It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Intel: ISIS May Have Passport Printing Machine, Blank Passports

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
especially the 9/11 victims' families.

My sister was in the twin towers on 9/11 so I have every right to say this as a family victim. The narrative of terrorists among Syrian refugees is bs. If ISIS is creating Syrian passports that's something that's certainly worth looking into. However, there is a very big difference between banning Muslims which isn't legal (it's not a class that can be banned) and reexamining Syrian passports and possibly deporting those people.

And no, you cannot live in fear. Life is not safe, there is always going to be risk particularly if you want freedom.
edit on 10-12-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I'm still waiting to see the Syrian passport from any attack or murder in American History...

And after I see that, I want the passports or ID's from every other murder on our soil. Stack em up and send that picture to Trump 😊

a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Us tax dollars hard @ work!

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

You're acting like regular American Citizens are responsible for the actions of wild radical Muslims.

You know the Islamic Governments are the problem right?

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

These 9/11 families by any chance?
patriotsquestion911.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Blame it on the cuts that the present administration did to the war on terror, after administration felt that it was not right to target one particular sector within earth population, by February of this year congress was trying to keep homeland afloat.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
And nevermind that Trump said he would stop American Citizens who are Muslim at the border. So if you're a Muslim and want to travel abroad? You can't come back in? Am I missing something? Something more than the half brain this ape is pretending to have?

I'm sorry your family had such a front row seat to the 9/11 attacks...

a reply to: Aazadan

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I am not sure why you are attacking people who keep different hours than you on a global forum but It appears to be due to the fact that you lack evidence and reason to debate the topic, yet you still compelled to do so.

You seem to be suggesting the story posted is "guaranteed bull#" without evidence to support such an extraordinary claim or even what aspect you find incredible. Do you believe ABC news is lying or homeland security?

Or maybe you are just afraid and felt the need to lash out?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

What's all that got to do with regular American Citizens?

Weak rebuttal and weak attempt to derail.

Make your point or move on.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

I said one or the other, maybe both, are guaranteed bulls#.

And you have no evidence to back up either, either...
So why discuss it at all.

Even you said "if Islamic State can do this" so I don't get your gripe.

Can I not have a difference of opinion?

Do you usually trust ABC?

Do you trust homeland security when they create right wing watch lists for Christian Gun Owners?

Let me guess...

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
It may have been the "Trump is the only one who called this" vibe.

Or the fact that we are more likely to be killed by drunk drivers, actual accidents, robbers, rapists, industrial accidents (somebody should check the passports on those damn molding machines), and trans fat, smoking, drinking, typing, whatever....

ETA: But where's the fun in a headline saying "(insert drug or food here) kills thousands each year"? Answer: There isn't. The majority are all about saying mind your business and I'll mind mine. But mention a Muslim and whoa 😱 ...

edit on 10-12-2015 by DuckforcoveR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DuckforcoveR

Did he say that? Or did we hear that once someone goes to fight for ISIS they should not be allowed back in?

link

and why we are all talking about this, the current US government is passing legislation buried on another bill.

freebeacon.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">link

So less than 2 weeks after someone who illegally entered the US, no matter the religion, killed 14 and wounded over 20 they US Congress is pushing this through.

Folks, some of you still believe thermite brought down the towers but we have Muslim Brotherhood visiting the White House, a new 'ISIS' czar with ties to Hamas and other FACTS you turn a blind eye too.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
And I am still more afraid of the GD crew two houses down that are allowed to come and go as they please. When I can walk my dog and only be afraid of Muslims from Syria I swear to whatever god you want that's a win for me.

These guys

These guys are my fear. I went to the same high school as one of them. So yeah, I try to keep it in perspective when it comes to immediate threats.

a reply to: matafuchs

edit on 10-12-2015 by DuckforcoveR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
This certainly might explain all of the false Greek Passports being held by Syrians intercepted in Central, South America and at the Mexican border.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Fake passports have been big business for a long time anyway. I tried looking up Syrian passport security features, but I couldn't find anything. Based on the photos of the ones I did see, did ISIS get a nice color laser printer?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DuckforcoveR
It may have been the "Trump is the only one who called this" vibe.

Or the fact that we are more likely to be killed by drunk drivers, actual accidents, robbers, rapists, industrial accidents (somebody should check the passports on those damn molding machines), and trans fat, smoking, drinking, typing, whatever....

ETA: But where's the fun in a headline saying "(insert drug or food here) kills thousands each year"? Answer: There isn't. The majority are all about saying mind your business and I'll mind mine. But mention a Muslim and whoa 😱 ...

Yes, the CDC reports that 1 in 10 working aged Americans die due to alcohol. I'm not sure how many have posted in this thread yet, but at least 2 or maybe 3 of us will be dead from alcohol:

Excessive alcohol use accounts for one in 10 deaths among working-age adults ages 20-64 years in the United States, according to a report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention published today in Preventing Chronic Disease.

CDC.gov

So that's an actual quantifiable, guaranteed threat to our safety by a substance that the government makes legal, and could restrict further. But we're not up in arms about 1 in 10 of our friends dying? What?

I guess that threat doesn't seem as glamorous, and the media hasn't screamed it at us enough for the fear buttons to be pressed. Actual facts and threats seem to get ignored when emotions get involved.

And let's forget we're more likely to get struck by lightning than killed on American soil by an Islamist extremist. I wonder where the outcry for the government to distribute insulated helmets is?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Thank you 😊 I think I'm off to indulge in a bit of death before I crash for the night. I can only hope that the Japanese machines I command each day haven't been sneaking off to Syria in the 10hrs each day that I'm not at work...

a reply to: MystikMushroom

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Kudos.. you have taken a thread about fake passports and the potential of terrorism and turned it into deaths by alcohol...

edit on Thu, 10 Dec 2015 22:40:22 -0600 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

And let's forget we're more likely to get struck by lightning than killed on American soil by an Islamist extremist. I wonder where the outcry for the government to distribute insulated helmets is?

How about terrorism deaths in the U.S. from 9/11/2001 till today?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

What that means that is ok for terrorist to kill American once in a while because more Americans are killed by other means than terrorist attacks?

Darn do I know have to add terrorist in my list from "other" ways I may die, but I should not worry because is not all the time, right.

Amazing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join