It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quit Saying People are Supporting Trump Out of Fear...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Now, people that like Trump only will vote for him out of fear ?

What ?

People are not afraid of Trump. Quit insinuating Trump supporters are scared.

It sounds like you are afraid. You are the one freaking out before a vote being cast.

Doesn't Trump has the right to run for Office ?

Maybe after Obama stole the last Election using the IRS, you forgot how it works.

You see, you don't get to pick who I vote for. You get one vote for yourself.

So, quit telling people who to vote for. People can make their own decision.

It sounds like to me you a afraid of Trump. It's very simple, don't like him.

Don't vote for him. But, quit calling people names because they like Trump.

You are the ones trying to instill fear...

Trump has gained widespread support due to fear mongering and bigotry. It doesn't matter whether or not his policies will help fix the deficit or not, because you know what? Civil rights and equality are 100 percent more important at all times.

Trump is against that.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe
a reply to: whyamIhere

That's the way it's coming across though. Over the last week or so of this Trumpfest, I haven't read anyone talking about his manifesto for education, for commerce or for infrastructure, for example. All people are talking about is how he's the ideal man to keep America safe from the muslim invaders and it's about time someone stood up to the terrorists.

That is definitely rooted in fear, or of feeling unsafe. So it looks pretty certain that he's playing on these fears to keep himself in the limelight.

It isnt fear.

It is because we are tired of Obama actively bringing in unvetted groups, where it is known that at least a few are terrorists.

We dont want paris to happen here.

Our current bent of politicos will all follow obamas lead and just keep bringin them in, it is inevitable at this point another attack is going to take place, of at least the size of SB.

It isnt fear, it is as wok described, desperation.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: THEatsking

Now, people that like Trump only will vote for him out of fear ?

What ?

People are not afraid of Trump. Quit insinuating Trump supporters are scared.

It sounds like you are afraid. You are the one freaking out before a vote being cast.

Doesn't Trump has the right to run for Office ?

Maybe after Obama stole the last Election using the IRS, you forgot how it works.

You see, you don't get to pick who I vote for. You get one vote for yourself.

So, quit telling people who to vote for. People can make their own decision.

It sounds like to me you a afraid of Trump. It's very simple, don't like him.

Don't vote for him. But, quit calling people names because they like Trump.

You are the ones trying to instill fear...

Trump has gained widespread support due to fear mongering and bigotry. It doesn't matter whether or not his policies will help fix the deficit or not, because you know what? Civil rights and equality are 100 percent more important at all times.

Trump is against that.

You cant have civil rights in a third world country, that is policed by warlords.

That is where this country will be in the next hundred years if our fiscal policy is not fixed immediately.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

This is rich.

Dont compare him to hitler, dont say people support through fear ect

Honestly. Maybe you need to have a real hard think about trump?

Honnestly the collective knee jerk reactions comeing from across the pond are obvious to see!

Why keep giving such a vile human being a free pass?

He mocks women
He mocks the disabled
He wants to database all muslims
He wants to ban all muslims from entry (how does that even work?l
He wants to "close" off parts of the internet
He allows violence at his rallys.

I know you want a protest vote but christ find one who is not a narcissistic facist arse. You have what just over 300 million American citizens! Surely you can find a president who is neither part of the establishment or a fascist.

Yeah Right!

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Plantagenet
I should add that this title and mindset is congruent with ATS thread entitled 'Why NOT Stop Muslims .'

sure, why not!

Last week 20 of my neighbors were shot a 14 killed.

Why not ?

No too long ago an alleged Right Wing Christian nut killed a few people at a Planned Parenthood.

Should we stop Christians as well?

If they are a threat to my family...Yes

Although, comparing those two shootings is a stretch.

Violence is violence. We should treat everyone equally, even our terrorists.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: forkedtongue

See your so consumed with fear and knee jerk hysteria you cant even get facts right.

The refugees haven't actually caused any terrorist attacks yet, they have all been domestic islamic extremists .

And as bad as obama is, he is not the lowest the bar can sink in term as bad leaders. You will find out it can get much much worse if you dont wake up and smell the BS from trump.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I should add that this title and mindset is congruent with ATS thread entitled 'Why NOT Stop Muslims .'

sure, why not!

Why not ?

No too long ago an alleged Right Wing Christian nut killed a few people at a Planned Parenthood.

YA, this comment right here is why folks are going to vote for trump.

