It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanley Kubrick Confesses to Faking the Moon Landing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: muSSang

It's not Kubrick. Where's the facepalm emoji...*sigh*

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

I been on the same hunt

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

You know, most sick people who are near death don't tend to do a lot of photo shoots. I believe he spoke of terrible feelings over this, it made him feel depressed, and interfered with film making. Yes, I believe it's Stanley, but I think in the days to come someone will obtain some sort of verification.

Again, who would do this? The interviewer certainly might feel a tad bit uncomfortable to do this sort of thing when so many in the government would not want this revealed. Not many people are willing to bet their life and family on a stupid hoax.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Kubrick on 2 second search fully bearded

www.google.com... LJAhUHeSYKHQsHCCsQ_AUIBigB

cdn2-www.craveonline.com...

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...

storiesbehindthescreen.files.wordpress.com...

edit on 10-12-2015 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I can't I'm sorry. I don't know where it went. I clicked on it and read through it though, in this timeline I swear 😊. Stopped reading when a member pointed out that the interview (in 1999) mentioned an event that happened in 2002 with Buzz I believe.

Either way, I love this man to death. SK is my personal hero and I don't see him taking this to the grave because of an NDA...

a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

none of those photos show him fully bearded lol
since you kindly edited i shall too

2nd photo - not even Kubrick
Others, NOT FULLY BEARDED CHIN
edit on 10-12-2015 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Watch this video and weep.There was no Hoax and here's your lil Proofs
Sowwy

edit on 10-12-2015 by SPECULUM because: (no reason given)

www.youtube.com...
edit on 10-12-2015 by SPECULUM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

You are being rather pedantic. The beard covers his face. Print it out and draw lots more hair growing down if you can't compare the faces, sheesh.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

No you don't get it, I don't think he GREW hair there at all, aka facial bald spots. There is not a single photo of him fully bearded like the man in the video, anywhere.

I'm throwing blatant proof and you are pulling the typical moon-hoaxer tactic by putting your head in the sand and ignoring facts.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Here's Kubrick during Eyes wide shut

I at first didn't think this was Kubrick but this video looks like the guy.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Bart Sibrel 2002 incident mentioned, this Kubrick not only faked the moon landing, he is a time traveler.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Here is Kubrick speaking accepting an award. When I compare their voices, they sound the same to me.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
Bart Sibrel 2002 incident mentioned, this Kubrick not only faked the moon landing, he is a time traveler.

If an incident happened long ago, it doesn't matter that the interview happened later. I believe he was speaking of something the astronauts were doing. That's not time travel, that just knowing the story.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
"Stress, guilt, conflict..."

Why released now and not when recorded or after he passed, despite signing the 15 years-but it's 16 years now? I guess it could be because of the moon race, being faked could have happened alluding to the first filming and others(as he-if it's really him, not an actor- mentions). Though, after the fact surely NASA has been to the moon.

edit on 10-12-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

N/M I see it's a hoax now as shared in the videos, kinda figured with further comparison, etc. before hand.
edit on 10-12-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Oh, we must have been posting near the same time and saw the same comparison. Good catch!

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

No, you are throwing up a red herring and doing the typical "Debunker" move. Many people when they are depressed let themselves go, and they don't go out in public like that! You just want to deny that Kubrick is admitting he did the fake moon filming.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Guy dies in 1999 and the interviewer mentions a 2002 incident, around 8:50 into the video...
edit on 10-12-2015 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-12-2015 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

It is indeed fake. Please go to 9:43, 14:09 and 21:35 in this video, which appears to be the entire interview with no cuts. You'll hear the actor's name is apparently Tom as the interviewer refers to him as Tom when he's coaching him. So there you have it.

edit on 10-12-2015 by OblivionX because: Added 9:43 as another place interviewer refers to actor as Tom.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
and for comparison, look at the noses

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

I've emailed Bart to get some details from him on his actions.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join