It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to make daydreams come true?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
How? Can it be done?

A brain weighs 3 pounds. More then one brain weighs more then 6. More then 6 pounds of brains should be enough to find the answer.

To daydream & for it to come ture! How?

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
What you're describing is called manifestation and is harder than *the underworld* to even begin to get working. And when you do, it doesn't get you material things for the most part. Just kind of increases your optimism. Not real, just a psychological concept.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
:_(

I concure: daydreaming does boost optimism & serotonin.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Make them come true by using your will.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
#1 --> Daydream + Will = I concur: :-)
#2 --> Prolong daydreaming could help!

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by juxtaposed
Make them come true by using your will.

i agree, you can make any of your daydreams become a reality, if you just `do` and if you want them enough

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Yip the answer is simple if what you daydream about is what you really want then all you have to do is try and try in life. Take advantage of optunities etc...

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Keiron

#1 --> Daydream + Will = I concur: :-)
#2 --> Prolong daydreaming could help!

I think the actual formula should like this

Daydream + Will + Action + Luck = Dream come true

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
12 pounds of brain this is an walk in the park. :_D

[edit on 6-1-2005 by Keiron]

Tak

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Oh Geez, if my daydreams became a reality....well lets just say it would be bad. I really don't think that some peoples daydreams should ever come true....like mine. For example: walking down the hall and someone is making you late....I'm thinking of their head exploding......now if that would materialize.....

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
i agree with Tak. Manifestations could be bad. Real bad. I often have violent thoughts about ppl (almost exactly like Tak does). I'd hate to think, even IMAGINE what our world would be like. I suggest you watch the movie SPHERE. That has to do with the manifestation of dreams....

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I think the biggest thing to make daydreams come true is to take action, massive action! I know that probably sounds like some cheesy line from some self help book, or a motivational speakers speech, but its so true.

Most people have daydreams, but thats all they are is daydreams; because they sell themselves short to some extent by saying stuff like I'll do that some day, or I'll never have the money, time, skill etc.... Its along the same lines of how people idolize other people, and in the process do themselves a huge dis-servcie in the sense that by idolizing someone they are putting them on a higher plane that is unattainable.

My advice to make daydreams come true is write them down in the form of goals. I can't stress the magical powers just writing a goal down seems to have. In writing a goal down it goes from just an idea or thought to a real physical thing. My advice is to write your goals in realistic stages so that they are reachable with work. So if you want to run a marathon, make your first goal running 5 miles, then 10 and so on...If you don't do it in steps you might get frustrated, discouraged etc.. and give up too easily. Once you have a goal you will need a plan. I find that once you know your goal the plan comes easy. Its like taking a trip in the sense that you have you need to know your destination before you plot your route. Then the next step and the most important is TAKE ACTION!!!! do something rate now this second to starting making your daydream into reality. If you work on your goals little by little, day by day you will probably be amazed at what you can accomplish in less time than you orginally thought it would take. Some other good stuff to consider is you need a really good "why" to accomplish a goal; because along the way you will want to stop, quit etc.. if the obstacle you hit is stronger than your why. If you have a "why" or faith that is stronger than the obstales you encounter you will overcome them.

So in short my advice is: daydream -> written goal -> plan -> strong enough"why" aka faith + ACTION = reality

I hope that wasn't to scattered sounding, and is of some help?

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Dreams never come ture.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theblind
Dreams never come ture.

Agreed.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theblind
Dreams never come ture.

i disagree some dreams can come true for example im up in my bedroom dreaming of a donut i go to dunkun donuts order a jelly filled donut and there my dream came true

[edit on 16-3-2005 by homeboiabe]

top topics

join