It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What all we have to face.. im AAAngry !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: Prezbo369

Detail was given as it was relevant. This is not islam issue, this is a issue related to refugee crisis as it shows us directly that we are not prepared well for this.
And i don´t hate muslims, i have sister in law who is married to one and this year like many years before they are spending christmas with us in our house. And i really enjoy conversations and debates with him.

Nobody has mentioned Islam or religion as far as I can tell, except you of course....

I guess you don´t have children .. i hope your children when you get them will be healthy and carefree

Yeah how could anyone possibly have children and be sceptical of what you claimed....

Is this how it works? A persons claims cannot be questioned if a sick child is mentioned?

This kind of reaction only makes me think that I mightve been onto something...

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
Claiming this isn't about the refugees at all, and accusing someone discussing a child's health of using that as some sort of ploy, is pretty low.

I suspect the OP inserted refugees into the tale of events in order to garner more attention to the thread, including attention from anti immigration/refugee folk such as yourself..

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

You are not worthy. I am glad you don´t have children ! Pls never get any.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
Claiming this isn't about the refugees at all, and accusing someone discussing a child's health of using that as some sort of ploy, is pretty low.

I suspect the OP inserted refugees into the tale of events in order to garner more attention to the thread, including attention from anti immigration/refugee folk such as yourself..

I've known the OP for years

Never has she sensationalised anything, she has been nothing but honest with ATS since the moment we first bumped into each other.

dollukka is a well respected member here

I'd highly recommend checking things out before making ridiculous statements about fellow members, you sir are 100% wrong and the rest of ATS doesn't appreciate your attitude.

Cody

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Prezbo, dollukka is a highly respected member here and I can tell you that it was never her intention to garner more attention! It is so simple to understand her situation and for some reason you just aren't getting it. I can't explain it any better than those before me who have tried. You think and feel as you do and obviously, you won't change your mind. It's too bad really. dollukka is a wonderful lady, but you'll never know that because you are stuck in the mind set that she is someone she is not.
edit on 11-12-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I'm not American, I'm not saying my country is amazing at taking care of it's own. How ever I am compassionate to understand these people need help, and I will not complain one bit about them being in my country neither should you.

I care for those who were willing enough to die for my country, I also know many of them put their lives on the line to help people just like these Syrian Refugees.

You should take a hard look in the mirror before you attack my integrity, telling me I'm a monster because I'm okay with taking care of refugees but not veterans because you are wrong. I believe we should take care of all who need the help, the old, the sick, the homeless, our veterans and refugees who have no one to fight for them.

If you don't have the guts to stand in front of the gun, have the guts to allow someone else to escape the gun and have a shot at a new life away from constant terror.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

Never has she sensationalised anything, she has been nothing but honest with ATS since the moment we first bumped into each other.

Yeah the OP seems like a real peach....

I'd highly recommend checking things out before making ridiculous statements about fellow members, you sir are 100% wrong and the rest of ATS doesn't appreciate your attitude.

You do not speak for ATS, kinda crazy that you'd think you do....

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369 I think your entitled to your opinion, I mean looking at the ops thread history, there is certainly a veiled anti immigrant sentiment to many of there threads,

We are all entitled to our opinions and no one should expect agreement of their views on ATS

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Prezbo, dollukka is a highly respected member here and I can tell you that it was never her intention to garner more attention! It is so simple to understand her situation and for some reason you just aren't getting it. I can't explain it any better than those before me who have tried. You think and feel as you do and obviously, you won't change your mind. It's too bad really. dollukka is a wonderful lady, but you'll never know that because you are stuck in the mind set that she is someone she is not.

I'm sure she is a wonderful lady, when shes not telling others that she hopes they don't have kids, but I honestly believe that in this case she has attempted to embellish the truth.

And after her last response I'm even more convinced that this is the case.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369

Yeah the OP seems like a real peach....

You do not speak for ATS, kinda crazy that you'd think you do....

