It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NLBS 03.07: Radical Right Wing Terrorism; That's Right, We Said it.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I'm a gun owner as well. It's not the act of owning a firearm that is the issue. It's everything together that is dangerous.

Context. Put things in context.

Exactly.

I'm living in a household with several guns.

It isn't just 'owning a firearm' - nothing wrong with being able to defend oneself against car-jackers, muggers, home invaders, etc. A handgun works just fine. And nothing wrong with hunting for food.

Nono -- what's wrong is people feeling they desperately need assault weapons, hating leftists AND muslims, and promoting Ted Cruz's dominionist Christian hysteria. And spreading PROPAGANDA and refusing to investigate the other side.

edit on 12/11/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I love that cat!
Maybe we should flood the ME and the angry people/parts of the west with cute kittens and all this hate will come to an end!

edit on 11-12-2015 by rewdy75 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: projectvxn

I might miss it. Also, see above. You came out swinging at "leftists" on a topic about the right before the discussion even got started.

Way to go

Because its true.

That's all this thread is. A righty bashing party.

link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: neo96

I ASKED you WHY you need them.

There is no power granted to you or the state or the federal level that gives you the right to ask.

Since you brought up rights. There is no restriction on her asking either.
edit on 11-12-2015 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: queenofswords

You know if you are going to cite an organization that stopped operating at the end of the 70's as a relevant terrorist organization, then that gives us room to start talking about the KKK and other groups of their nature. You literally just opened a door to history that you may not want to have opened.

I wonder who was responsible for more murders and mayhem, the KKK or Weather Underground Organization...

I'm not so sure that organization has stopped operating. They are just using a different method and that member I mentioned?....he is still a "player".

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

Thank you, for finally just announcing this re-occurring post thing is just liberal talking points. Most of us knew it all along but many left wing posters on here still try to pretend this is some un-biased stuff. LOL

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: introvert

Yes. Context is everything isn't it?

I don't control the media. Any of it.

Supply and demand. The Right Wing propaganda machine wouldn't exist if people were not dependent upon it for their information.

Perhaps if more people knew they were being brainwashed, they would turn the channel?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I might miss it. Also, see above. You came out swinging at "leftists" on a topic about the right before the discussion even got started.

Way to go

Because its true.

Or...you could lay out your argument to the contrary. Civilly.

And I read all of introvert's posts. Didn't see him accuse you of anything other than being on the right-leaning side.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

You know if you are going to cite an organization that stopped operating at the end of the 70's as a relevant terrorist organization, then that gives us room to start talking about the KKK and other groups of their nature. You literally just opened a door to history that you may not want to have opened.

I wonder who was responsible for more murders and mayhem, the KKK or Weather Underground Organization...

Yes, let's bring up that militant wing of the Democrat party known as the KKK. Who were also Christian terrorist of the left wing kind.

We can also bring up the Unabomber, symbionese liberation army, the various eco-terrorist, and all kinds of other left wing nut jobs.

link   
a reply to: rewdy75

Wouldn't that be awesome!??

link   

Ted Cruz is not my choice for the presidency. I stopped looking at him when he suggested religious test(banning Muslims) from running for office.

I own many guns. I have them for protection. That includes protection from mob rule.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: rewdy75

I love that cat!
Maybe we should flood the ME and the angry people/parts of the west with cute kittens and all this hate will come to an end!

How about the US government stop running GUNS to the middle east where theirs a bunch of RIGHT WINGERS clinging to their religion ?

I think that's a good start instead of making FALSE equivalences.

link   

Way to go

Because its true.

Consider it fair play for the years and years we have had to endure of being bashed over the head with anti-Left, anti-Obama rhetoric for absolutely no reason.

Even when we haven't done anything wrong, we are blamed for everything, called Obamabots, communists, baby killers, fag lover and all sorts of crap just because we want people to be free.

You guys need to suck it up and take your lumps. It's been a long time coming.
edit on 11-12-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I'm not so sure that organization has stopped operating. They are just using a different method and that member I mentioned?....he is still a "player".

Weather Underground

According to Wikipedia they stopped operating in 1977. Your suspicions that they haven't gone away aren't good enough when we actually DO have right wing extremists shooting up places and yelling nonsense they got off of right wing media.
edit on 11-12-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Yes, let's bring up that militant wing of the Democrat party known as the KKK. Who were also Christian terrorist of the left wing kind.

We can also bring up the Unabomber, symbionese liberation army, the various eco-terrorist, and all kinds of other left wing nut jobs.

Exactly. But, as I said, libs are one-layer thinkers. It wouldn't do any good.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Repeat a lie hoping it comes true?

We don't hate or fear Christians.

We don't want to be controlled by Christianity or have to conform to what doesn't offend Christians. You guys have violent extremists killing and hurting others in the name of God, amongst you... same as Muslims or anyone else.

I'm a Leftist, I'm not unwilling to admit there are violent Leftist Terrorists among my own, who have taken the ideals that I hold dear to my heart, that are big part of what makes me, me and twisted them, used them to justify murder and violence. Guess what? They don't represent me. They're depraved lunatics who only ever wanted to hurt people. It doesn't make me ashamed to be a Leftist because some prick did something horrible. Christian Terrorists don't represent you or any other Christian any more than Islamic Terrorists represent Islam.

Why don't you get that? Why is it so hard for you to admit that you have Terrorists born of the same beliefs and ideals that you hold dear to your heart?
edit on 12/11/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

To which he/she lumped me and every other non leftists into a collectivist resposibility. A notion I reject outright.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

The KKK is pure right wing regardless of any affiliation to the Democratic party. You and I both know this so don't be coy.

link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

I ASKED you WHY you need them.

There is no power granted to you or the state or the federal level that gives you the right to ask.

Since you brought up rights. There is no restriction on her asking either.

Yeah there is.

And it is so simple to understand.

I don't get my rights from YOU.

You don't get your rights from me.

Government was instituted to hold that line.

As per the constitutional republic this nation was founded as.

Not tyranny of the mob aka called 'democracy'.

link   

Fine, glad to hear it.

Listen to the history of assaults and murders of people who are abortion providers or clinic workers.......on the post I added earlier...... ABORTION CLINIC and PROVIDER assaults and murders since 1993.

and then tell me how you think that there is no terrorism going on among right-wingers.

edit on 12/11/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join