It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NLBS 03.07: Radical Right Wing Terrorism; That's Right, We Said it.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Hey now I AM persecuted!

People try to nail me to a cross every day.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
You accuse me of deflecting, but yet you have no proof to back up your accusation that this guy was a "Right Wing Terrorist"!

I think he was just bat snip crazy, but why let a tragedy where innocent people die not be made into a political argument?

Proof? Deflection again. Like I said, if he had attacked whaler I would have labeled him left. An abortion clinic? Who has a problem with that? Even see posts in this thread about, "murdered babies." Don't try to call pork chicken.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Swills

The men who commit acts of terror via mass shootings should also be labeled a terrorist. Why they aren't I don't know.

It has to be for political aims. Many mass shootings are not done for political reasons.

How's that??? PP is certainly in the area of politics right now. Those video's and all the "baby parts" BS is totally done with political motives in mind.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
So, which terrorist group does the PP shooter belong to? Is there some huge right wing conspiracy to prop up these right wing terrorists? Are the right wing Christian politicians in on the conspiracy too?

Now lets ask the same questions about the San Bernardino shooters...

So, which terrorist group do the SB shooters belong to? Is there some huge Jihadi Muslim conspiracy to prop up these Muslims terrorists? Are the ME Muslim politicians in on the conspiracy too?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Hey now I AM persecuted!

That's how you sell it.

People try to nail me to a cross every day.

No. You guys nail yourselves to your own crosses. That's NOT what Jesus meant when he said, "Follow me."

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

You accuse me of deflecting, but yet you have no proof to back up your accusation that this guy was a "Right Wing Terrorist"!

I think he was just bat snip crazy, but why let a tragedy where innocent people die not be made into a political argument?

Proof? Deflection again. Like I said, if he had attacked whaler I would have labeled him left. An abortion clinic? Who has a problem with that? Even see posts in this thread about, "murdered babies." Don't try to call pork chicken.

Who is deflecting now?

If it makes you feel better?

"Intrepid, you're brilliant! Thanks to you? I found the error of my ways!".

I disagree with you! Nothing more, nothing less, but if it stops you from saying I am deflecting because of your deflections, then you are right! I am going to go and demand a safe space because of your refusal to understand where I am coming from!

Better?

Depends on my mood? Sometimes I enjoy arguing. But when it becomes pointless to where no matter what I say is a deflection?

YOUR RIGHT!

edit on 11-12-2015 by seeker1963 because: same ole same ole, your, you're

link   

So what do you call it when Muslims attack and kill non-Muslims? If I follow your "if it walks like a duck" view, these would be terrorists, Islamic extremists or genocidal lunatics. Yes...the last one is mine

In all honesty and without being a smart-ass...I truly believe we should all start judging individuals as individuals. Too bad the human mind doesn't work that way. Our brains group things by nature. If we are often beat up by people wearing hats, we tend to avoid and discriminate against those wearing hats.

It isn't an individual failing...it is a fact of nature that we and all other animals do this.

link   

No. You guys nail yourselves to your own crosses. That's NOT what Jesus meant when he said, "Follow me."

How's that ?

Don't going around shooting people up.

link   

originally posted by: n00bUK

You only have an opinion on Islam because the right-wing media gave you one

Or maybe it was my grandfather, when he escaped, and everyone who didnt was slaughtered by muslims, to the tune of 1.5 million.
Where did you get your opinion?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: peskyhumans
a reply to: theNLBS

Right. With left-wing BLM protesters advocating the removal of our Constitutional rights at universities all across the United States, you use a lone crackpot to levy a blanket accusation against Christian right-wingers of terrorism and make the supposition that they are a greater threat to our freedoms than even Islamists. You even supported your biased bull# with a chart that you pulled out of your ass! God forbid someone pulls out a chart from somewhere! Using false statistics is a cheap tactic that politicians use every day. I see you have learned how to bull# your viewers from the best there is.

Anyone even half-awake right now can recognize your claims as being absurd on their face. Why does ATS even entertain your program? "Next Level Bull#" is an apt name for your program, because that's all it is. Not what your covering, no. The bull# is you and your program itself.

I bet muslims love lefties. They probably sit back and laugh at how libs get so outraged over one whack-job and start screaming about how right wingers are the dangerous ones. Libs are playing right into the muslim terrorists hands.

It's true, left wingers seem to get used as useful idiots by Islamic terrorists. Just look at Hama's tactic of surrounding it's artillery and bases with civilians. That way when Israel responds to an attack, many civilians are killed and left wingers can play their part to blame Israel while completely ignoring the fact Hamas put them in harms way.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

So what do you call it when Muslims attack and kill non-Muslims?

Less common. Muslim extremists kill, by and large, other Muslims. But don't let that fact influence you.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

How's that ?

Didn't say so. Do you obfuscate everything? I said many CC's crawl up on the cross and claim to be persecuted.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Less common. Muslim extremists kill, by and large, other Muslims. But don't let that fact influence you.

You are correct! But you didn't answer my question. What do you call it when Muslims kill non-Muslims simply because they are non-Muslims? Or are you avoiding the only answer?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

You are correct! But you didn't answer my question. What do you call it when Muslims kill non-Muslims simply because they are non-Muslims? Or are you avoiding the only answer?

Hate crime dude. That's obvious. I didn't think it needed to be said.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Oh there's no claim to it.

There's been a bold face declaration of war on the right.

Their critics using the full court press using anything, and EVERYTHING to sic the government on us because everyone knows the left can't win a stand up fight with the right which is why they try to use government to TRY to tie their hands behind their backs.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

How's that ?

Didn't say so. Do you obfuscate everything? I said many CC's crawl up on the cross and claim to be persecuted.

Often, one will crawl up on their cross in efforts to avoid the persecution coming at them. Like a cat climbs a tree when threatened.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Hate crime dude. That's obvious. I didn't think it needed to be said.

It didn't need to be said...usually. I wanted to know what you thought. No right or wrong answer, no agenda...just curious.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

No. I'm not falling for that off topic crap again, though I could totally kill it. I hope others take my example.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
At 10 years old, My grandfather walked across the continent to escape from the Muslims. He got on a ship in Cypress in order to get the hell out of there. The Muslims disguised themselves, snuck into our city in Turkey and burned down the college that taught science ( your not allowed to learn) they burned down the church and murdered the missionaries ( your not allowed to worship the Living God) .
And now you want to bring them here? Some people think they know something, but they are completely nutts.
My close friend had 5 muslims come after him with swords. He took out three of them before they killed him. Yeah, he is dead. Muslims dont get along with anybody, not even each other

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join