It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brit Who Hacked NASA ‘Found Evidence Of Warships In Space’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I'm extremely sceptical of any space related news emanating from any source within the US government, including "hacked" computers.

At the simplest level a "warship", whether it is in the ocean, the air, space or the bathtub, presupposes some level of "war" happening.

Of all the hypothetical space vehicles that one might attribute to any terrestrial government, a warship is far and away the least likely, even if there were a "secret space program" with manned vehicles operating at unimagined levels in the greater solar system.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

It's difficult if not impossible to keep track of everything that moves along our tiny window on the world, but this one has certainly not escaped any ATS-ers that has been around for the last decade or so. You are either quite young or very new in this "field".

However, this is a classic case - it's so classic, actually, that the first video is often used in cybercrime courses as an example of the mindset of the hacker. The man broke the law, mulitiple times, but even after being caught and admitting the crime, he still clearly is not convinced of the wrong he did. If he had half a chance he'd be doing it again. This is typical for any hacker: you can't 'cure' them. In many cases, their curiosity is actually a good thing; I believe that McKinnon subsequently worked as a white hat hacker and educator, in which profession he did what he did before, but now legally. A bit like a pirate who might be caught and ended up working for the King eventually.

But is he a real hacker? I dont' think so, he's more a glorified script kiddie. He uses other peoples scripts to hack mostly unprotected Windows computers. That's really not that hard to do nor does it require special skills. So, this scriptkiddie runs his scripts, enters some unprotected systems and then starts looking for "evidence" of some theory he has: that the NASA helps suppres alien free energy technology.

In the end, after years and years of exploiting these systems he found ONE image of something he did not understand. It may well have been a photograph of a military satellite, which understandably might not be given to the public - or at least not unaltered. But no, of course it's not that - it's a UFO, clearly, because he THINKS it is a UFO.

Also, I think that it is quite imaginable that he invented this story on the fly to present himself as a noble person that was in there for the good of others, not for his own pleasure. Now, I am quite familiar with hackers and their way of thinking and believe me, it's not even remotely possible - not even in 2000 - that a real hacker with a political agenda that is looking for evidence does not have a screen capture system of some kind on his system or that he did not know how to operate it at such critical times. Hey, you've been looking for evidence for 10 years and there it is - and you do not know how to save it? I dont' buy it.

This, alas, is just a glorified script kid that invented a cover story. He may well have found a folder that was marked 'raw' and 'processed' etc. - but a) it might have been a honey pot, b) even if it was not, the pictures might just as well be pictures of "secret" military satellites.

Alas, again not a shred of evidence that we have suppressed alien tech available - but plenty that Gary is just a slick manipulator, whose sole concern is to get out of this smiling. Which he more or less did

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Gary is just making stuff up.
I'm pretty sure not only the US, but the UK have warned him that if anything he found in those computers is ever spoken about, either online or in public, then he would no doubt be extradited to the US before he had time to fart or wind his watch up where he'll spend the rest of his life behind bars farting and winding his watch up.

So what does Gary do. He invents fantastical stuff.

Gary see's a opportunity to join Greer, Maussan, Pope etc on the UFO circuit...Wait for the Book. ££££££££$$$$$$$$$$$$

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
This dude just said the US Govt has anti-gravity technology which is not believable. Maybe hacked a few machines, and all the sudden this guy making wild claims. I highly doubt it

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
If this was true, don't you think that the US government would be ruling the world by now? Or ruling another one?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: mapsurfer_

This dude just said the US Govt has anti-gravity technology which is not believable.

It's believable to me, and millions of others, as I watched a craft with that capability. It's real and I'm quite certain, the governments of the world have the technology. I don't know how they couldn't after all this time.

edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

You have got to wonder why keep it a secret? Such technology would probably help all of humanity in these days.

You've answered your own question here. "Helping" is not the business that these folks are in. The whole point of a break-away civilization is to leave the others behind.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

sigh - no - he didnt find any evidence - he made a series of un-evidenced claims

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

But wouldn't the space weapons reveal itself in a possible future war against China?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The Navy has a lot of crazy stuff going in Brazil but thats all I know about that.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
looks like the USA has captured the famous nazi "aldabaran craft" with VRIL technology ??????

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
One, the guy is a hacker, and thus a bit less than honest. Maybe he simply made this up as a way to drum up sympathy in light of his criminal activity.

You don't know then, that McKinnon was motivated in what he was doing,
A couple of quotes,
"Hacking for me was just a means to an end."

" I knew that governments suppressed antigravity, UFO-related technologies, free energy or what they call zero-point energy. This should not be kept hidden from the public when pensioners can't pay their fuel bills"

Does that sound too simplistic? It does to me, but only if zero point energy, antigravity or free energy was something out of his imagination, however in the last quote above, he says he knew what Governments were suppressing, ........hence his motivation.

So let's just say he does know of those things existing, good guy or bad guy in your book?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: gwynnhwyfar
Since it was the Navy, I would think "non terrestrial officers" could refer to water versus land (terra).

