It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Can You Not See What's Happening? Now It's Beyond Ignorance. It's Pathological.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

I used to grasp at straws in the dark once, and then one day I fumbled upon a light switch and flipped it on.

If a life were an hour, most would realize that we only spend, on average, about ten minutes of our lives happy.

Negativity, as with everything else, is a relative thing.

We all exploit and take advantage of others and everything here in this world whether we are conscious of it or not.

The secret is people learning to give back what they take somehow, instead of hoarding it somewhere out of reach of those who NEED it.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

I agree that denial is inherent, but it can't be the predominant reaction of humanity or else we wouldn't be here still.

At some point, you have to take your hand out of the flame and admit that it hurts.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

I don't think it's as predominant as you think.

As I said in another thread, at some point you have to admit that keeping your hand in the flame is going to kill you.

Humanity would have ceased to exist long ago if denial were our only reaction.
edit on 11-12-2015 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
a reply to: ringdingdong

I honestly can't believe you wrote that. You must have been born 15 years ago and know no other way of life. You must have been born into the world when the indoctrination and enslavement was already a reality, and you can't discern freedom because you don't know it.

I might be older than you.

There is no sense in arguing with you. Anyone who would bend over and willingly allow the elites to dictate the parameters of their life will get what they deserve.

Quite presumptuous.

I'm all for improving the world, but not at the hands of a shady group of elites who are about to tell me what time of day I can do my laundry. I'm all for clean water, but must the cost be being lied to? You all walk around like zombies screaming "global warming!" and you don't even realize you are buying into an agenda.

You are a robot. It's already too late to save you.

The opposite is true. I'm free, you've enslaved yourself with false beliefs. So tragic.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

And then we have those who would force their spirituality on others whether they agree with their beliefs or not.

Religion and spirituality are a personal thing, and as soon as people realize that, the world will be a better place for everyone.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

I have not attended a church since a kid. But when I am out camping in the wilderness, I FEEL connected and spiritual and happy. That is an experience that cannot be copied or forced. Religion is business.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Not in the form that it is planned. Absolutely not. I will fight that bull# until I take my last breath.
edit on 11-12-2015 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

People don't think. They believe the utter bull# they see on their television. Come off of it... People don't even read anymore for God's sake!! "Think." Give me a freaking break

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Dear OP:

Shhh....I'm watching the Kardashians.

- America
edit on 11-12-2015 by ladyvalkyrie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

It's terribly sad isn't it?
Some would even argue along the way that it's not a camp, it's a state funded vacation.
After so many years of being labeled crazy for seeing the truth of the world being created around us you would think it would feel better to have been right........... It doesn't.

The masses have helped to foster it every step of the way, if not completely enabled it. It really amazes me too that in this day and age with all of the information available to us with our current technology that so many have willfully succumbed to the brainwashing and herd mentality instead of becoming aware and utilizing it to humanity's benefit instead.

The funniest part about it all is that they really have told us what's going on every step of the way. It just interferes with the constructs built up to keep people enslaved. Sadly it hasn't taken much effort on the part of the puppeteers. People pretty willing went along. They chose the enslavement over freedom and responsibility. Now that we are here, how do we make it right?

This world needs true unselfish goodness to heal itself. We need the positive and the love. We don't need phony distractions, hate and division. Unfortunately division is all people seem to relate to right now. The tactic has worked so well that people just don't even see it.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Have no fear, it will remedy itself soon....

it's following a plan.....one can read all about it...if ya want.....

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Grounding ourselves back with the earth that provides for us is invaluable in keeping reality firmly planted around us all. It is far too easy to ignore the seasons and cycles now, and I believe we suffer for it. Nature is a part of us and we are a part of it. Walls and screens will never change that no matter how easy they make it to ignore.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Its all Due to Climate Change...Get It? Climate Change

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: woodsmom

What a beautifully written response.

In fact, your response really should have been the OP!

You get it.

I love ya for that.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs
I never saw that movie, but I have to watch it now.

I swear, this the conversation I had at almost every corporate meeting I have ever attended, when I was working in hospitals.

Even the little part at the end of the clip, but it went, "Do you always have to question everything, every time?"

I honestly believe that is part of the problem, people don't question, regardless to how asinine the bull crap being passed out is.

No more critical thinking, and if you dare bring it up, you are the bad guy because you won't go along with the program. People are afraid to speak what they know is truth, and what they know is wrong.

We are being separated into groups. The I will see what I choose to see, the willfully ignorant. The I don't see anything, ostriches. The I am protected, minions. The I will spread the truth, under the cloak of darkness, anonymous warriors. The I twittered it first, Max Headroom warriors. The I am aware but helpless, you can't blame me, spectators. The It's lie, it isn't happening in my backyard, spectators. The pics or it didn't happen, spectator. The I don't have anymore backyard, victims. The I did what I could, corpses.

And the lists will continue to grow, while our numbers diminish to equal those on the Georgia Guide Stones.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
The real question I would ask is what can we do about it?

I think deep down people know the world is not what ot seems. But what can we do about it? We are trapped in a system of powers and law.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I never saw that movie, but I have to watch it now.

Then I'm glad I posted that. You have to watch it by
yourself with no distractions or with someone who has
your same interest, so you don't miss what's going on.
Now go and watch it. You're not allowed back here til
you do.

edit on Rpm121115v27201500000032 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Scripture written about 2000 years ago suggests that it comes about regardless of what we do. Even so, we are to reject it all costs. That includes going to prison and or being executed.Even families will turn on each other and turn each other in. Many will die for refusing to recieve it and its mark or chip. They will be disallowed access to their money. There will be a group or movement that will temporarily attempt to help those who refuse the mark, but that will subside. After they have dealt with those who decline, and the New World Order is in place, everyone will be chanting "Peace! Peace! Peace! Yay! And suddenly the unexpected happens.

" Then there will be strange events in the skies, and down here on the Earth. Nations will be in turmoil, perplexed by the roaring seas and strange tides. the courage of many will fail them. The stability of the very heavens will be broken up, Men will wish they could hide themselves under mountains.

Previously I found something suggesting that people everywhere will develop boils and sores all over their bodies. That sounds like radiation. Nuclear war would probably make the seas roar too

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

So let me get this straight. Someone calls you out for being a psychotic fool, and instead of debating them you choose to cut them out so as to protect your fragile ego.

Talk about weak.

If you care to have your pathetic reasoning utterly destroyed, come at me, bro.... but I know you're too small of a man to take on someone who could actually challenge you.

Tsk, tsk

I'm just so enslaved, I mean I go out and do whatever I want, whenever I want, and use simple common sense to buzz below the fuzz... but I mean I can choose from whatever form of entertainment I want, or chill out in the comfort of my own home, cuz I don't spend most of my day trying to survive like we did for most of our species existence... this damned flouridated water that I filter cuz I can... it's killing me the same as the water in Mexico... and you know my freedoms are all trampled on, except nope not really... i do whatever the hell I want.

You wanna take a bunch of garbage online and twist it or have it twisted for you, and then cry like a little baby about how I'm enslaved for not partaking in this group psychosis on a conspiracy site? pffff, pass, I'm not an idiot, and I've thought about the crap you think about for far too long to realize it's mostly nonsense and lacks critical analysis... and PERSPECTIVE...

freaking loser.
edit on 11-12-2015 by ringdingdong because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join