It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NLBS 03.07: Radical Right Wing Terrorism; That's Right, We Said it.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Right!

Kill away after we are posting in a thread that purports 'right wing' christian terrorism'

Trying to make political opinions 'criminal' and TERRORISTIC.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: neo96

No. You guys nail yourselves to your own crosses. That's NOT what Jesus meant when he said, "Follow me."

How's that ?

Don't going around shooting people up.

Didn't say so. Do you obfuscate everything? I said many CC's crawl up on the cross and claim to be persecuted.

Often, one will crawl up on their cross in efforts to avoid the persecution coming at them. Like a cat climbs a tree when threatened.

Jeez. Christians don't even know what REAL persecution is. Well, since the 3rd century. I can tell you about REAL persecution. Being a Jehovah's Witness child in the 60's and 70's. SERIOUS persecution.... by you Christians.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The guy in the video is about as motivating as a wet rag. He obviously loves the camera though.

He basically railed against one nut job and a group called Army of God.

The nut job in question is mentally ill and has a history of behavior proving it. The Army of God, according to the link provided, has been responsible for or been linked to 11 acts of violence since 1982. Thats not all that shocking. Wrong, definitely. But not shocking.

I looked at the linked information which was for the most part rehashing of the same thing and one long study by someone as left leaning as the guy in the video. It is no wonder he came to the conclusions he did. But I have said before, people all find links to information supporting both sides of the argument. Then they choose which ones are real and which ones are bs, and that choice is based entirely on their own perspective. You can see that on these forums as well as anywhere else. Whatever the other guy says is wrong and here's why... We all search the same internet. We all see the same results. And we all identify with the ones that make the most sense to us and deny the others as being partisan rhetoric or just plain ignorance.

I live near Chicago. We have more people killed in a month by cops than we do by right wing terrorists in a year.

And I found it particularly amusing that the guy in the video went off big about how the only reason the number of right wing terrorist events is low is because the code was redefined to exclude certain types of crime. So liberals, is that anything like obama calling shooting up a recruiting station 'work place violence' ? It seems like it to me...
edit on 11-12-2015 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: karmicecstasy
YAY!!! Another thread to divide us all against each other.

Every thread on ATS these days.

"My sides propaganda is better than your sides propaganda"
"Nuh uh...My sides propaganda is better than your sides propaganda"

Then

"Your a dumb right wing Nazi"
"Your a naive liberal commie"

Isn't there something written somewhere about the blind arguing with the blind.

Yeah. But THIS thread is SPECIAL...IT comes from ATS MANAGEMENT.
Good to know where they stand.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Swills

The men who commit acts of terror via mass shootings should also be labeled a terrorist. Why they aren't I don't know.

It has to be for political aims. Many mass shootings are not done for political reasons.

It's not for political reasons only political reasons are just the most popular. Religious terrorism is terrorism performed by groups or individuals, the motivation of which is typically rooted in faith-based tenets. We even have Eco-terrorist that commit acts of terrorism for the environment.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I'm a left of center moderate and I give this NLBS nothing but *crickets*. Sorry, but I think you guys are drinking MSM and PC kool-aid.

Why is it when a conservative goes bat-crap crazy or says something looney - it's immediately labeled "right wing terror" but when a Muslim does something similar, the media is loathe to call it radical Islam? Or, for instance, one episode of a shooter with a rebel license plate was enough to get a flag banned but even suggesting a moratorium on immigration is bordering on Fascism.

Maybe, just maybe, neither is so easily pigeon-holed.

Kind of sick of it all, really. We need to dispense with the double standards.

edit on 12/11/2015 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

America. Puppies when it comes to terrorism. Muslims have been dealing with it forever. Italy has had theirs. Germany. UK, but the term terrorist is convoluted there.

Do you know the reaction that Italy had to ISIS saying they were going to destroy the Vatican? They LAUGHED at them. THAT'S how you deal with terrorism.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

A very important point. Let that sink in.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yeah, I would agree with that.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Swills

The men who commit acts of terror via mass shootings should also be labeled a terrorist. Why they aren't I don't know.