They are referred to as commissioned/non-commissioned officers in the Navy. I don't think the story is credible though.

edit on 11-12-2015 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

WARNING WILL ROBINSON!

Spoiler Alert!

You guys crack me up.

"Non Terrestrial" means NAVY

USS = "United States Ship (abbreviated as USS or U.S.S.) is a ship prefix used to identify a commissioned ship of the United States Navy and applies to a ship only while she is in commission. Before commissioning, she is referred to as "Pre-commissioning Unit" (PCU).[1] After decommissioning, she is referred to by name, with no prefix.[2] Non-commissioned Navy ships go by the prefix USNS, which stands for United States Naval Ship."

Time for a little sense comrades. I am very embarrassed and disappointed in you members jumping to these wild and ludicrous conclusions. Have some common sense, please.

Gary is like many autistic people; clever in some ways (number wise) and very naïve and vulnerable in others. That is why he did not have to be extradited for his hacking offence. Please stop making a mockery of him and ATS. I am feeling embarrassed after reading some of these comments. Are people really this naïve and gullible? Tut tut! Rulers on palms!

This made me laugh, first he claims non terrestrial means navy then provides absolutely no proof or support for this claim and cites the acronym USS which is the designation for any United States Ship.

Nowhere, ever, has a naval ship or any species of aquatic life been referred to as "non terrestrial".

This spectacular attempt at being a smartass just made you look more like a dumbass, as well as those who starred such a comment.
edit on 11-12-2015 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Here's the part that is getting interesting. Two years ago I watched his video again and especially the part where talks about the sigar shaped object, a very interesting and for me as a hobby illustrator got this urge to reproduce this picture .

So I made this picture and when I was finished, I watched the video again if I had forgot some details about that ship. To my suprise I made two domes at the back and front of the ship .
So I was mistaken about some details but I thought what the heck I leave it this way.

2.24 sec

But now in the new video he talks totally different about the ship and it suddenly has the geodesic domes at the front and rear to , just as I made in my illustration. ?

My illustration

At part 2 from the OP you can hear at 4.30 min him talking about the ship..

I once posted this image here before , like a year ago I think
He has changed his story in the new video that's bad for credibility I think
edit on 0b30America/ChicagoFri, 11 Dec 2015 15:52:30 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 11 Dec 2015 15:52:30 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This was in the days of dial up.The computers he hacked weren't even password protected.The fact that they were trying to give him 80 years tells you all you need to know.He saw something very special indeed.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Regarding the "non-terrestrial officer" thing, surely that should be an easy argument to prove. If that is a typical way to refer to naval officers there should be references to that term in that context easily found online.

Is that the case, or isn't it?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

A Brit hacker who managed to gain access to top secret NASA computers has astonishingly claimed to have found evidence of U.S. warships stationed in space.

Gary McKinnon, who was wanted by America over the biggest military hack of all time, said that he discovered a secret space programme run by the American Navy.

Speaking to UFO channel RichPlanet TV, the 49-year-old revealed: “I used a program called Landsearch, which could search all the files and folders.

“But I scanned and looked for documents, I found an Excel spreadsheet which said, ‘Non-terrestrial officers’.

“It had ranks and names. It had tabs for ‘material transfer’ between ships.

Claims: Gary McKinnon gained access to top secret NASA computers (Rex)

“I took that to be, they must have a ships based in space – the names started with U.S.S.”

Mr McKinnon managed to gain access to the computers for several months without detection, and caught sight of an image that he believes could have been proof of alien life.

He said: “It was the hemisphere of a planet I assume was Earth.

“It was cloudy, but there was the classic cigar-shape (UFO).”

He added that he “did not feel it was man-made”.

ca.news.yahoo.com...

Wow, if what this man is saying is true, and I have no reason not to believe his statements, then what many former U.S. officers have stated, who have also seen this program and have come forward with this info, were also telling the truth about the space program.

It seems our space program is a lot more advanced than the government is letting us know. You have got to wonder why keep it a secret? Such technology would probably help all of humanity in these days.

Here is a video of this British man speaking about what he found. It is a video from 2013.

The following video is very long, but full of info about this case. including how Gary saw that other hackers were trolling the server, apparently even from foreign governments, yet none of these other people were prosecuted.

a more recent interview which was just posted in Dec 1st 2015.

What does everyone think?

I think that the problem with forums like this is that someone who just finds out about a story who have been debated endless times and is just as known by those interrested in the UFO phenomena as the Roswell incident, think that he/she is bringing anything new, instead of searching the forums to see the countless threads that has already been posted about the subject, tomorrow another star and flag hunting kid are likely to post about the discovery of the pyramids because he/she only just found out about it.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

"cigar shape UFO" in orbit around Earth?

Uh, that's known as a reconaissance imaging satellite.

www.thespacereview.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: gwynnhwyfar

Terrestrial:

"of, on, or relating to the earth."

I would imagine this would include the oceans as well, considering they cover over 70% of the planet.

"Non-terrestrial" is a pretty indicative term...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join