It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Want the Status Quo and Republicans Want Something Different

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Their "status quo" is a very different world than what we call satus quo, ie a decade ago. And I don't like their new cosmology mix.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Well the recent polls are showing some interesting, but sad trends in the 2016 Presedential race. Apparently Democrats are happy with the establishment candidate in Hilary who has a commanding lead over all her challengers. Republicans appear to want change with Trump and Carson running 1-2 and outsider Cruz running third.

It is shaping up as an establishment, crime Lord vs billionaire entertainer. At least Republicans had some semblance of choices and are burying Bush, Christie and the establishment at the bottom of the polls. Dems never really had a chance with Clinton as the anointed one from the start. Her only competition was a crusty old man that was so left-wing even Democrats didn't want him.

So I am back to the same question I face every four years. Do I throw away my vote like I did with Ross Perot or vote for someone who is the lesser of two evils? At least last election both parties had bought and paid for candidates that you knew were useless. This time I have to pick between a known evil and a man who literally could be the next Hitler.

All I know for sure is I am screwed and so are you.

I want a change, but not a change into a sure-fire World War. That's what Trump will cause. He will incite so much hate from the world that the US will be the bad guys.

Sanders is my guy, but I'm voting against Trump no matter who his opponent is.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: THEatsking

He will incite so much hate from the world that the US will be the bad guys.

Hate to break the news, we ALREADY are.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join