It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NLBS 03.07: Radical Right Wing Terrorism; That's Right, We Said it.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: muse7
Robert Dear is a Christian terrorist, the flames of his radicalization were further fanned by the lies of the current GOP political front runners so they also have blood on their hands.

But I see that the narrative has already been set and the original subject has been buried by the usual suspects.

Do you have PROOF he is a Christian, or are you just taking an opportunity to "politically grandstand"?

What church did he attend?

Back up your dogma!

My Karma has already driven over your dogma.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

The Swear jar is back! Yes! I was really trying hard to avoid coming to the conclusion you guys were selling out to YouTube Joe. Glad to see you getting back to what makes NLBS so awesome. Now if you could just ditch those lame suit jackets it would be perfect.

As for this episode. Outstanding. Good job calling this subject matter out and pointing out the stats for people to make there own minds up. Keep up the great job bro.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: meemaw

This guy wasn't a terrorist. He was a nutbag anti-abortionist pure and simple. There is no way you can lump him into the same category as the dirtbags who flew the planes into the twin towers.

We call the guys who committed the Charlie Hebdo shooting terrorists and it seems those two instances are very similar.

Are you saying if it doesn't involve a plane it isn't terrorism? If so then I would disagree.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: muse7
Robert Dear is a Christian terrorist, the flames of his radicalization were further fanned by the lies of the current GOP political front runners so they also have blood on their hands.

But I see that the narrative has already been set and the original subject has been buried by the usual suspects.

Do you have PROOF he is a Christian, or are you just taking an opportunity to "politically grandstand"?

What church did he attend?

Back up your dogma!

My Karma has already driven over your dogma.

You're being childish now!

But hey, if you are cool with the division being force down humanities throat to make us hate each other? That's on you my friend!

If it makes you feel better when you lay your weary head down at night to "THINK" you accomplished something due to a political ideology, a social justice movement, and you haven't taken the time to sit back and think, "HOW IN THE HELL CAN WE ALL GET ALONG while promoting ideas that do more to DIVIDE than to get along?

More power to ya!

You won again!

You beat SEEKER!

Will the world be a better place tomorrow?

edit on 11-12-2015 by seeker1963 because: GD your, you're again!

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: IAMTAT

A very important point. Let that sink in.

Sad day.
Members with views on the right might feel a lot less welcome on ATS today...knowing that ATS Management has taken this 'official' position.

I'm used to left-wing bias and partisan attacks from certain members here...and I'm okay with it; it's expected...
THIS is different to me.

Haven't read ATS today and Immediately upon logging in I see this right wing terrorist notification, my heart sank.

I am still passionately opposed to abortion, The world is twisted, they call good bad and bad good,

The earth around me is filled with acts of violence, yet being pro life makes me a radical, in this sick age we live in maybe it does.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: darkbake

Except when all the people who are anti abortion and anti gun control get blamed for what some psycho does.

I assume this sounds familiar?

I don't like it either. I don't call up my Muslim soldiers and scold them for the # ISIS does .

I can't speak for everyone, but I don't blame anyone for someone else's actions. What I do place blame for is the inability of many on the Right to realize and admit that their beloved information sources, such as Fox, talk radio, WND, Breitbart...etc, is spreading dangerous propaganda that can and does appeal to the type of person that would go shoot up a Planned Parenthood and such.

I blame the "Leftist" media for not taking the BLM to task over their idiotic actions, but we can't seem to get one person on the Right to denounce their media in any shape or form. In fact, they will go to extremes just to avoid having to do so.

If they are willing to perpetuate and spread the propaganda, then they are just as responsible.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: kosmicjack

It is noteworthy that Dear killed three people and injured nine more, while even more recently Farook and Malik killed 14 people and injured 21 more. While Dear acted alone while clearly insane, (pathetic thing doesn't even know his own gender) and there were two in California, possibly a third, and a "bomb factory" in the garage, with evidence of previously planned attacks

And yet NLBS chooses it's topic of .......... VOILA!

hatehatehatehatehatehatehatehate ClickbaitClickbaitClickbaitClickbaitClickbait

Not surprised

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Those of us with faith knew this day was coming. It's plain to be seen. It is for us to endure and hold tight. We also know it only gets worse before it gets any better.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Those of us with faith knew this day was coming. It's plain to be seen. It is for us to endure and hold tight. We also know it only gets worse before it gets any better.

Stop with the persecution complex and victim crap. No one cares about what religion you practice or that you are pro-life. Read my post above.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Right. Because those 98% were not pregnant to begin with.
They came for other services, like birth control, or mammograms, or PAP smears, or fertility tests......

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
www.youtube.com...

Im more worried about the left wing radical Christian murderous terrorist Presidents

He sits back and allows it to happen, how many innocent died in M.E. because he stalled and stalled, unwilling to get involved, he knew exactly what he was doing.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Say what you want about crazy individuals from any religion. Personally I know I'd never have any worries walking into a church or synagogue anywhere and slandering their deities.
I would not try that in a mosque anywhere in the world.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Oops double, this phone sucks, see below.

edit on 11-12-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

indeed we did,

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: ketsuko

Nah, don't stop with any of your 'crap'. you have as much right as anyone else to speak what you believe. I'm seeing it myself. Insult after insult. Keep on keepin on, just try not to stoop to their level of constant insults and ridicule.
edit on 11-12-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
You gonna do one about Left-wing terrorism like Weather Underground and such?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
You gonna do one about Left-wing terrorism like Weather Underground and such?

I believe SO said they were working on a counter piece that even includes an interview with an expert in the field.

Rest easy. It doesn't appear that ATS is going to burn you all at the stake without having a go at the other side.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

To me terrorism is really the least worrisome aspect of any extremist ideology, religious or not. What really scares me is the thought of a dominionist Machurian Candidate like Ted 'anointed king' Cruz or an asshole like Trump winning the presidency. In that regard Cruz is scarier to me than Trump.

To me, too.

or, rather, regarding those individuals.......

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Haven't read ATS today and Immediately upon logging in I see this right wing terrorist notification, my heart sank.

I can see why.

After last weeks RIGHT WING MUSLIM TERRORISTS attacks signals changed.

This week the christian's are out to get us.

Anything to change the narrative.
edit on 11-12-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Are those fema camps filling up with christians yet?

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join