It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Is Happening...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Can you explain your experience a little more?

I understand what Trident II is and all but, how did it change your perception on world events exactly.

What examples did you see that made you feel it was speeding up?

On a side note: I would have come back to this thread earlier but, real life sometimes gets in the way.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
a reply to: tweetie

Can you explain your experience a little more?

I understand what Trident II is and all but, how did it change your perception on world events exactly.

What examples did you see that made you feel it was speeding up?

On a side note: I would have come back to this thread earlier but, real life sometimes gets in the way.

Good grief! There was a huge Internet storm with all of the speculation about the missile launch because a lot of people were freaked out, even those who did not witness it and only saw videos and pictures of it. There is a massive thread at ATS on it as people who understood what the missile launch was and why it appeared as it did tried to sort through a lot of the speculation and hype. It was crazy.

After that, and what I am about to type is not necessarily in chronological order, all of the problems between Russia and Turkey exploded onto the scene with the shoot down by Turkey's military of a Russian bomber and the shooting of one of the pilots as he parachuted to the ground. That resulted in much shock, anger, discussion and fighting on the Internet.

The latest Paris massacre and how that trauma ricocheted to other countries as the search for the still living suspects was on. All sorts of raids were being conducted in France, Belgium and other countries for weeks. It's still ongoing.

IS and who is really behind them became another major public issue with millions of fingers pointing at the U.S. and some Middle Eastern countries like Saudi Arabia.

Russia kept coming out with announcements on new economic initiatives they are taking with other countries like China. Also, they want to be a main supplier for non-GMO, organic food.

Donald Trump started being hit with a backlash because of certain public comments he made. It created a free-for-all in the political arena. Lol!

The San Bernadino killings and the hunt for suspects captured millions of people's attention and promoted backlash against radical Islam in the U.S. and allowing Syrian refugees into America. Another storm of emotion.

Oh, my gosh; that is just from memory at the moment. It was one thing after another; heavier than I've seen.

I don't know how much you watch trends/happenings online because of a busy life but I am able to check online on and off throughout each day.

I hope this answers your question.

edit on 13-12-2015 by tweetie because: corrections

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I think we'll be looking at an attempt to externalize the hierarchy, which hierarchy remains to be seen. If these predictions are correct it would be the perfect opportunity for all these clandestine groups to further whatever their specific agenda might be. If the infrastructure collapses and 70-90% of the population is wiped out just roll out the high tech tanks, bombers and robots. A hundred year war commences.. uh, who knows.

Personally I'd prefer if mother nature got a few hundred years to catch her breath. Its possible that some of these groups have stored the genetics of long dead flora and fauna. It would be pretty amazing to see long dead deserts come to life again. Of course, doing such things could also be disastrous for certain other ecosystems.

a reply to: St Udio

Perhaps this is a timeline you have chosen or otherwise locked on to. Predeterminism or actively choosing and jumping timelines like some of the more powerful yogis.

I too have my concerns about Islam but I also know there is great opposition both from the people and from other more secretive groups.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I certainly didn't intend for it to become a thread that would actually generate another thread that rants about what I was trying to communicate. lol

So, for all of those I annoyed or bothered in anyway....no one made you click on this thread and no one made you respond.

That was your choice and one you had every right to do. But, I will not apologize for expressing how I was feeling at one particular point in my existence.

No kidding! I felt a bit sour about that. So many times I wanted to rant about the stupidity of some of the thread topics I see on these boards repeatedly but thought that would be reprimanded, and is at the least, socially innappropriate and a failure to exercise my freedom of choice.
Why have that freedom if one cannot handle the responsibility that goes with it?

There are forums I just do not even look into (like the religious ones). It's quite easy to do that. Problem solved.

The thing is, yeah, these times of feeling "somethings up" are sometimes personal but seem more global- they are sometimes products of personal changes happening. I've seen the pattern in the past that my immediate world changes when I have "mystical" periods- like I will move to radically different environment, start living very differently, or have very important relationships begin or end.

