It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brit Who Hacked NASA ‘Found Evidence Of Warships In Space’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Everyone here who is claiming we have no evidence and that Gary is simply lying is incorrect.

We do in fact have verification that some of his claims are true - www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...

The journalist in question got verification of a previously unknown program called Solar Warden, the very same hidden program that Gary McKinnon brought to light.

Just what that program might be, is of course still up for debate, but there is no debate about what Gary saw.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Well I sat here and watched the 16 minuet video and all I see is a guy telling a story, does he have any proof to back it up? Maybe downloaded something or whatnot he can show us? Sounds like tabloid B/S to me.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Maybe this is why America is 20 billion dollars in debt.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
The US funnels billions a year into unspecified R&D and other neat projects.

Only a fraction of that money is ever used to produce anything. Most of it goes right into the bank accounts of the power elite. Nice work if you can get it.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Enochstask

Thats trillion.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoBaZ
Doh it is just SPAWAR COMMAND (SPACE WARFARE COMMAND) just material transfers from the Navy to NASA for launch into orbit, the Satellites that connect the Ground commands to the Fleet for comms. Each satellite has a crew that handles it from the ground so they are assigned to it as if it was a real ship...

OFFICIAL PUBLIC SITE

Just to make it nice and clean there, nothing I have said is not Public or Classified Knowledge.

CoBaZ

Well, they aren't spending the money on proof readers.....

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enochstask
Maybe this is why America is 20 billion dollars in debt.

Yeah they wish it's $20b

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
How has this story gone as far as it has without proof? What, a hacker comes across this stuff and there are no screen captures at least?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: InnerPeace2012
I don't think the ships belong to the US or any other earthly countries.

Actually they belong to western powers originally. the US's allies. Then they broke off/ended their service/retired because they knew too much and were forbidden to return to earth afterwards.

12 or so long cigar shaped craft and around between 20-50 black tris of varying size and function. From what Ive heard mind you. The ORION program never actually ended btw it just went black.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

He has changed his story in the new video that's bad for credibility I think

The story sounds almost identical to me, just that he doesn't mention about a dome at, "it's nose"
Overall though, using logical semantics about someone's story is difficult to apply when that someone admits that he doesn't really know what he's looking at other than, "A classic cigar shape"
In any case, the Americans wanted him in their court ergo their own incompetence at the very least, while they had no knowledge for him being a spy for instance.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
One, the guy is a hacker, and thus a bit less than honest. Maybe he simply made this up as a way to drum up sympathy in light of his criminal activity.

LadyGreen, the only problem with that is are we going to also claim that whistle-blowers are not trustworthy because they broke the terms and condition of their employment and can be liable for civil lawsuits for breaking company law?

If the government makes it illegal to film police officers who use excessive force, and people still film them, are those people not trustworthy for breaking the law?

If this man had hacked people's bank accounts and stolen their money, or their identity, then I would agree with you. But he was trying to find evidence for a massive cover-up which the government has denied for decades despite evidence to the contrary. Evidence that even comes from former military personnel, and government employees who have seen evidence that supports the fact that there is a massive UFO cover-up going on.

edit on 11-12-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I'm all for the idea of this, but really? If these were up there they would have been exposed... Be it by someone or even rival governments. Not sure I believe this one...

ETA: He didn't expose it either. It would have been noticed by many, astronomers for example. Just my two cents.

-SAP-

edit on 11-12-2015 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Speaking to UFO channel RichPlanet TV, the 49-year-old revealed: “I used a program called Landsearch, which could search all the files and folders.

It's called Lansearch. It is very useful to do exactly what he described.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy
Well in the first video he talks about the front and rear are flat. . And recent video there are domes at the end.

If you've seen such important image as this the details are burned in your memory. .

Don't get me wrong , I believe that NASA knows about UFO'S.
But I also think that top secret vital information is very well locked up and nobody can enter this information.

We talk about alien corporation , don't you think if that is the case that they have more knolledge of encrypting files as a human hacker would have.. ?
edit on 0b01America/ChicagoSat, 12 Dec 2015 04:38:01 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 12 Dec 2015 04:38:01 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1We talk about alien corporation , don't you think if that is the case that they have more knolledge of encrypting files as a human hacker would have.. ?

As I wrote before; I don't think Gary found anything out of the ordinary. That being said: you'd be surprised how many computer systems that contain classified data are sitting there unprotected. As an example, here in The Netherlands we had the Diginotar fiasco : a CA (! whose business it is to help keeping data secure and verifiable !) failed miserably in protecting their most classified data. There are many more examples to be found in books and on-line and from my personal experience I could add quite a few too.

So, the part of Gary's story in which he describes how easy it was to "hack" the NASA computers makes sense to me.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

So, the part of Gary's story in which he describes how easy it was to "hack" the NASA computers makes sense to me

Well don't mistake me wrong , I do believe he did hack onto NASA, but he constantly has to correct himself , like the part that he has explain those files came from the Navy and not NASA , and the part of the sudden blurry description and adding more to the ship like "the domes were molten neatly into eachother " something I never heard him say before he's blowing up his own story..

I think the punishment the US wanted was just because he hacked and read sensitive material , and maybe also because he lied about all the extraterrestrial stuff he talks about.

I don't know I really believed his story from the beginning on , but this sudden change of facts in his own words , I don't like it.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

We agree.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

We talk about alien corporation , don't you think if that is the case that they have more knolledge of encrypting files as a human hacker would have.. ?

I don't know about alien co-operation, although some credible people have talked about it, of whom one died suddenly.
In this case what I do find interesting is McKimmon stating that, while having all the computers he was repairing for friends returned to him, his own personal computer which he says has the copy of the excel sheet with the 'Non terrestrial officers' and ships names on it, has not been returned to him as yet.

edit on 12-12-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

who uses excel nowadays for listing E.T pilots and spaceships
We use Word for that, Excel is more for mathematical geeks , trying to solve how many alien officers fit in over eight spaceships.

You can calculate that in the end it will be zero

edit on 0b49America/ChicagoSat, 12 Dec 2015 10:08:49 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 12 Dec 2015 10:08:49 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: SloAnPainful
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I'm all for the idea of this, but really? If these were up there they would have been exposed... Be it by someone or even rival governments. Not sure I believe this one...

ETA: He didn't expose it either. It would have been noticed by many, astronomers for example. Just my two cents.

-SAP-

Theres a easy explanation to why astronomers havent seen anything. They do have perfected cloaking technology that dont cause disturbance in the Star field. That on top of who would believe them even if they tried to expose it?
Its actually pretty easy to keep this secret. You just kill off anyone who speaks up or has thoughts of telling someone.
Im pretty sure they can monitor thoughts as well with the advanced tech. they make 1984 or thx look like a pic nic.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join