It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quit Saying People are Supporting Trump Out of Fear...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: peter vlar

What exactly has Trump accomplished though that you believe he's an appropriate leader?

I'm not a Trump fan and I'm not going to vote for him, my point was all of them have done more than Obama's "community organizer" (what the hell does that mean anyway). My post was about Obama and that I do not see anyone running being that bad.

Then why are we argueing?

Long as your not voteing trump I dont see a problem.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe
a reply to: forkedtongue

They live by the only true laws in the world. The laws of nature.
The strong can take from the weak, the weak will suffer what they must.

This is your idea of a strong man? It certainly isn't mine.

This picture alone speaks volumes as to what kind of man Trump is. You want to follow someone so low, so ignorant that he is a danger to the U.S? Go ahead, it's your prerogative, but he's fair game, just as all other candidates are, you pay your money, you make your choice.
edit on 11/12/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I will say that I think it is more shameful and embarrassing when people say they will vote for Hillary. But everyone gets one vote, unless you live in Chicago. Then you get @ 8.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I will say that I think it is more shameful and embarrassing when people say they will vote for Hillary. But everyone gets one vote, unless you live in Chicago. Then you get @ 8.

i dont think i have heard anyone say they will vote for hillary.....well maybe one person.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

i dont think i have heard anyone say they will vote for hillary.....well maybe one person.

If it's a choice between Trump or Hillary, her supporters will be active.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

He denied mockiing him. But, really, the reporter should not have implied Trump was lying. That is just as bad. Poor form on both of them.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

If it's a choice between Trump or Hillary, her supporters will be active.

I would not want the usa inflicted by another bush or clinton.......but if it between the or a fascist? Well nothing can justify a fascist.

Id rather you pick cruz or carson. I think they are nuttier than a squirrels turds but they are not evil.

Much happier if you picked rand.
edit on 11-12-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You're being intentionally obtuse.

I did the same thing you did. I guess you were also being intentionally obtuse.

You really are out-of-touch, aren't you?

You go from thread to thread calling anything that disagrees with your agenda propaganda. Yet you fail to acknowledge that from thread to thread all you do is spread your own propaganda. Hypocrite.

I've done no such thing. I have no ability to edit your comments.

Again, you leave out the part that shows I was right so you can address the abbreviated version. Straw man at its best.

In the previous post you cut portions of my statement out including half of the sentence you abbreviated and responded to. I made it clear that was how you edited my comments in your response. You intentionally ignore that in an effort to obfuscate truth.

Face it. YOU are the one who is afraid of Trump. If he wins your precious liberal heaven will be dismantled before your very eyes. You can only stretch a rubber band so far. Then it snaps back. The snap back against obama and the liberal left is going to leave a mark. And I am going to laugh laugh laugh when it happens. And it will happen. Sooner or later, it will happen.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I don't think you'd see much difference in the US if it was Trump or Hillary. There is a Supreme Court and Congress.

They balance out the idiots in the White House.

Unless you have idiots in Congress and the Supreme Court.

Then we're screwed regardless. So enjoy the show and grab some popcorn.

I don't think I'll be voting.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Yes us liberals are so affraid of trump, im betting good money that trump wins at this point, the comedy of errors from this man would be worth every seconds he is in office.

Lol liberal havens

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Well, I'm a bit concerned to actually quote what you say because you will wrongly accuse me of some sort of slick editing.

Honestly, I don;t know how to respond in a way that is relevant to your ignorant little rants. Chalk it up as a win if you like. I can only take so much of you at one time.

By the way, you're not using straw man in it's proper context.
edit on 11-12-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Yes. I am afraid. I find the prospect people actually support Trump quite dreadful.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: Kali74
The irony...

Alright, maybe I'm having too much fun.

I couldn't resist...

No no... this is not about you having fun. This is about you being so sick of Liberal PC that you're willing to vote for a fascist. This is about you being sick of other people having a voice and national stage every once in a while. This is about you having your goddamn God-given right to be an asshole... the only asshole with the right to be one, anyone else not like you better not dare. Know your place am I right?

Have your goddamn hate rallies, patrol Mosques with AR-15's and cheer when the wrecking balls come because freedom to have a religion is only for your brand of asshole.

While you're at it get on the borders and make damn sure brown people realize that it's EXIT only, cuz that wall Trump is promising you... the one that made your eyes get all big and teary? It's not coming.

Don't tell who to vote for?

Keep your whiny Conservative political correctness to yourself.

Don't vote for Trump unless you're a Fascist!

Better?

I value your opinion.

Thanks for letting me have mine.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

Yes. I am afraid. I find the prospect people actually support Trump quite dreadful.

And, you don't understand why ?

Really ?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Right wing media and propaganda? Does that even exist in a media controlled by the left?

Fox News consistently has the highest number of viewers in the US. Are you suggesting the left controls Fox?....

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I don't understand what? Can you elaborate please.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
how could it not be fear? that's all he's got. he's being a reactive two year old trying to stir up people's irrational fears and present non-solutions that aren't remotely well thought out.

it's an equation of:

can't think well + pissed off cuz we're emotionally retarded = TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT!!
edit on 11-12-2015 by ringdingdong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

I don't understand what? Can you elaborate please.

You really don't understand why people flock to Trump ?

Have you ever been to middle America ?

People there don't like liars. The think DC is full of liars.

Trump looked powerful on TV firing people and showing off.

It seems logical to me people are looking for someone outside the system.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Except he's a pathological liar that has been called out countless times over the years, and especially recently.

It seems like those people only like liars who spout out the nonsense they agree with.

That's common.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ringdingdong

Except he's a pathological liar that has been called out countless times over the years, and especially recently.

It seems like those people only like liars who spout out the nonsense they agree with.

That's common.

Yes but,

We don't hold Celebrity's to a very high standard.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join