It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would I do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Year is 2200.

Oil is exhausted. Muslim Petro countries are loaded with money and weopons.

Wave power and solar energy failed compared to coal.

Coal is commercially available in England, UK.

UK is predominantly Christian.

Muslims start to bomb UK under pretence of trying to save population from Christian belief.

Muslims take over coal mines and coal is transported to coal-dependent former Petro country.

Bereaved Christians start kicking off and form groups of assasins.

Assasins target UK Muslim leaders and then travel to Petro country and perform terrorist acts.

What if I was a UK resident and had mild kind Christian beliefs as most Muslims have mild beliefs.

Would I silently congratulate the Christian terrorists?

Would I start to consider joining the terrorists as the bombs fell on my country?

It`s interesting when the boot is on the other foot.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dr treg

I don't know.
What would you do?
Convert to Islam or put your head on the block of wood and let them chop?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Wake Up! That is what you would do.

If you think it will take until 2200 for the UK to be a complete Islamic State then you are dreaming!

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Go ahead and fast forward to the last 20 minutes or so.

Muslims will wage war in the West, ultimately leading to WWIII, the USA and Russia will join forces to defeat the muslims, God will lock satan away in the deep forever, and a new golden age of peace will be upon the world as life reestablishes. When God wipes the evil off the earth this time, it will be those wanting to kill his children for not converting.

That was what the experts decided in 1978 after picking Nastradamus's prophecies apart and America was in the middle of the Cold War against Russia. So I don't think you'll have anything to worry about. Muslims are the ultimate enemy that will cause WWIII and be defeated.

top topics

join