It has to be for political aims. Many mass shootings are not done for political reasons.

It's not for political reasons only political reasons are just the most popular. Religious terrorism is terrorism performed by groups or individuals, the motivation of which is typically rooted in faith-based tenets. We even have Eco-terrorist that commit acts of terrorism for the environment.

Name ONE THING! ONE! An aspect of our daily lives and existence that HAS NOT been politicized!

Nothing pisses me off more than when I hear a political pundit say, "It's all Political."!

So unless you can figure out how to explain to everyone reading your response?

What HAS'NT been used by our wonderful/ethical government that involves our daily lives and heritage that they haven't figured out to control by politics!

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

America. Puppies when it comes to terrorism. Muslims have been dealing with it forever. Italy has had theirs. Germany. UK, but the term terrorist is convoluted there.

As a Christian and a gun owner we have been dealing with it FOREVER.

Long before muslims came around.

Since 1934.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

What a load of bull.

If you want I can show you how most gun crimes are in" leftist gun controlled zones "
I can show you how the most crime and violent crime is committed in democratic cities.
I can show you that most crime is committed by black people.
I can link a lot of different things, but I'll never go as low as actually making grand statements like "black people are bad" statements you seem to like, painting with a broad brush, this is just as bad as the Muslim ignorance issue.
You're studying habits show your biases. More political links please! More biases websites!

I love how you tell me how great gmos are for me, giving me links from the people that make money off that agenda.
You say healthy food makes no difference when it comes to health problems..
You choose different sides of the political spectrum based on what you think will sound good
Let's keep pushing those agendas and dividing America even more..

You should get rid of this guy, skeptic, even if you are pals and you think this is cool. You just made a thread a couple weeks ago telling members to not be stupid, yet here we are, in your own sponsored thread with the same exact issue just applied to right wing conservatives.

And for all you progressives saying "oh yeah! Take that you anti Islam people, see how this is, you do this same thing!"
Shame on you. In the same month you'll "deny ignorance" when it comes to Muslims because it fits the lefts agenda, and at the same time bash the right in the same way because.. Once again, it fits your agenda.

Flame on, progressives. Flame on.
edit on 11-12-2015 by deadlyhope because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

A very important point. Let that sink in.

Sad day.
Members with views on the right might feel a lot less welcome on ATS today...knowing that ATS Management has taken this 'official' position.

I'm used to left-wing bias and partisan attacks from certain members here...and I'm okay with it; it's expected...
THIS is different to me.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

THIS is different to me.

It is.

They are throwing everything including the proverbial terrorist kitchen sink for the 2016 election.

Their motivations however are as transparent as it gets.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

a reply to: buster2010

Do you know the reaction that Italy had to ISIS saying they were going to destroy the Vatican? They LAUGHED at them. THAT'S how you deal with terrorism.

Was France "puppies" when they had to go into lock down over the recent terrorist attack? Or did they have to react for a piss poor government who's job was to protect it's citizens and failed?

I fear people like you who adhere to a political ideology to the point it becomes religious than I do any Muslim!

edit on 11-12-2015 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

THIS is different to me.

It is.

They are throwing everything including the proverbial terrorist kitchen sink for the 2016 election.

Their motivations however are as transparent as it gets.

Only with rose colored Superman glasses.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Again.... a point? Do you guys get talking points and when it goes off script you have to interject the bullet points again?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Again.... a point? Do you guys get talking points and when it goes off script you have to interject the bullet points again?

Third time?

I see it and I think anyone else can see who is "deflecting"!

Seriously? I know you are Canadian, and I am not saying it to say, "It's none of your business!". But really?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Third time?

I see it and I think anyone else can see who is "deflecting"!

I am TOTALLY comfortable with that.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Thank you, Jack. Double standards are not okay.

We need to stop labeling everyone, me thinks.

Call all these terrorists one word, not two! "extremists"

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join