It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Help With a Logo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I help run a martial arts after school program, and my boss has tasked me with designing a logo. I have some parameters but no idea how to do it or where to begin. Any one that can help it would be greatly appreciated. He doesn't want to pay anything, which is why he wants me to do it. So I guess what I'm asking is for free help, but I will give total credit!!
Our name is World Class After School
We are affiliated with a Taekwondo academy
We have talked about a panda, something not too fluffy, but not to aggressive
I can PM web addresses and our academy logo if it would help
I'm desperate, someone please help!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Plenty of "free" programs out there. Most just want your information. Never tried any but here is one and good luck.

www.designmantic.com...

Just tried it and it took exactly five seconds for a variety of different choices to come up with some pretty good designs. I may have to start a company now
edit on 12/10/2015 by DJMSN because: addition

edit on 12/10/2015 by DJMSN because: correction

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: iwontrun

Tell your boss to teach his customers for free if they promise to give him credit, and I will custom make him one.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I like to use Logoist for the mac. Its easy to use and quick.

I made this quick and if you load into any editing program you can change what you like.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Thank you guys for your advice. Any leads are great. We do give free lessons, and serve a large number of underprivileged children with no government subsidies. We base our tuition on portion of income. My boss DOES give back a great deal to the community. He lives in an apartment and drives a 15 year old car. He gives much of his profit to charity or gives it back to the kids. I chose to go to work for him as I chose to be around the people I want to be like.
One example: Last week he held a Christmas party for the entire school and after school program and all of their families...and footed the entire bill. Once again thanks to those that help and to the others I hope your life isn't as sucky as you portray on A.T.S.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: d8track

Yeah, I don't want to be that guy, but the silhouette looks more inline with Kung-Fu.

Teakwondo is a more rigid style with closed fist, generally closer to the body.

I will see myself out now.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Here is one I threw together in MS Paint.

new topics

top topics

join