It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vibes. How to get them.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I dont care what anyone says. Lots of people are scared of the vibes and halucinations. Persolanly I am not I dont go all the way to oobe, and I never will AP (Dont want to ever). The reason I like the vibes is just the way they feel. The rarest one I have gotten is the waving one like when your on a boat. Also the halucinations are fun, I love the brain so powerful yet so misunderstood. Regarding the oobe and ap difference, I am starting to think that they are two different planes. One the oobe is just a projection of yourself and other living things. While the AP plane your full out in the soul and the bad things can happen to you. I am not sure if I am right so dont trust me, I am just learning and tring to figure things out just like all of you

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
when i had a spiritual awakening, it was like a flash back of an acid trip.
it was like pure awareness and creativity rushing through my mind.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Belgarath
I know nothing about this stuff, but have become interested and have a few questions.

Every so often while dreaming, I'll come to a point where I KNOW that I'm dreaming. When this happens, I'm much more likely to let my hair down and have some fun in dreamland.

First of all, is this common?

Secondly, is this a possible form af astral traveling?

Does anyone have any suggestion to make this experience more interesting or enlightening?

Thanks.

This is called LUCID DREAMING and it is wonderful, you can practice learning when you are in a dream by often asking yourself while awake , Am I in a dream? When you goto sleep say to yourself, The next place I will be, will be in dreamstate. Recognize dream characteristics like weird colors, flying, floating , (animals speaking, thats mine HAHA) ect....Awareness is the key to Lucid Dreaming...Lucid Dreaming is also the easiest doorway for Astral Projection.--It is not Astral projecting...But you can "break" from here. You will know the difference when you break...You will physically feel different and it will be VERY real, not a dream...You will be floating and the appearance of the world is quite different then dream perception.--It is real and you WILL know it

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Hmm.... a lot of people mentioned it having to come from the inside (though I've heared of some "devices" that help)...

If the exact frequency were found that the body vibrates at, wouldn't it be possible to create some sort of body-sized magnet that would rotate at a certain speed, thus emitting the right frequency onto the body?

I don't have the time nor the materials to test such a thing, nor would I want to on my own body...

But if Astral Projection could be simulated....

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mbuhir
Hmm.... a lot of people mentioned it having to come from the inside (though I've heared of some "devices" that help)...

If the exact frequency were found that the body vibrates at, wouldn't it be possible to create some sort of body-sized magnet that would rotate at a certain speed, thus emitting the right frequency onto the body?

I don't have the time nor the materials to test such a thing, nor would I want to on my own body...

But if Astral Projection could be simulated....

Hemi synch technology has been used to get you closer to this state...it uses frequency in the form of tapping or other types of audiio thru earphones to get your brain into the state... Also known as brainwave generators, they are free on the net. It is good for meditation...Astral projection must occur while you are asleep...OOBES are different....

electro magnetic experiments have produced some interesting results as far as profound religious experiences, alien encounter, and feelings of eerie malevolent presence...This may be sometimes the reasons for mass hallucinations when conditions are right.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by meowza

Originally posted by xxKrisxx
If you wish to end the experience, try to move one finger then hand then arm instead of trying to scream or twist...depending on your position, you may be able to roll "out of it" but start with a finger. You will not be able to call out in this stage of the game.

interesting technique
i always compared the experience to being out at sea
where if you want to end the experience, you just stop moving completely and the tides will wash you back up onto shore
or where your spirit 'body'and your physical body are connected by an invisible fishing line and when you stop moving around, your physical body will reel you back in

or y'know, some other non-fishing related examples

I have to say when I finally stopped fighting the experience and stopped trying to move after countless episodes, I didnt wake up......It was an incredibly profound experience when I quit resisting the vibes and SP....

.As real as life someone grabbed me on both sides of my body, under each arm and I felt myself seperate and fly straight up at an extremely high rate of speed...AT this point, I was simply elswhere...I feared nothing because I felt I was under no threat..BUT I must say this was what I learned later to be a spontaneous projection to the most amazing wonderful place I have ever seen...It is not unusual for someone to "help" you get there. Another time when I asked for help, someone took my hands and pulled me out but I freaked and woke up.

