It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Video] new world order: the story that changed everything (2016)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Once upon a time, there was a story that opened your eyes…

For some, even entertaining the possibility of the clandestine globalist agenda of the New World Order can cause them to become psychologically uncomfortable.
In an effort to relieve this discomfort, there are those that will react dismissively.

They may attempt to reconcile this cognitive dissonance by relegating the information to the realm of fantasy, with accusations of paranoia or an overactive imagination, maybe even characterize you with the derogatory label of a conspiracy theorist.

For the majority of people alive right now the possibility of affecting any change within the boundaries of legal and political systems seems unlikely, unrealistic and unattainable.

In a war of information truth seekers have rejected the mainstream scripted narrative that passes for news, and instead have forged an alternative independent media.

Against overwhelming odds the work of whistle-blowers and investigators has uncovered and exposed the power behind the curtain, some paying the price for truth with their freedom, some with their very lives.

But is it enough to only open eyes and spread the truth?

Can the enemies of freedom to be brought to justice, in a system where they are above the law?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Notice at the beginning when Bush speaks the camera angle chosen puts a flag with a row of upside down stars behind him, showing who his loyalty is too. You can see it the second time around the five minute mark. They love to show their allegiance in plain view.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CreepyLittleBook

I think the title alone says it all

www.youtube.com...

This is not a jibe at Obama or Americans. But the attitude in the title itself.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I've got no sound here nor at home at the moment so can't watch this until Sunday. The OP is nicely written and sums up our situation in a manner which is familiar to us all. Spot on.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DeceptioVisus

Notice at the beginning when Bush speaks the camera angle chosen puts a flag with a row of upside down stars behind him, showing who his loyalty is too. plus the curve to the row of stars would make some be upside sown when flying.

please, no matter how that flag could be turned while hanging down instead of flying, some of the stars would be upside down.

that there is just reaching , plain and simple.

edit on 11-12-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Just finished the video. Lot's of informative stuff in something short enough people with short attention spans should watch it. I like how up to date it is. Very nice work. It reminds me of this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

People need to wake up fast. I have noticed since 9/11 that we have rapidly entered Orwell's 1984 as a transition into a Brave New World, the absolute scientifically controlled dictatorship, where words like Mom and Dad are forbidden and babies belong to the state, born out of test tubes and genetically altered to be just smart enough for their job.

The sad part of it all though, is the transition between these 2 phases.
1. They have to completely destroy the environment, oceans, lakes, rivers, aquifers, air, plants, insects, and animals. Then they have to blame the average man for this destruction so that they may use environmentalism, the new religion of the NWO, to keep everyone in check and endless guilt. They are getting that done in short order.
2. Then there is the catastrophic WWIII(Albert Pike) that will be like no war seen before and no war will ever be that violent again. As the calm settles of total nuclear destruction in the middle east and the elite come out of their underground cities to save humanity with their super technology and seeds from the vault pretending to be gods, with there new religion of environmentalism, world government, world police, and absolute tyranny through collectivism and technology that will allow women to conceive again, through a test tube ran by the state of course, example in the Brave New World-Aldous Huxley, 1932. Men, young boys, and baby boys are being chemically castrated as we speak.

We are a generation in the middle of this thousands of year old plan. The War and destruction will have to last ages to make people forget the old world order(money) and to accept the NWO(scientific dictatorship) from decades of starvation, sterility, war, and suffering.

If you look at the Fabian strategy of how WWIII is going on right now, including many other things I mentioned. It makes you wonder if this will continue to be the the strategy for decades or centuries to come? I hate thinking about it, but still the way the world stage is being set, I believe WWIII will go overt and it may have started with 9/11 and the attacks on Afghanistan and Iraq. 1991=Bush NWO speach and Dessert Storm=Iraq War primer. 2001=9/11 NWO opportunity=transition into full effect, start attacking and pissing off the world overtly. So born is the "war on terror" that is meant to be ambiguous in order to last indefinitely.

What a sad world, and even worse is so many people choose to ignore the obvious right in front of them, as the thread I linked is about that. Without knowing there is more to this illusion we call reality, I would be severely depressed all day every day. But we know there is more because atoms are hollow, come in waves, and only manifest matter through our brains. I know there is a God/creator/ID without religion, or dogma. I have major respect for many diverse theologies but I do not hold any or idolize any as the absolute truth.

Thank you for the video this morning and good day to you, creepy little book.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Great video - I didn't realize you made it until the end!

