It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The coolest cops EVER!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I know there is usually a funny cop cool cop video every now and then, but I really like this one, especially the way the sound for the video was edited. If they have the time to do this, then they must be doing something right because nothing bad is going on in town thank goodness. Good job Slidell police, I like the way you guys have fun and help a local business at the same time.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

That made my day GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Very cool. Now I'm waiting for the comments about police brutality against shopping carts....

-dex

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

Wasn't the brutality clear enough for you?
He clearly slammed those carts violently into the others with NO regard for their safety!

Seriously though, the music and the ending made that video good.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
There are a lot of good, kind police officers out there. We shouldn't lose sight of the great job they do for us every day.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

well, there were some rather crude comments on the liveleak page of that video, but they were mostly distasteful jokes on the basis of shopping cart color. I thought it was just hilarious when the officer got out of his door and did that funny victory dance. I literally fell out of my chair with laughter. I wanna get these guys a burger and coke.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

I like to think this cop got what he deserves.....

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join