It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Quit Saying People are Supporting Trump Out of Fear...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:49 AM
The United States has an ample amount of fear, it's everywhere. There are things bugging all Americans, politics, foreign policy, illegal immigration, racial tensions, the over-reach of government and also climate.

Trump simply is championing for the disenfranchised and those who have steadily watched America erode, captured by special interests. The rest of the candidates....... like a group of Penguins spewing out any mouthboogie the masses will listen to and applaud. They never seem to have any stance or tactic actually at their disposal, instead promisary agendas with no real tangibility. And in the end, closed door meetings, midnight votes, outright lying and corruption.

People want Trump not out of fear, but because he's the only "Champion" out there, the rest just parasites.... He has my support.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:14 PM
a reply to: whyamIhere

I think you're understanding it wrong. I doubt there are more than literally 2 people in the entire world who think anyone is supporting Trump because they fear him. I and many others believe many but not all of his supporters are motivated by their fears to support him. They're scared of the boogeyman, whether their own personal boogeyman is illegal immigrants, handicapped people, women, or Muslims. He's their extra appendage to lash out from the corner their fears have them feeling backed into.

It's not all Trump supporters, but this yellow-bellied cowardice is what I believe motivates most of The Man Who Thinks America Isn't Great's base.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:25 PM

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: Plantagenet
I should add that this title and mindset is congruent with ATS thread entitled 'Why NOT Stop Muslims .'

sure, why not!

Last week 20 of my neighbors were shot a 14 killed.

Why not ?

No too long ago an alleged Right Wing Christian nut killed a few people at a Planned Parenthood.

Should we stop Christians as well?

Why not?

As long as there are dainty little flowers quaking in their boots, there are rights to be stomped and genocides to be had. Eventually, every last human will be dead, and then we won't have to be afraid anymore. He is The Savior who will protect us from all possible harms, however remote, regardless of the cost (to us.)

<< 5  6  7   >>