I thought it was "the world" that was coming to a shift, and it turned out to be "my world".
So be it. But in each case, daring to simply observe, acknowledge and express the visions, feelings and sensations I was having, as they were, was an aid in making that transition effectively. A certain vision may be false, but there is still a reason for it.

Like once I was going through some of that stuff, and at one point, during a meditation, I had a voice tell me my father was going to die.

I wrote and talked about this event, wondering if that was symbolic (like my inner father, or super ego) or if I should consider a possible premonition of a real exterior event. Eventually, my husband suggested I just go with it as if it was, just in case. I wrote a letter to my father, telling him everything I would want him to know before passing- how much I loved and appreciated him (this was before we had a computer!
). I sent it.

A week later, I got a call. My mother had suddenly and tragically died. She had died in front of my ten year old brother and in the arms of my father. They were on vacation, and as they came home, my dad had decided to commit suicide. But upon arrival, he found my letter waiting for him.

He told me that it was that letter that convinced him to continue living- that his life and presence makes a difference in this world and people need him. It was kind of more poignant because he is actually my stepfather, not my genetic father.

Anyway, my point is, I have come to think it is a good idea to listen to the weird feelings. They might be false, in a literal sense, but they might have a reason for being anyway.

This is where I will always object somewhat to the assertion that the rational and material is all that matters in life. The irrational is like a different language, that our subconscious uses, to help us when the rational mind is unable to take off it's blinders.

And sometimes, different people are having a change in world happening at the same time, and I think it is great that they can kind of just metaphorically touch hands during such moments and not feel alone faced with the irrational unknown.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: boozo

I got two dollars and 69 sense says nuttin gonna happen.
But if it does it's gonna be bad!
But on the bright side, it will usher in a new era of peace...
After we're all mince meat, and leave this spinning rock alone.

(Lost quatrain)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I usually don't post on threads about feelings, priminitions, etc., because I usually feel devoid of such intuition.

Recently tho (middle aged health/sleep issues or maybe some intuition developing in me) I'm finding myself awake at odd hours after the most odd dreams ever. Now nothing has changed in my routine...I take no new medication (only the same asthma meds for years); I don't drink; I haven't eaten spicy foods or had any new occurences before bedtime, but I have had the most vivid, oddest dreams.

I'm replying to your post because you write of needing to write upon waking and have "50 peices of paper around your desk" well I dream of writing down important facts (warnings, knowledge--sadly NO Powerball numbers) and I awake suddenly because the "notes" (on beautiful papers that have colorful borders) can't be found when I go to read them...it's like I've furiously written all these things down...and they are gone.

When I awake, I can't remember what the important "facts" were, only that they are gone. Odd...and it just struck me about your "paper" scenario when I read your post.

Thanks to the OP...many of the posts here have been fascinating to read (during my middle of the night awake time).

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Yes I know what you mean
Great change has come
We're everything will change
Tomorrow will not be like today

Would be interesting to know if there
Are more of us out there

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamfox1
Oh wait your sensing the massive quake thats going to hit both the west coast very soon and in New Madrid afterwards on the same day . Yea i know its coming

Yeah....that's it.

A+
I'm in California and I've heard, '' this is earthquake weather'' my whole life without anyone's feeling about it coming true. Usually, the feeling is based on the weather.
I hate earthquakes and wonder if there is anything that gives ''the feeling''... something more tangible than having to be super sensitive, like any animals acting strange? I'm just curious because, I get scared easily and want to know more about how the shift is showing itself.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Its just your once in a century global paradigm shift is all. Nothing to see here folks move alone. There should be another in about another century.

This is the transition time between the leaders of global governance. It should be complete by about 2020-21 if the nature of chaos does not interfere. But we all know chaos loves to be spontaneous
. This shift will not go without a fight.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join