It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active shooter reported at Arkansas State University: What we know

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Agreed on the 'active shooter' terminology. I took the thread title verbatim from the article at the time I posted. It has since been updated to: "Arkansas State University on lockdown: What we know now"

Here is a pic of the perp:

Sounds like some loon who maybe has had too many beers, got fed up with 'the gub'mint,' and snapped.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1
a reply to: Trueman

yes let fear run your children lives, set them up in the basement with a computer so they can stay safe and get there masters degree.

You do whatever you want with your kids.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I envision the news rooms with a dropdown list of topic headlines to choose from. They are not trusted to type in some words as a description.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Sounds like some loon who maybe has had too many beers, got fed up with 'the gub'mint,' and snapped.

Apparently, this is somehow related to an accident at the ASU-Newport campus back in 2012. You can read the facebook posting he made in the left sidebar.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The magic number is between 5 - 15%. and you won't get that concentration in open air from such a small tank. As an underground coal miner, I had to test for gas several times a day and those numbers are for confined spaces.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr Headshot Ya no kidding. As opposed to what, an inactive shooter? Why can't we just call crazy crazy? The game doesn't work if we take away statehood or ideologies. Until we, as a collective, start pointing fingers in the right directions this will continue to be business as usual. Back to work prole, the two minute hate has concluded for today. Orwellian indeed. Terrorised? At this point I could care less, and this is an acceptable outcome for the powers that rape pillage and plunder, all under the guise of protecting us from those who would rape, pillage and plunder.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

are you implying that i am trying to tell you what to do with yours? im just saying if our next generation is scared of walking out the house then they have already won.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Was wondering that myself???

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I am confused......why are they calling him a "shooter" if no shots were actually fired? He's just a guy with a gun till then.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join