Because of brain dead "we can all be friends" BS that is totally blind to the reality, that these people dont even rocognise your imaginary world, or its rules.

They live by the only true laws in the world.

The laws of nature.

The strong can take from the weak, the weak will suffer what they must.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

See your so consumed with fear and knee jerk hysteria you cant even get facts right.

The refugees haven't actually caused any terrorist attacks yet, they have all been domestic islamic extremists .

And as bad as obama is, he is not the lowest the bar can sink in term as bad leaders. You will find out it can get much much worse if you dont wake up and smell the BS from trump.

They will, I bet you a case of your favorite ale.

I want to stop it before it happens, not clean the blood off the sidewalk after it over.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
The irony...

Alright, maybe I'm having too much fun.

I couldn't resist...

No no... this is not about you having fun. This is about you being so sick of Liberal PC that you're willing to vote for a fascist. This is about you being sick of other people having a voice and national stage every once in a while. This is about you having your goddamn God-given right to be an asshole... the only asshole with the right to be one, anyone else not like you better not dare. Know your place am I right?

Have your goddamn hate rallies, patrol Mosques with AR-15's and cheer when the wrecking balls come because freedom to have a religion is only for your brand of asshole.

While you're at it get on the borders and make damn sure brown people realize that it's EXIT only, cuz that wall Trump is promising you... the one that made your eyes get all big and teary? It's not coming.

Don't tell who to vote for?

Keep your whiny Conservative political correctness to yourself.

Don't vote for Trump unless you're a Fascist!

Better?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

But that sounds like an anxiety-based response to me. Think of it this way - if Trump had an open immigration policy and was happy to take Syrian refugees (who are fleeing for their lives, by the way) - would you still support him? If all his other policies remained as they are except immigration, would you vote for him?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

What im saying is he is fascist arse hole and a repugnant human being.

My point is that for non-politician the press are like sharks with the smell of blood since they know that miss speaking will be somewhat common and they can take that to the bank.

Take your:
He wants to database all muslims
He wants to ban all muslims from entry

Rubio and many in congress want the same thing but they said it in a different way that we should ban for a period of time anyone from 37 countries. They didn't say Muslims, but I bet those 37 countries are mostly Muslim...lol They also said we should database all people here already from those 37 countries, once again the same thing as Trump wants, but Trump is not the professionally trained politician as they are and the press says "Trump wants to database every Muslim in the world including Americans!!" now do you really think that is correct, or just press spin?

edit on 11-12-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

They live by the only true laws in the world. The laws of nature.
The strong can take from the weak, the weak will suffer what they must.

This is your idea of a strong man? It certainly isn't mine.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

My vote is for "Introvert"!!!!

Agree w/you 150%

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
i wouldn't call it fear but idiocy.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Whether they're flocking to him out of fear, anger or ignorance, (including any combination thereof) "What difference does it make?". They're still all the wrong reasons.

I threw that Hillary quote in there just to scare you. Could you tell?

Personally, I think people support Trump because he's vocalizing the very sentiments they've held dear to their hearts for some time but were afraid to say for "fear" of being ridiculed.

Simply put, he makes them feel normal. For whatever that's worth.
edit on 11-12-2015 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Look in Trumps eyes....see the burn out? He's 69, high blood pressure barely controlled, totally stressed out, he simply doesn't have the stamina to finish his campaign. It's a *****in year away.

He knew this going in...clever plan to let "who" take the reins? I think we know....

All his fans will feel betrayed and stay home....politics is mean toys....and the neocons play for keeps.
edit on 11-12-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I disagree, you didn't have to live here under his 8 years... Obama's first job was college, his second was politics at least with Trump and others they actually done something else in life they were successful at and helped them achieve good skill sets like how to work with others and fix the economy.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

He knew this going in...clever plan to let "who" take the reins? I think we know....

All his fans will feel betrayed and stay home....politics is mean toys....

Oh do tell...

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: olaru12

All his fans will feel betrayed and stay home....politics is mean toys....

Oh do tell...

put your money where your mouth is sport.

Trump will pull up lame and not finish. The warrior neocon dynasty will triumph ultimately.

patterns....
edit on 11-12-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

sure, why not!

Why not ?

Except you conveniently leave out the fact that the planned parenthood shooter was a lone wolf with mental problems. He does not have an entire world wide network of terrorists and sympathizers who indoctrinate, train, enable, and fund terror attacks all over the world.

To treat those two threats the same is ludicrous.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join