It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convince me that Earth isn't flat

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1 If a building is flat then to be plumb to the base implies a flatness to gravity. By necessity a buildings ceiling would need to be bigger than the base to support the contention that gravity is exactly counteracted by centripetal motion. If an earthquake can shorten our days would this entail that things are heavier now?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1
a reply to: leopayaso1987

First off I would like to say why every time someone says something on this site that goes against mainstream science are they immediately dismissed and thrown in the hoax or lie bin? It seems like this site itself only wants everyone to believe the same thing, its defiantly a sheeple situation, but if you talk politics its ok.

Second i dont know if the world is flat or round. Does it matter? its not like any of us get to go to space. You have to be a trusted government employee or free mason in order to go to space. And i am talking not just upper atmosphers Im talking getting out there in real space.

I also have one big question all the "pictures of earth" show a perfect sphere but a scientist that is a rock star on twitter and people blindly follow(cant remember his name) he is black gentleman and he says the earth is pear shaped. so why do all are pictures show the earth as perfect sphere?

and last why cant we fly over Antarctica? we certainly have technology that can withstand such cold, the are hiding something and will place military on guard to protect their secret.

Actually, all masons go to space. That's the "secret". We try not to let it out, but this is just between you and I.

And yes, the Earth is very round. But the lie often told is nobody can hear you scream in space, that's untrue. When we do the blood sacrifice during the moon ritual, you can hear the screams all over the galaxy.

Yes, freemasons have all that power.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1

First off I would like to say why every time someone says something on this site that goes against mainstream science are they immediately dismissed and thrown in the hoax or lie bin? It seems like this site itself only wants everyone to believe the same thing, its defiantly a sheeple situation, but if you talk politics its ok.

There is a vast difference between opinion and established facts. Facts that have taken hundreds if not thousands of years to collect, test, verify etc.

Does gravity cause objects to fall to Earth YES. OMG I'm a sheepie!!!! What a stupid assertion.

Second i dont know if the world is flat or round. Does it matter? its not like any of us get to go to space. You have to be a trusted government employee or free mason in order to go to space. And i am talking not just upper atmosphers Im talking getting out there in real space.

So lets deny the evidence of upper atmosphere travel which we can all experience and instead only rely on space travel which will be denied becasue only a few can do it and it's all controlled by government and scientists.

Cognitive dissonance in all it's glory.

I also have one big question all the "pictures of earth" show a perfect sphere but a scientist that is a rock star on twitter and people blindly follow(cant remember his name) he is black gentleman and he says the earth is pear shaped. so why do all are pictures show the earth as perfect sphere?

The Earth is not a perfect sphere but the distortion is so small compared to the size of the earth as a whole it still looks perfectly round.

and last why cant we fly over Antarctica? we certainly have technology that can withstand such cold, the are hiding something and will place military on guard to protect their secret.

Deep sigh. There are no commercial flights between two locations that would necessitate a flight over Antartica. That's why. But if you want British Airways to divert a plane over Antartica just to prove you are wrong I think you might have a problem convincing them. Just a hunch. I might be wrong.

FYI the ONLY flight that could possibly go over Antarctica would be between New Zealand and South Africa. There aren't any.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Is it true that we don't have any recent pictures of Earth from space? Um, no. Not at all. If you can't bother to even do that much research... I don't even know what to say. Get yourself a weather balloon and a go pro. There's your proof. Or since you seem to do most of your academic research on youtube, maybe you can could watch video of other people doing it. I saw one once of some 3rd grade girls who did it. You'd like a live feed of Earth from Space? How about the space station? I'm not sure if you're trolling or not, because you've put absolutely zero thought into anything.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: kenzohattori69

This is absolutely the most hilarious, and stupid, thing I've ever heard on this topic. Come back when you're "research" isn't limited to youtube. Don't believe the science? Fine. Their experiments are well-documented. Test their methods for yourself and prove them wrong. I promise you... not you or any of the sources that support your bat-# crazy theories have made a single attempt at any of that. You can buy a weather balloon for $50. Get yourself a go pro, and send it off. Toddlers have done this, and know the earth is round.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Only thing bent here is common sense it seems to me. But what do I know? This is a silly with the earth having been photographed from outer space and all.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae

Only thing bent here is common sense it seems to me. But what do I know? This is a silly with the earth having been photographed from outer space and all.

There are two counter arguments to that. (I'm not kidding)
1. fish eye lens used. (somehow that makes flat things into circles.)
2. obviously, they are ALL photo shopped.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: neveroddoreven99
You are right,maybe I haven't put a lot of thought into this or phrased my query in the most correct way possible,but no,my intention wasn't trolling,I just wanted to see a bunch of replies from a bunch of different people around the Earth,all with different or slightly different experiences and points of views. My intention wasn't to defend any position,I just wanted some info,that was all.

edit on 11-12-2015 by leopayaso1987 because: .

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

Does gravity cause objects to fall to Earth YES. OMG I'm a sheepie!!!!

something causes things to fall to the ground, not one person has proven what it is.

So lets deny the evidence of upper atmosphere travel

i never did that. i questioned outer space travel because only government employees get to do it

The Earth is not a perfect sphere but the distortion is so small compared to the size of the earth as a whole it still looks perfectly round.

so poor technology makes a picture look like something false? so i should not believe any picture i see, got ya.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

I might be wrong.

you are, and you are reaching at this point
edit on 12-12-2015 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join