It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brit Who Hacked NASA ‘Found Evidence Of Warships In Space’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: smurfy

who uses excel nowadays for listing E.T pilots and spaceships
We use Word for that, Excel is more for mathematical geeks , trying to solve how many alien officers fit in over eight spaceships.

You can calculate that in the end it will be zero

Excel was used for formatting column charts besides just bookeeping, and bookeeping itself is a multi discipline of resource, revenue, budget and statistics and much more...been there done that, for a government department.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: korath
a reply to: Enochstask

Thats trillion.

You are right thanks!

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: gwynnhwyfar
Since it was the Navy, I would think "non terrestrial officers" could refer to water versus land (terra).

Good point but why have the "non-terrestrial"category at all?,I assume that the USN would list serving officers as,well just that,i.e under the category of serving naval personnel?

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

We do in fact have verification that some of his claims are true - www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...
a reply to: somnum

I doubt that it is evidence that the claims are true. The article is written by Darren Perks, alleged UFO hoaxer and Linda Moulton Howe impersonator. See here
edit on 13-12-2015 by Ratman because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Not to mention, in the day of social media and the abilty to hijack various websites and post content at your leisure, why wasn't this info plastered all over the net?

If I found evidence like this, that info wouldn't remain on my hhd, that would be up on at the very least, 20+ social media accounts primed with hashtags and more web forums than most can upload to at once.

Want to know how to tell someone is telling the truth or believes it's the truth in our day? See if they're sharing it and others are linking to it.

Remember, pics or it didn't happen? Well, shares it or it wasn't real.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tranceopticalinclined
Not to mention, in the day of social media and the abilty to hijack various websites and post content at your leisure, why wasn't this info plastered all over the net?

If I found evidence like this, that info wouldn't remain on my hhd, that would be up on at the very least, 20+ social media accounts primed with hashtags and more web forums than most can upload to at once.

Want to know how to tell someone is telling the truth or believes it's the truth in our day? See if they're sharing it and others are linking to it.

Remember, pics or it didn't happen? Well, shares it or it wasn't real.

YEah....but here the thing. We have people here who have cleareances but dont share what they know. Yes it would help out mankind but it would cost them their lives and very freedom to do so. Isnt it wrong to ask these people to do it for th e greater good? isnt that selfish?

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
One might ponder the possibility that he had a little "help" ... perhaps he was unknowingly led to this information by an unseen hand?

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
One might ponder the possibility that he had a little "help" ... perhaps he was unknowingly led to this information by an unseen hand?

whistles and walks off down the alleyway reading catcher in the rye.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

whistles and walks off down the alleyway reading catcher in the rye.

Strolls the opposite way whistling an old sea shanty... :-P
edit on 14-12-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Sadly, none of this would be surprising if it turns out to be true.

I think we should just stop using the term "UFO" (unidentified flying object) and replace it with the term "GFO" (government flying object)... because we know damn well that's what we're seeing flying around up there.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

But wouldn't the space weapons reveal itself in a possible future war against China?

Maybe. Depends on how carefully such a thing was used. If targets were chosen carefully, it could be possible to write off any claims as ludicrous, and pretend something else happened. Small numbers of witnesses are easily discredited. The only issue would be video. A real-time look-down, with all in the area eliminated, would take care of that. Think how easily a ship or plane could vanish without a trace, if hit from space.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
One, the guy is a hacker, and thus a bit less than honest. Maybe he simply made this up as a way to drum up sympathy in light of his criminal activity.

You don't know then, that McKinnon was motivated in what he was doing,
A couple of quotes,
"Hacking for me was just a means to an end."

" I knew that governments suppressed antigravity, UFO-related technologies, free energy or what they call zero-point energy. This should not be kept hidden from the public when pensioners can't pay their fuel bills"

Does that sound too simplistic? It does to me, but only if zero point energy, antigravity or free energy was something out of his imagination, however in the last quote above, he says he knew what Governments were suppressing, ........hence his motivation.

So let's just say he does know of those things existing, good guy or bad guy in your book?

No, we don't know his motivations. He could be actually trying to expose something really big, that is being concealed. It happens. It's possible he's dead-on accurate. It's possible he made it all up. It's even possible that he was allowed to access information that was false, to distract from information that's real.

Good or bad depends on motive. Exposing something vast, well, he'd be a good guy, if his intentions were right. Hacking for fun, and finding something big, then pretending his goal was to expose it, would be different.

What we really need is some solid proof. Pictures, verifiable documents, records, etc. Something.

