It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What all we have to face.. im AAAngry !

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

That's great news............................But keep an eye on it and make sure it happens huh

Bureaucracy has a habit of being slow, so be on it Monday morning like a troll on an honest thread

I was talking to the cuddle monster about this and asked what would happen in her school, her answer was this." The kids health comes first, then I might lose a teaching assistant to help integrate foreign pupils , and maybe a lab technician but a role would be created and advertised ASAP"

Although I must admit her school is outstanding with pupil support.

Hope your son's school adopts the same policy

Cody

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

In here school have couple learning assistant who are helping kids with learning issues and 4 assistants for kids with medical condition like my son. My kids class would not have assistant at all but my kid being a diabetic his assistant also helps other kids in class as an assistant to teacher . I have no problem on that as when my kid needs her help she has always been there for him ( except this week ). She has been very good assistant and done her job wonderfully, she knows when she needs to check him up only by looking at him and have learnt the signs over the years she has been with him.
This is a small town ( municipality actually ) and money to eduacation, teachers and assistants salaries, comes in this country from municipality taxes not from government.. end of the year.. no money.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Victim of circumstance................

Your son is in perfect hands again

Cody

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
Claiming this isn't about the refugees at all, and accusing someone discussing a child's health of using that as some sort of ploy, is pretty low.

I suspect the OP inserted refugees into the tale of events in order to garner more attention to the thread, including attention from anti immigration/refugee folk such as yourself..

I don't believe that for a moment. That this situation came about because of the refugee situation is part of the story. Also, I am not "anti-immigration". I am against illegal invasion, and I am against allowing in people that cannot be properly vetted. I have had some awesome friends who were legal immigrants. Great, solid people, very patriotic Americans. Being against illegals and being concerned about dangerous people, that we know are trying to use the system to enter the country, isn't "anti-immigration". You shouldn't allow the MSM memes to take such a hold.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join