It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brit Who Hacked NASA ‘Found Evidence Of Warships In Space’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

A Brit hacker who managed to gain access to top secret NASA computers has astonishingly claimed to have found evidence of U.S. warships stationed in space.

Gary McKinnon, who was wanted by America over the biggest military hack of all time, said that he discovered a secret space programme run by the American Navy.

Speaking to UFO channel RichPlanet TV, the 49-year-old revealed: “I used a program called Landsearch, which could search all the files and folders.

“But I scanned and looked for documents, I found an Excel spreadsheet which said, ‘Non-terrestrial officers’.

“It had ranks and names. It had tabs for ‘material transfer’ between ships.

Claims: Gary McKinnon gained access to top secret NASA computers (Rex)

“I took that to be, they must have a ships based in space – the names started with U.S.S.”

Mr McKinnon managed to gain access to the computers for several months without detection, and caught sight of an image that he believes could have been proof of alien life.

He said: “It was the hemisphere of a planet I assume was Earth.

“It was cloudy, but there was the classic cigar-shape (UFO).”

He added that he “did not feel it was man-made”.

ca.news.yahoo.com...

Wow, if what this man is saying is true, and I have no reason not to believe his statements, then what many former U.S. officers have stated, who have also seen this program and have come forward with this info, were also telling the truth about the space program.

It seems our space program is a lot more advanced than the government is letting us know. You have got to wonder why keep it a secret? Such technology would probably help all of humanity in these days.

Here is a video of this British man speaking about what he found. It is a video from 2013.

The following video is very long, but full of info about this case. including how Gary saw that other hackers were trolling the server, apparently even from foreign governments, yet none of these other people were prosecuted.

a more recent interview which was just posted in Dec 1st 2015.

What does everyone think?

edit on 10-12-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: add links and correct comment.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

It's all true but just don't expect to ever find out until it's passé. Like, in another 100 years.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I think you about 12 years behind the world

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I would wait for a 'little' more evidence, my friend.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

edit on 10-12-2015 by NowWhat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Such technology would probably help all of humanity in these days

You've got the wrong idea.
That's what it's all about. Keeping us in the dark until we and our old fashioned ideas die
edit on 10-12-2015 by NowWhat because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Since it was the Navy, I would think "non terrestrial officers" could refer to water versus land (terra).

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Been out for a while.

He lucked out on not getting extradited and thrown in us prison.

+9 more 
link   
Doh it is just SPAWAR COMMAND (SPACE WARFARE COMMAND) just material transfers from the Navy to NASA for launch into orbit, the Satellites that connect the Ground commands to the Fleet for comms. Each satellite has a crew that handles it from the ground so they are assigned to it as if it was a real ship...

OFFICIAL PUBLIC SITE

Just to make it nice and clean there, nothing I have said is not Public or Classified Knowledge.

CoBaZ

link   
I don't think the ships belong to the US or any other earthly countries.

+25 more 
link   
The US funnels billions a year into unspecified R&D and other neat projects.

The SR-71 was built half a century ago. It's held the record for fastest manned flight since 1976. If you were born that day, you'd be coming up on 40 years old.

Just one of many, many examples of public facing military advances that stopped being so spectacular a *lifetime* ago. To believe the advancements aren't still being made with the introduction of computers is just lame. The technology has continued to advance- they just stopped telling us about it. They need us to keep slaving away to keep their resources flowing. For now.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I think he "found" exactly what the Pentagon wanted any hacker to find. I do however, believe everything he says.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
We've had Jump Rooms since the 60's/70's. Spaceships would seem unnecessary.

The technology has continued to advance- they just stopped telling us about it. They need us to keep slaving away to keep their resources flowing. For now.
a reply to: lordcomac

LORD, I believe YOU'RE right.

edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

+34 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

The US government alphabet agencies full retard reaction to Gary McKinnons hacking saga should tell you all you need to know about the "validity" of his claims.

Their (the US government) reaction to Mr McKinnon was similar to their reaction towards Chelsea Manning and Edward Snowden and Julian Assange' whistle-blowing truths about governments' secret deceptive shenanigans.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown
what do you mean by jumprooms man...teleportation machines?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I think it's a good thing....

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I think it has been about a year since this story was up on ATS, so I guess it is time for a rehash.
I just took a look in the search function and found a thread dating back to 2009.
McKinnon thread from 2007
edit on b000000312015-12-10T19:09:49-06:0007America/ChicagoThu, 10 Dec 2015 19:09:49 -0600700000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoBaZ
Doh it is just SPAWAR COMMAND (SPACE WARFARE COMMAND) just material transfers from the Navy to NASA for launch into orbit, the Satellites that connect the Ground commands to the Fleet for comms. Each satellite has a crew that handles it from the ground so they are assigned to it as if it was a real ship...

OFFICIAL PUBLIC SITE

Just to make it nice and clean there, nothing I have said is not Public or Classified Knowledge.

CoBaZ

It must not have been so public at the time of McKinnon's enterprise then. But of course the US wanted him for some reason or another....why?
They didn't have a leg to stand on since it was a common piece of software that threw up a navy, and not a NASA file.
As for the other picture that failed to download?
As for the other visitors that McKinnon noted, "from all over the world" when on the site???
How many satellite launch sites do NASA have????
It seems to me, that whatever McKinnon came across, has not much to do with NASA.
edit on 10-12-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
The US funnels billions a year into unspecified R&D and other neat projects.

The SR-71 was built half a century ago. It's held the record for fastest manned flight since 1976. If you were born that day, you'd be coming up on 40 years old.

Just one of many, many examples of public facing military advances that stopped being so spectacular a *lifetime* ago. To believe the advancements aren't still being made with the introduction of computers is just lame. The technology has continued to advance- they just stopped telling us about it. They need us to keep slaving away to keep their resources flowing. For now.

It is for our protection.

If we had FTL travel, what stops some guy getting drunk after finding out his old lady cheated on him and destroying the planet in a F U moment?

Don't think it possible I asure you a truck sized object at even close to C would do it really well.

And think how rational we are all are, do you want your hillbilly neighbor to posses a trillion Terra watt laser?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
McKinnon was too high on pot to know what he found.
edit on 12/10/2015 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join