If they really are hiding something that big, and I do see that as possible, obtaining such proof would be very difficult. All one has to do is consider all of the oddities in various space missions, and it's worth considering.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
LadyGreen, the only problem with that is are we going to also claim that whistle-blowers are not trustworthy because they broke the terms and condition of their employment and can be liable for civil lawsuits for breaking company law?

Not at all, but we do have to consider that they are not trustworthy. Assuming that they all have totally altruistic motives isn't realistic. Some might, but certainly all do not. To see where this guy stands, we need better evidence.

If the government makes it illegal to film police officers who use excessive force, and people still film them, are those people not trustworthy for breaking the law?

That would be, in my opinion, a case of following a higher law, because the "no filming" law would be wrong.

If this man had hacked people's bank accounts and stolen their money, or their identity, then I would agree with you. But he was trying to find evidence for a massive cover-up which the government has denied for decades despite evidence to the contrary. Evidence that even comes from former military personnel, and government employees who have seen evidence that supports the fact that there is a massive UFO cover-up going on.

Fair enough, because that is possible. It's also possible he was digging for something to sway public opinion. It's hard to say. I do believe the government covers up quite a lot. Sometimes, they have good reason, such as with stealth airplane technology, for example. Keeping it secret so the enemy doesn't know about it isn't a bad thing. I won't dismiss this guy's claims completely, but I do want to see something more solid, because, let's face it, those are some big claims.

If something like this is actually in place, there must be a means by which personnel are transferred to and from these facilities/ships/whatever. Locating that means, and proving it that way, seems like the best step. Proving that all he claims are involved are nowhere on Earth wouldn't hurt, either.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

But wouldn't the space weapons reveal itself in a possible future war against China?

Maybe. Depends on how carefully such a thing was used. If targets were chosen carefully, it could be possible to write off any claims as ludicrous, and pretend something else happened. Small numbers of witnesses are easily discredited. The only issue would be video. A real-time look-down, with all in the area eliminated, would take care of that. Think how easily a ship or plane could vanish without a trace, if hit from space.

Sort o f like that flight from malaysia huh?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Or this is nothing more than an attempt by a less than honest individual to slip one over on us.

I'm inclined to remember, with horror, the SERPO hoax of some years ago...

Evidence, please. Preferably irrefutable.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CallYourBluff
This was in the days of dial up.The computers he hacked weren't even password protected.The fact that they were trying to give him 80 years tells you all you need to know.He saw something very special indeed.

No it wasn't. I live in the Rural backwaters of England and even I was off Dial up by 2002. This was after that, and he is also English and this is Nasa we are talking about.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Sort o f like that flight from malaysia huh?

Yeah, just like that!

Never believed for a moment the Star Wars program was cancelled. That just didn't ring true.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart
No it wasn't. I live in the Rural backwaters of England and even I was off Dial up by 2002. This was after that, and he is also English and this is Nasa we are talking about.

The early days of being off of dial up weren't that much faster, especially by todays standards. I can only speak of the US here (the UK is more population dense so different technologies will thrive at different times) but in 2002 the majority of people in the cities were using 128k or 256k DSL. That's about 4 or 5 times faster than dial up, or 2-2.5 times the speed of ISDN which was popular among hackers (ISDN basically being 2 56k modems working in tandem). The best connections back in those days were T1 lines which were only 1 mb down (8x faster than a 128k connection).

NASA takes high resolution pictures, even back then. On a 128k line a 1 GB file would take 8,192 seconds assuming you could max out your download speed. That's 136.5 minutes or just over 2 hours. If you're just trying to go in and out, that's a long time.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Man it took me a while to log in! Anywho, I don't tend to believe much of the gargon that is written as articles or comments even though I DO believe there has to be life out there in one of the many Universes in existence. Your comment is what I'd like to believe is the most down to earth, logical and realest yet.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Or this is nothing more than an attempt by a less than honest individual to slip one over on us.

I'm inclined to remember, with horror, the SERPO hoax of some years ago...

Evidence, please. Preferably irrefutable.

I can't take anything Gary has to say with any amount of seriousness.

And in all honesty, it would not surprise me if major world powers had space programs that we didn't know about.

And I don't mean like...have craft up there and are actively participating in UFO meet and greets or anything. I just assume they have organizations and therefore ranks and other 'named' things that related to space travel.

And for all we know he got into some database showing what those things are. It does not mean, under any circumstances that there are craft up there IMO. Not ours anyway.

~Tenth

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join