It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Intel: ISIS May Have Passport Printing Machine, Blank Passports

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

With the U.S. and other countries on high alert for ISIS attacks, American authorities are warning the terror group’s followers may have infiltrated American borders with authentic-looking passports ISIS has printed itself with its own machines, according to an intelligence report obtained by ABC News.

The 17-page Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) Intelligence Report, issued to law enforcement last week, says ISIS likely has been able to print legitimate-looking Syrian passports since taking over the city of Deir ez-Zour last summer, home to a passport office with “boxes of blank passports” and a passport printing machine. Another passport office was located in Raqqa, Syria, which has long been ISIS’s de facto capital.

US Intel: ISIS May Have Passport Printing Machine, Blank Passports

We need to halt all Syrian passport holders from entry immediately.

We also need to track down all who entered in the past 17 months for intense questioning at the very least.

If Islamic State have the means, then there is no doubt they are making real passports with false identities and infiltrating all over the world.

I hope this will at least open some minds to Trump's ideas. Love him or hate him, Trump put the taboo subject of dangerously under-regulated immigration in the headlines and opened the much needed national dialogue.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I would be much more relieved to see Saudi passports looked at with an extra eye. Trump is riding the wave, nothing more. But historically speaking of course, we should be much more worried about homegrown & / or saudi born.

ETA: Or Israeli art students, if that floats your boat

a reply to: Deny Arrogance

edit on 10-12-2015 by DuckforcoveR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
All immigration from Islamic governments need to be barred until further notice.

And all travel to the U.S. needs to be clamped.

War is War.

No more fumble-flop excuses.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

If Islamic State have the means, then there is no doubt they are making real passports with false identities and infiltrating all over the world.

Perhaps it's not Syrians we should be worried or afraid off, but who is funding ISIS. If you address the problem from it's core, then you have a much better chance of riding off the issue for good...

As far as we know they are just caring themselves and whatever little possession they could carry for the exodus out of hell.

Who decides they get the means to do what they need to do is, really where the problem lies.

edit on 10-12-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
My God the fear levels on ATS lately are through the roof.

I wondered why most of you were always on until the early hours and it just clicked you cannot sleep properly for the fear.

You poor people.

Anyways...

I thought they were coming over in make shift boats littered among starving frightened refugees...

Well that's pointless if you can just create a passport from nothing.

One of these two narratives, if not both, are guaranteed bulls#.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Right now I am spitting mad at the ineptness and downright blind disregard for America this administration has shown. The more I read and research, the more I am baffled at what the heck he is thinking. I definitely don't want the kind of transformation he sold to some of our country.

I think our FBI needs to investigate Homeland Security. Is it possible they are just trying to cover their inept a**es now? Let's look at some of these appointees and bureaucrats charged with watching out who we let into our homeland.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
If a person will accept the idea that our leaders do not actually care about the average American and are operating by Covering Their A, both personally and professionally, then all of what is going on makes sense.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Heck not, you can not do that, don't you read around, people from middle eastern countries come to America to exercises their rights to America freedom of religion, they have the right to be as radical as they want because is under the first amendment, that is the only reason they need fake passport.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Trump wants to forbid MUSLIMS from entering the Usa,not only Syrians. Not all Syrians are muslims and not all muslims are from Syria. Unless there are custom made passports in which it says what religion you practice that i am unaware of
. What if a muslim from Syria converts to Christianity in Europe and after entering the Us converts back to Islam ?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Tell that to the victims (the ones not killed that is) and their families (what's left that is)

especially the 9/11 victims' families.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Tell that to the victims (the ones not killed that is) and their families (what's left that is)

Putting a smiley face after saying that killed the tiny bit of credibility you had left with me.

& Bush did 9/11. Stick the official story where the sun don't shine.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

The Churches issue credible documents when somebody "converts".

Most Christian and Judeo organizations do.

Plus there's a law already on the books hat allows for extreme action.

[8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens]

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

So it would be perfectly allright to hunt down every American living overseas and deport them/forbid them from entering a country because you guys have a long history of spying ,overthrowing governments,starting various uprisings and what not ?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I'm surprised this was allowed to be reported. False flag event setup? Fear mongering?

In this day and age, it makes you wonder what this means in the bigger picture.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Lov'n it.

Wake UP !!!!!

Don't you get it yet?

It must be horrible when ideals shatter eh.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Well, considering the fact that Simon Elliot, a Mossad Agent/CIA Asset is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi (leader of ISIS), it's really NO surprise that IS has Passport Printing Tech.

Like really?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Lov'n it.

Wake UP !!!!!

Don't you get it yet?

It must be horrible when ideals shatter eh.

What ideals?

Wake up???
Says the one who just tried to push the official narrative of 9/11.

Yeah, sure pal.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

You're acting like regular American Citizens are responsible for the actions of wild radical Muslims.

You know the Islamic Governments are the problem right?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: itsallmaya
I'm surprised this was allowed to be reported. False flag event setup? Fear mongering?

In this day and age, it makes you wonder what this means in the bigger picture.

My first thought is now that everybody is wondering what the hell happened to our security that has allowed people like Tashfeen the Terror Lady into our country, and the FBI is discovering more and more security bungles, Homeland Security has gone into full CYA mode. If the FBI is doing their job, they should be looking at who has been appointed and hired in HS in the last few years.
edit on 10-12-2015 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Not hard to believe that they are and have been coming and just waiting for orders.
Most likely in small, spread out groups to be able the most damage they possibly can . And if they have the equipment to make false passports, that makesit a little more than likely that something bad is coming and it will probably be pretty big. Does anyone see this as something that could not happen?
And the passports now have to be checked against some facial recognition program from one of the alphabet agencies.
edit on 100900000012 by JHumm because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join