Trust me, I've been to your profile

I think having read your replies I can safely say as a veteran of 10 years, that I speak for most of the members here. The decent, respected ones at least

Cody

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I am not sure what is your problem Prezbo, by looking at your own replies i can see huge hate against Christians.. is this the reason you keep attacking me ?
What happened is real and i find pity that you don´t find a little bit heart on situation my family faced this week. That heartless approach of yours in this thread actually told more about you than million of words... thats a reason why i wish you don´t get kids, i can be wrong too, maybe someday when you see your own offspring and realize you would do anything to keep them safe would melt your heart.... and then you might understand my post and why i was upset. Now i think you don´t understand and can´t see the real issue and where the failure was, because you keep pushing your agenda.

There is a crisis in EU and EU were not prepared to that crisis.. that is a fact and its a fact my kids school were not ready either or the staff were simply stupid, if they would have this what happened this week would never happened.

edit on 11-12-2015 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Trust me, I've been to your profile

I think having read your replies I can safely say as a veteran of 10 years, that I speak for most of the members here. The decent, respected ones at least

Well I hate to break it to you, but chances most ATS members aren't aware of your existence, never mind mine....

I'm gonna take a guess and say you're a big facebook fan?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Nope I don't even have an account, terminated it ages ago

I've said what I wished to say and am too long in the tooth to be baited, hence, unless you have something on topic to say I won't be replying to you again.

Cody

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I am not sure what is your problem Prezbo, by looking at your own replies i can see huge hate against Christians.. is this the reason you keep attacking me ?

You're honestly going to play the victim card after what you said to me?

Strangely enough, hypocrisy on the part of christians is indeed something I post about a lot.

What happened is real and i find pity that you don´t find a little bit heart on situation my family faced this week. That heartless approach of yours in this thread actually told more about you than million of words... thats a reason why i wish you don´t get kids, i can be wrong too, maybe someday when you see your own offspring and realize you would do anything to keep them safe would melt your heart.... and then you might understand my post and why i was upset. Now i think you don´t understand and can´t see the real issue and where the failure was, because you keep pushing your agenda.

If having an agenda (a favourite buzz word for a certain group of people mentioned above) is suspecting someone of embellishing a story with potentially inflaming elements, then sure.....

There is a crisis in EU and EU were not prepared to that crisis.. that is a fact and its a fact my kids school were not ready either or were staff there simply stupid, if they would have this what happened this week would never happened.

Yeah i'm 99% certain now....

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Dollukka you need this my friend

Never a good idea to feed the trolls

How are things working out ? Any progress with your son and his assistant ?

Cody

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Nope I don't even have an account, terminated it ages ago

I've said what I wished to say and am too long in the tooth to be baited, hence, unless you have something on topic to say I won't be replying to you again.

Cody

So you can go off topic but if someone else does it's 'baiting'?

And I'll bet you call anyone that you disagrees with you a 'troll'....amiright?
edit on 11-12-2015 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

No you never understood the thread... if you did your intention was to derail it in purpose. What facebook has to do with defining someone ? im not sure but it seems you are trying to find someone to fight. Rant forum is for letting steam out when something bothers you, i used it for letting steam out myself yesterday when i started this thread and it would be polite if you would not derail it on purpose.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

I forgot Cody.. i got trolled i think.

His assistant will be working with him next week as usual, hubby talked on the phone with school headmaster and explained the situation we had this week, sent photos of BG notebook and photos of his glucose meters measurements from school hours and when kid has come home and we have a meeting next tuesday.
I think diabetes awareness has been lost from those in charge.. these are the people who work behind the desk and make decision.. risky ones

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

No you never understood the thread... if you did your intention was to derail it in purpose. What facebook has to do with defining someone ?

Someone was attempting to profile me while defending you and your claims, I returned in kind.

im not sure but it seems you are trying to find someone to fight. Rant forum is for letting steam out when something bothers you, i used it for letting steam out myself yesterday when i started this thread and it would be polite if you would not derail it on purpose.

Yes it's clear something is bothering you.

Was you hoping that I have no children 'on-topic'?

I dont believe your rant is completely honest, and unless all responses to threads made in the Rants forum have to be from people that accept what you're saying and agree with you, i'm not sure what has been off topic...

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Yes there were a life threathening issue and it bothered me very deeply ! and it still does !

This is the last reply from me to you. I hope you accept that as it is.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join