It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Dem who knows denial is not a river in Egypt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Finally a Dem gets it.

Democratic Senate hopeful: Up to 20 percent of Muslims want caliphate
‘They are willing to use and they do use terrorism,’ Rep. Loretta Sanchez says.

www.politico.com...

Rep. Loretta Sanchez said Muslims seeking a caliphate are willing to use terrorism and violence to impose their views on the Western world.
Story Continued Below
“We know that there is a small group, and we don’t know how big that is — it can be anywhere between 5 and 20 percent, from the people that I speak to — that Islam is their religion and who have a desire for a caliphate and to institute that in any way possible," Sanchez said on "PoliticKING with Larry King."
“They are not content enough to have their way of looking at the world, they want to put their way on everybody in the world,” she said. “And again, I don’t know how big that is, and depending on who you talk to, but they are certainly — they are willing to go to extremes. They are willing to use and they do use terrorism.”

And in California of all places......
Hopefully more in her party will understand what she does; there are Muslims that commit terrorism.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I'm having a mental breakdown here and the room seems to be spinning.... a Democrat used logic?!

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
The only terrorists are those in the New World Order. Those who monitor all your actions and thoughts using nearly every piece of technology.

There are no terrorists other than those working for the power elite. Anytime anyone posts about Aliens, or stopping gangstalking, or stopping weather manipulation, all of sudden in a day or two a "shooting" event occurs.

Very little of what you see, read, or hear in the media is real in the traditional sense.
edit on 10-12-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Finally! !!!

I thought they were too blinded by ideology to see the obvious threat, at least there is some hope that they can take off their multicultural we can all just friends blinders.

Some folks don't, and won't ever be your friends, they will never seek anything but your death, because they also have an ideology.

Their God demands your death, they are more than willing to serve him well.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
A Dem who knows denial is not a river in Egypt

Don't be so sure:

“I strongly support the Muslim community in America and believe that the overwhelming majority of Muslims do not support terrorism or ISIS. We must enlist the voices of the Muslim community in our fight against ISIS instead of alienating them through fear-mongering and discrimination,"

That means arming the 'moderates' like her predecessor Charlie Wilson did for the mujahideen during the Afghanistan war in the 80s.

And the world has been paying for that mistake ever since.

The enemy of my enemy is my 'friend' crap.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
She is doing the same thing Trump is doing preying on peoples fears in hopes of getting elected.

A prominent Democratic congresswoman and Senate candidate said that up to 20 percent of Muslims want to establish an Islamic caliphate and would use "terrorism" to achieve that goal.

Also where did she get the 20% of Muslims are terrorist number from her butt?

“They are not content enough to have their way of looking at the world, they want to put their way on everybody in the world,” she said.

Is this really any different than America going around spreading "Democracy"?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: forkedtongue

I think you're missing the point. Shooting and bombings don't occur at random nor are they guided by religious beliefs. I bet if enough "real" people post on youtube or on the internet, there will be another orchestrated shooting event.

It's not real.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Wait....is she saying/complaining that they want to force THEIR way on us??? Are you kidding me. What is the West trying to do? The same thing. I can't believe the hypocrisy of some people.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Spreading democracy throughout the shockwaves of a peacemaking warhead is not the same as terrorists terrorising terrified innocents with terrorism.

You could literally hear Bill O'Reilly saying that.

join