Thank you for sharing - more people need to know about this

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I don't deny that there may be upright stars on that flag but why not show the angle with the American flag behind him. Why show a flag where only the upside down star and arrows are represented. These backgrounds are carefully staged.

I also base my premise on previously known Baphomet star transitions connected to this Bush administration.

So, not a stretch at all. Have a nice day, I'm off to work.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Thank you very much, I worked on this one for a while and I'm pretty happy with the way it came out. a reply to: FamCore

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed the video a reply to: DeceptioVisus

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
okaaayyy…

good up until the part that lent to ancient religion and Orders as the root cause. Just my opinion, that is also deception on the part of those in charge. The man or men behind the curtain are just men after all, drunk with power and material longing of greed and avarice ordinary folk can't fathom.

They hate everyone, they hate themselves, they want to run it all so they can run it all into the ground, laughing all the while.

Got you last… I hear Hillary cackling as Nero fiddles as the world burns.

In a hurried wish-- people will learn about this kind of mentality from the most documented personage on this planet to date…

Adolph Hitler

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I debated with myself on the matter of including the material regarding the occult aspects often linked to the NWO conspiracy. However, I decided that I had I neglected to mention it, I would be omitting what for some is at the core of this conspiracy. I understand that not everyone accepts the religious, spiritual, or occult theories concerning the NWO but they are part of the overall narrative.

Also, I recognize that there are numerous NWO theories that I didn't address in this video at all, mostly because I felt that those topics deserved a video devoted to them especially, so that greater detail can be provided.

Thank you for checking it out and for your feedback. a reply to: intrptr

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

I've got no sound here nor at home at the moment so can't watch this until Sunday. The OP is nicely written and sums up our situation in a manner which is familiar to us all. Spot on.

Click on the CC (Closed Caption). It's all pretty much narrated anyways.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I have a personal aversion to that kind of 'dramatic' music, accenting the message a video is presenting. That kind of musical punctuation has been used as a conditioning tool to sway the viewers now for decades. It is a tool of propaganda and so I shy away from any messages that rely on it for effect.

Likewise I also tune out overly dramatic narration where the narrator seems to be trying to convince me of the value of the message by the tone of his or her heavily accented voice. It sounded like one of those old radio or tv announcers advertising the drag races next week end.. SUNNNNDAY SUNNNDAY SUNNNDAY, at the Fremont Drags.Be there or miss out on the Bigggggest race of the YEARRRRRR,

Know what I mean?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Yea you know, this "new world order" has yet to make any video's about you guys, but all i see is videos about them coming from your side. It makes me wonder if such a thing was even real who the bad guys truly are.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Great Video CLB !
Very well done. Just the kind of thing needed
to shine a light on what we may find as tell tale signs,
but others haven't contemplated.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Thank you for the feedback, this is the first video I've made in this particular style, and is a departure from my normal format, perhaps you might enjoy some of the previous videos I've posted more than this one. Also to address your assessment regarding the dramatic music and narrative intonation choices, you are spot on and you should know I was very deliberate in the direction I went in this video, and made artistic choices for a reason that will tie into the follow up to this episode. Thank you for checking it out. reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Thank you very much a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I understand that not everyone accepts the religious, spiritual, or occult theories concerning the NWO but they are part of the overall narrative.

Its not that I don't accept spirituality, just that when it comes to the organized aspects of it I see a sham, regardless if its western or eastern tradition, new or old. My conclusion over a lifetime is religion is not but a club, with club presidents, members, dues, a clubhouse and ceremony.

Mostly presented and adhered to by vain, self righteous people to control and manipulate others. It serves its function well.

As cover, used to blame all the time when things aren't right. Its Gods will or conversely, the devil made me do it.

You take the illuminati or whatever, they worship some owl statue in a grove and people think ooh, its some demons or ancient evil or something, when really its just rituals performed by a club of people to steer the hunt for culprits away from those actually responsible.

Every religion has these twelve foot statues, chants, smoke and mirrors to fool everyone else not inside. As wonderers, after who controls the world, our minds go blank when we are told the devil is behind them. Thats what they want you to think.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DeceptioVisus

So, not a stretch at all. Have a nice day, I'm off to work.

yes you are, you do realize that is the seal of the POTUS right? every president has that seal and flag be he, republican or democrat, behind their desk, on the floor of the oval office, on the flag, and the little flags that are on the limo.

edit on 11-12-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join