It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump praising Katie Hopkins on her assessment of the Muslim problem? Are you serious?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Sounds like the woman has the correct response in mind for the foreign invaders. She would be a hero here in the U.S.

Well hand her a greencard then.

We have had our fill of fascists in the UK

edit on 11-12-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

hey dont push her on us

we have more than enough of these kind of people already

:emoticonslol:

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Anyone who thinks Katie is a respected journalist is a few bullets short of a full clip to say the least she's just a reactionary hack who changes her waffle every time something happens just to try and keep in the news.

Today trump may like her but tomorrow when she does a piece on wigs and how they are evil christian devil worshiping items i'm sure trump will give her the pointed finger and say "You're fired" (again)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Sounds like the woman has the correct response in mind for the foreign invaders. She would be a hero here in the U.S.

Only to you bigots, racists and #*#*# and not the decent, caring and rational among us.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
metro.co.uk...
Funny article about Hopkins run ins with Danny dyer on twitter

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   

What a vile woman.
edit on 11-12-2015 by deliberator because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Birds of a feather...

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: deliberator

There's still freedom of speech, and expression, I hope. If K Hopkins does not like UK receiving folks - that is her rightful opinion, and it is nobody's business to make here feel better or worse about that.

That said, some level of border control is indeed needed, if EU is trying to keep itself appearing anything but a big joke.

PS. US border control is already a big joke.
edit on 11-12-2015 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

There's still freedom of speech, and expression, I hope. If K Hopkins does not like UK receiving folks - that is her rightful opinion, and it is nobody's business to make here feel better or worse about that.

That said, some level of border control is indeed needed, if EU is trying to keep itself appearing anything but a big joke.

PS. US border control is already a big joke.

Freedom of speech doesnt mean freedom to always have your opinion respected.

Hopkins has the right to spill her vile bile but i am free to make her feel bad and insult the bitch.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
She only spoutes what most misguided racist old school sun readers think and talk about in the pub, it's only when they hear it from this woman it sounds stupid or wrong. She is simply trying to sell papers. She used to have some substance in her rants but has increasingly given into the controversial writings that made her a small time celebrity.

I have limited internet access. Can someone please search the clip at a university debate where when she spoke 90% of people turned around and walked out, highlighting how everyone feels about her. Fair play to the students that organised it

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: deliberator she's not even funny. She just gets paid for having politically incorrect outbursts in the media. It's what sells in the gutter press in the uk, appeals to a certain type that believe they're above their station and can cast judgement on people they believe beneath them, part of the antiquated class system at the core of British society. People with flat screen TVs thinking they are all middle class and can judge the working class despite being working class themselves.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr
She's a sofa commentator, have their views in the safety of their reclinable chair. It is the sun remember. The same paper that said 1 in 5 muslims sympathise with IsIs.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I pray that was sarcasm. Please tell me that was sarcasm. Please???

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: rossacus

I have limited internet access. Can someone please search the clip at a university debate where when she spoke 90% of people turned around and walked out, highlighting how everyone feels about her. Fair play to the students that organised it

Brunel University students turn backs on Katie Hopkins during talk – video

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Trump is obviously playing int the diluted minds of the masses.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Legend. For anyone wanting to see what would happen to trump if he came to England. ..that clip is it. Thankyou very much.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   
From the horses mouth

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   

By the way I found the last tweet fecking funny

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

She's full of crap and I hope these guys do follow her.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join