It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Draft resolution against anti-Russia sanctions introduced to French parliament

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: markosity1973
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

My response is there should not have been sanctions in the first place.

You can jab me with low rent insults all you want, but Russia should not continue to be sanctioned over what happened in the Ukraine.

No insults were even thrown. More off topic posting from you. Claiming they should not have been is great. I claim they should have been. Anything of substance to add?

Sure

The sanctions aren't working anyway.

www.newsweek.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   

My response is there should not have been sanctions in the first place.

You can jab me with low rent insults all you want, but Russia should not continue to be sanctioned over what happened in the Ukraine.

No insults were even thrown. More off topic posting from you. Claiming they should not have been is great. I claim they should have been. Anything of substance to add?

Sure

The sanctions aren't working anyway.

www.newsweek.com...

Then no one cares if they stay since they are not doing anything. Love your source by the way.

A look at the state of Russia’s economy indicates that Western sanctions are having their desired effect. Since April 2014, the ruble has lost nearly half of its value; net capital flight out of the country has doubled, reaching $151 billion in 2014; economic growth has slowed down to 0.6 percent in late 2014—at its lowest since the global financial crisis of 2009. In January 2015, Russia’s gross domestic product contracted by 1.4 percent, with forecasts predicting a significant contraction of GDP in 2015.

edit on 12-12-2015 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Russia just adapted. It's got no external money, so it's going back to its internal economy.

The people there grew up in Soviet times. They're used to shortages.

So, no they are not working. It's just making the people of Russia angry at the West.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
SO now Russia has had it's hands in Ukraine long before the US supposedly had.

Ukraine has always been part of Russia's domain. Don't you see this? By getting Mcain and Nuland to hand out cookies to nazis the USA formented this civil war. USA shows no respect to Russia in its near abroad. Ukraine will always belong to Moscow and we will see this soon when the STRATFOR inspired government of choco king Porky collapses.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Russia just adapted. It's got no external money, so it's going back to its internal economy.

So, no they are not working. It's just making the people of Russia angry at the West.

Great, no reason to stop them then.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Ukraine has always been part of Russia's domain. Don't you see this?

No, because I am not blinded by Putin's nuts. I actually think for myself, and see Ukraine is part of Ukraine's domain, not Russia's. If Russia wanted Ukraine as an ally they should have treated them as such.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Great, no reason to stop them then.

If you actually want to wind tensions up to the point of a nuclear showdown that is.

Russia has gotten what it wants from Ukraine. The fighting has stopped and the US puppet government is in place.

What more do we want from them?

edit on 12-12-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Why would there be nuclear war when Russia is laughing at the ineffective sanctions that do nothing? Sounds like you are saying the sanctions are working well.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join