling you what to do--I'm telling you facts. I think you're ignorant of them. I know what racism means. You didn't answer me, though. You said that there's a definition of racism that has been made by the dominant culture--don't you see the problem with that?

I don't know if Trump is a racist, but I do know that he is completely self obsessed, once supported Hillary and Bill and was a democrat. Now he has completely flip flopped and is working another angle. I think it would be completely stupid and naive not to question his motives. Trust him at your own peril.

Doesn't really matter...he is already suffering burnout and will soon drop out.
edit on 11-12-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

do i hate racists, yeah i guess i do and in my view Donald is a racist

Which remark of his makes him a racist in your opinion?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

What a load of crap.
The Scots are whiners because we told an over-fed, woman-hating, ignorant, land grabbing billionaire to # off? Yeah, we're whiners then.
The braggart asked for everything he got - I hope he gets banned from Scotland for good, he's not fit to walk here.

You claim that it's undeniable that he invested money that benefitted Scotland. No, he did not.
You can read about his promises here and what actually transpired. He lied about the jobs he was allegedly creating.
Who do you think plays golf at his resorts? The normal, working Scots? Ha haha ha.

Shame on you for defending the 1%.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: rukia
Donald Trump: 'UK Politicians Should Be Thanking Me'
Shame on you Scotland--and shame on everyone who has been hating on Trump for the last few days. It's pathetic. Taking away someone's honorary degree because of stupid rhetoric. To the people who actually signed those petitions: boy, what a lack of class. Trump invested money that has benefited Scotland--that's undeniable. I think it's really funny that these people 'hate' what Trump says because they think it's hateful--and then they respond by being hateful, themselves. It's the pot calling the kettle black--but they think it's acceptable because he's in the public eye. Well, guess what--it's still not a very nice thing to do. Trump is right on a lot of points--sure, he's loud and brash--but he'd have a cabinet if he was the President. It's not like whatever he says automatically goes. And he isn't even running for anything in Scotland! People are such whiners. It's so melodramatic. If you really don't like him then stop talking about him. Because all that haters are are FANS. *drops mic*

That bit about whining and being melodramatic strikes me as supremely odd.

Y'know, given how whiney and melodramatic the entire OP was. What in the actual hell does it matter what Scotland did or didn't do to an imaginary and honorary title given to somebody who isn't even a resident of their country and gets literally nothing out of having an honorary degree?

Trump would scoff at your tears on his behalf.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bennyzilla

What can you expect from a bunch of people who voted to NOT rule over themselves?

The true sign of a nation with no spine left, and no opinion thats not fed to them by the state.

William Wallace would be very disappointed

I was hoping the scotts would finally achieve freedom at last, but a majority demanded servitude....

And then they talk like they have balls?

LOL

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: woodwardjnr

I remember that whole horrible thing.

Felt so sorry for those poor people.

Just another reason why i think we should ban him from entering Scotland so we can send him pictures of that nice little holiday resort he built for our local neds. Wee mental davie from govan droping a load on his green would be the first pic to be sent.

Solo reckons he's going up with a shovel later in the week.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
So why not diss Jimmy Carter while you're at it. After all, he suspended Iranian immigration during the Iranian hostage crisis.

Because being a trump supporter is not PC, that is the problem, not what he said.

Besides carter was a D, and we all know they get a pass no matter what they say or do from the lefties.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: forkedtongue

So why not diss Jimmy Carter while you're at it. After all, he suspended Iranian immigration during the Iranian hostage crisis.

Because being a trump supporter is not PC, that is the problem, not what he said.

Besides carter was a D, and we all know they get a pass no matter what they say or do from the lefties.

That is BS!

Of Obama said this there would be just as much outrage, if not more that a sitting president has said such a thing even with that big "D"

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
a reply to: Bennyzilla

At the end of the day I think it's a petty move, but one they have every right to make.

Kind of like when a bunch of US citizens decided to boycott french fries and french wine when France chose to not join in on the Iraqi war back in the early 2000's ?

LOL, this is MERICA' everyone knows they are freedom fries, and french wine is expensive swill, california makes better wine, and it cost 10 times less.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Disagreeing with their view.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: forkedtongue

If you don't understand UK politics its best not to comment on it.
In what way are Scots not free?
edit on 11-12-2015 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Really, being this childish on an internet opinion site, just wow.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: forkedtongue

That is BS!

Of Obama said this there would be just as much outrage, if not more that a sitting president has said such a thing even with that big "D"

I can prove that isnt true, many politicos with a D say racist things in America all the time and get away with it.

Bill clinton- " you guys cant be serious about electing obama, 10 years ago he would have been fetching our water"

Lindon B johnson- " soon I will have the ni**ers voting democrat for the next 100 years"

Shall I continue, there are many many many more where just those 2 came from, I used them because they were both from Democrat presidents just to highlight the point.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

You are right, bigoted and small minded is probably a better description. Racist is much too specific a description of his general idiocy.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Really, being this childish on an internet opinion site, just wow.

Would help if you quoted it, but in light of the scotts defending their very childish behavior I find your outrage amusing.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join