It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NLBS 03.07: Radical Right Wing Terrorism; That's Right, We Said it.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

We can deny that piece of trash until we're blue in the face and the left isn't gonna let up. They'll twist stories to make us sound like lunatics, and they'll run with those stories until they finally catch a hint of someone not a lefty doing a crime, and they won't stop trying to rub it in our faces. That's how you know they finally found something they believe.

I really do love threads like this.

Because it exposes their cognitive dissonance.

All muslims aren't evil, but apparently as they have pointed out ALL christians are.

Their comments when in other threads they would be calling themselves Christianphobes/Xenophobes.

Islam is the only time they will ever defend a right winger clinging to their guns, and religion.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

A history of abortion-provider assaults and murders

Starts with facts of cases beginning in 1993.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Your point?

The bible clearly states as much. Jesus was way cool, tolerant and and associated with even the lowliest of people like poor people and prostitutes - gasp!

That is kind of the whole point.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Funny how Dear didn't have the weapons,explosives, or the support of another terrorist group like in SB.

He didn't? Are you sure about that?

I'm sure I'm not the first to respond to this.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

You know if you are going to cite an organization that stopped operating at the end of the 70's as a relevant terrorist organization, then that gives us room to start talking about the KKK and other groups of their nature. You literally just opened a door to history that you may not want to have opened.

I wonder who was responsible for more murders and mayhem, the KKK or Weather Underground Organization...
edit on 11-12-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Its not hyperbole when we have examples like intovert asking me to take responsibility for crimes I didn't commit.

Saying I created it because I'm a gun owner, or because people believe in a certain fairy tale(irony).

link   
a reply to: neo96

I ASKED you WHY you need them.

link   

originally posted by: introvert
Just an observation;

We often hear that the Left has a problem of not taking blame for their mistakes, or passing the blame off on to others, but what is happening in this thread?

The Right refuses to take blame for the fruit of their actions/media and they are trying to push blame on to others.

Irony can be humorous.

Was it determined, with proof, that this whacko was a right winger?

link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Link?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Its not hyperbole when we have examples like intovert asking me to take responsibility for crimes I didn't commit.

Saying I created it because I'm a gun owner, or because people believe in a certain fairy tale(irony).

So why should Muslims take responsibility for crimes they didn't commit?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

Link?

Read the thread you're participating in.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: neo96

I ASKED you WHY you need them.

There is no power granted to you or the state or the federal level that gives you the right to ask.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
This just adds to my conviction that liberalism is truly a mental illness. They are unable to examine with any real rationalization the layers of any issue. Emotional freaks that can't see past the tip of their noses! Unbelievable that anyone would compare actual terrorism with these lone crazies that go off the deep end.

Research the Weather Underground Organization....that was a true terrorist organization. And guess what!? The mentally ill libs of this country have rewarded one of its members with an academic position and he even hosted a big fund raiser for another mentally ill lib, Barrack Hussein Obama, our infiltrator in chief.

Extremism is the mental illness.

Get a grip with this leftist BS or expect the same to be flung right back at you. There is a vast difference between normal and healthy disagreement and mental illness, and if you don't know the difference, I'd say check yourself.

link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Oh the shame, must have forgotten all those pedophile priest that never got arrested, lol the bible is best fantasy book seller for the ages.

Whats your point lol
edit on 11-12-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

link   

I say that because you guys, meaning Right Wingers, have allowed your media, including TV, radio and internet, to become propaganda outfits that spreads lies and disinformation. You guys have supported it, the propaganda is continuing to take a toll on people and it may finally be coming home to roost.

I'm a gun owner as well. It's not the act of owning a firearm that is the issue. It's everything together that is dangerous.

Context. Put things in context.
edit on 11-12-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

You're confusing me for one of those people that supports Trump. Stop it.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I might miss it. Also, see above. You came out swinging at "leftists" on a topic about the right before the discussion even got started.

Way to go

edit on 12/11/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

You're confusing me for one of those people that supports Trump. Stop it.

So why do gun owners have to take 'responsibilty' for crimes they didn't commit.

Their cognitive dissonance is EPIC.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Yes. Context is everything isn't it?

I don't control the media. Any of it.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Aw, look! A sooper intelligent US vs THEM thread.

With a site motto like "deny ignorance", it's things like that, that keeps me smiling.

But I want to be cool too, so....Republicans bad.....Democrats good. Banana. Where's banana?
edit on 11-12-2015 by network dude because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join