So for myself, when I surrendered to the vibration,,,just for giving up the fight after being exhausted by having countless episodes night after night, I went into projection...

I like the idea of fishing line....It is funny you said that...I have had many dreams where I had a fishin line type fiber floating near me...I dont think it is the typical silver chord in AP but I like the idea of fishing line, it is visually bearly there but unbelievably strong, like will.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxKrisxx
This is called LUCID DREAMING and it is wonderful, you can practice learning when you are in a dream by often asking yourself while awake , Am I in a dream? When you goto sleep say to yourself, The next place I will be, will be in dreamstate. Recognize dream characteristics like weird colors, flying, floating , (animals speaking, thats mine HAHA) ect....Awareness is the key to Lucid Dreaming...Lucid Dreaming is also the easiest doorway for Astral Projection.--It is not Astral projecting...But you can "break" from here. You will know the difference when you break...You will physically feel different and it will be VERY real, not a dream...You will be floating and the appearance of the world is quite different then dream perception.--It is real and you WILL know it

Thanks for your response xxKrisxx. I will keep your recommendations in mind and work with them.

Do you have any suggestions as to how to "break" from my Lucid Dreaming to achieve the next level?

It's quite clear to me that there is more to our world than meets the eye. I'd really love to learn more about it.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Belgarath

Do you have any suggestions as to how to "break" from my Lucid Dreaming to achieve the next level?

It's quite clear to me that there is more to our world than meets the eye. I'd really love to learn more about it.

When your realize you are in a dream...simply ask your higher self to break away. Try to find awareness of your physical body at this time and you will find when you are aware of your physical body, you will also be aware there are 2 seperate bodies. One is your astral and one is your physical. Summon the vibrations, this may happen automatically when you think about your physical body while dreaming..Truely, seperation occurs upon realization and assertion of the seperation. It is all awareness...you can practice every night, by waking in the mist of the night, and concentrating on finding just when the precise moment of falling asleep is. You can attempt this several times in one night. It is best to think of it during the day many times also.

I said before, some beleive there is danger here, but I do not beleive this. There is however, for a succesful astral traveler, confrontation.

Importantly, train your mind to be strong and positive. Positive thoughts are beneficial. You are strong and in control of this experience..The variables are: The self is many, and when you explore these places, you are exploring your parts--your "selves". The strengths you dont give yourself credit for reside here...andddd your weaknesses you cant bear to accept lurk in the shadows. Unfortunately you will confront both when you are successful in projection....They will manifest in different ways. You may give faces to your emotions and forms to your pain anguish, even your love. You will be swimming in the vast world of the mind. As far as I am concered these worlds all reside within you, and connect you to all other life and existence through a fibrous network of the collective consciousness.

IT has been there for you to access all along. Sometimes we stumble upon it, sometimes it cant be denied, but most of the time we chase it after a spontaneous experience.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Generally OOBE's are on this plane, and AP's are on a higher.

It's all a matter of brainwave activity. Finding that sweet spot between here, and not quite here, def not asleep, even thoguh alot of ap travel, and yes, guys, you who fear ap do so in yur sleep, because then the fear mechanisms are overridden. LOL (You got to get into the alpha and beta wave stuff here, and that's above my head. I don't try to figure out the technichal if I don't have to. I just enjoy the ride!)

OOBE's can become AP's once we cross that fine line between planes.

There comes a point in time in our evolution to higher awarenmess when we stop trying to fight the 'being's' need to not dwell so much on this plane of existance and awareness, to a higher, that the brain operates on that higher frequency needed to attain APing, and can kinda even learn to function on both levels at the same time. Takes alot of practice to have all sorts of higher plane info transfusing into you while yo still operate on the physical level simutaneously.

It all comes down to having the faith and the courage in something you can't explain, or even half understand, to simply hand over control. That's where our fear factor comes in. An emergency brake, if you will.

Novia

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   
For me, the vibes are induced through marijuana use. It's perfectly natural.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join