It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Can You Not See What's Happening? Now It's Beyond Ignorance. It's Pathological.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss

But we're not at a tipping point--not yet. And it's beyond my own reckoning to understand why.

Probably because you are able to sit and post here, only small dibs compared to big, indifferent authority who, 'protect' you from the bogeymen.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

Good thread, OP! You are spot on. Agenda 2030 makes it even better.

it ends everything bad and only provides sunshine and roses. No, really!

Source

We (the world) are going to not only Power Africa, we are gonna End EXTREME Poverty, (no, not poverty), just the extreme kind. Poverty will no doubt exist for those elevated from 'extreme' to ordinary poverty?

I feel the squeeze of governments worldwide around the throats of us all.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I've always found it astonishing how the rest of the world knows exactly what's up and the vast majority of American citizens don't.

In some nations, including Syria, the globalist agenda is discussed publicly and in the media constantly. The NWO is a household name.

We have the tools and the access to alternative media in the US. But not if it interferes with what's on Showtime or HBO

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
It feels quite iniquitous that bankers, having helped cause today’s financial and economic troubles, are the only class that is not suffering from them – and in many cases are actually benefiting.
we cannot afford to keep playing "their game." When we do, we lose.
It's as certain as trying to beat the odds in Vegas. The House ALWAYS comes out on top when you play their games.
The simple truth is, if Congress was doing its job, the Congress could set everything right. It's not about El Presidente. It's about Congress. The Congress has more power than the executive branch. Sure the President can sign or veto bills but the important point to remember is it all starts with Congress. REMEMBER . . .

Even if the president vetoes a bill, the Congress can override the veto. We have to realize that the Congress encourages fixation on the President so they can pass the buck, blame what they are doing on the Executive branch.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Sorry people the NWO. New World Order is climate change.

There is nothing that gives them the power than that does.

ENTIRE control over natural resources,finance,industry,banking, and agriculture.

The Climate Industrial Complex.

That is of course if the terrorists don't get us first, or gun violence, but of course both of those are a means to the same end.

It's a lot easier when people can't fight back.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
what's the big deal? not denying just not psychotic, either. agenda 21 is all gravy, have you read it? people aren't getting dumber, they just got a loud mouth and the means to fling their # further in the information age.

soon many benefits right now in the world. loving every moment. I feel for the fools who focus on the bad and don't soak up all the good. such a waste. must have had it too good to realize what it is you really have. might I suggest a plate of homelessness or a prison sentence to bring you back to a life of appreciation? maybe a trip to a 3rd world country without access to mcdonalds, high speed internet, and ya know... clean water.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Seems to me that the entire reason we are in the position we are in is because we are fighting tooth-and-nail to keep the "old world order" while it falls to the ground and we are fighting against the "New World Order".

We need to change how we think, what we do, how we do it and why we do it.

We need the "new world order" to hurry the hell up.

There are two versions of the new world order. One is the people's order, where we thrive in common sense, morality, peace, trust and cooperation, which would ultimately have us evolve and perhaps explore the rest of the universe. The other is the bank/corporate order (which is the old world order only on a global scale. Enslaved like cattle and merged with machines. Hence the RFID chip)

So, which New World order, do you want to usher in?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
We need to get everybody high

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IsIt5Yet

starr...we're in a tite spot....we need to get high on what's promised in Scripture...huh!!

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
You know that bad feeling we're having? This is why. Our instincts are telling us, "Political Trojan Horse!!" Scary that the majority remains oblivious...

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Tsk. I sk. Where next after Lebanon & IRAN & Pakistan?

Take on Asia?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

Tonight I was doing a late job with a colleague. I brought up some small talk about some things going on in the world. Quantum computing advancement, immigration, Trump, Zuckerberg and his recent philanthropy scam. He said, you sure know a lot of useless stuff.

Sigh. Yup, Chomsky's quote is right on the money. I kept our conversation afterwards only on work. Thank god for places like ATS.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
It's been a long time jamaj. I'd skip on the aftermath.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ringdingdong

I honestly can't believe you wrote that. You must have been born 15 years ago and know no other way of life. You must have been born into the world when the indoctrination and enslavement was already a reality, and you can't discern freedom because you don't know it.

There is no sense in arguing with you. Anyone who would bend over and willingly allow the elites to dictate the parameters of their life will get what they deserve.

I'm all for improving the world, but not at the hands of a shady group of elites who are about to tell me what time of day I can do my laundry. I'm all for clean water, but must the cost be being lied to? You all walk around like zombies screaming "global warming!" and you don't even realize you are buying into an agenda.

You are a robot. It's already too late to save you.
edit on 11-12-2015 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

The only reason the "old world order" is falling to the ground is because its hand has been forced. It's been forced by politicians, corporations, bankers, groups with a vested interest like the Masons, etc.

When an entire planet of citizens is "forced" into an agenda devised by a few, well, then we're in big trouble, and you, my friend, are part of the problem.

Enjoy your sterile, corporate driven, shallow and fallow life. Let's meet at Applebees and talk global warming, unless of course, you are part of the 1%, and we'll do steaks instead.

Hope you can foot the bill.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: woodsmom

Love your quote, "positivity can help, but not at the expense of the truth."

Indeed. Don't ever mistake "positivity" for blindness.

The truth is, everyone is being marched into the New World Order, and they're willingly going along, smiles on their faces, just like the people who were marched into the gas chambers at death camps thinking they were only taking a shower.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Oh really pal? How else would you do it? If you told people that their own government was responsible for 9/11, that the bankers have taken over the financial system, that corporations seek to control and dictate our lives, that we are all being watched 24/7, that our liberties are a distant dream, that wars are only used to take over regions for the good of the few, that our men are dying on battlefields to enrich governments, that our corporations--like pharmecuiticals and food corporations--are literally killing us....

WHO WOULD MARCH INTO THE NEW WORLD ORDER WILLINGLY?

Robots, that's who.

Oh, I see it's time to plug yourself in.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
There are groups of people in this world who accuse others of supposedly behaving as if they feel entitled while obviously feeling themselves and their peers entitled to decide such things.

These groups have always been here and always have been to a degree, the issue now is people who support what these groups do to others and the environment without regard to anything but their own gain when they are the ones doing the damage and accuse others of doing the damage.

In a way we are all responsible to fix these problems because those who do the destroying of everything, destroy and pollute and knock everything out of balance to acquire the things we buy from them.

Learn how we got here, how it is at least partially (totally) our fault, and require and use less to preserve the environment and everything else for future generations.

If an anything goes attitude were adopted, the world would be pretty much like it is.

There is no God or Jesus coming to save us.

We have to save ourselves and figure out some way to deal with everyone's needs to live in this world while we live, and leave the world a better place for those who live when we die.

I know not what I speak of.

I am not in a position to criticize as that is the realm of those who feel they are entitled to make these criticisms and decisions for others without consideration of anything but their gain or status over others.

Mankind is simply the stupidest member of the animal kingdom.

link   

We need the "new world order" to hurry the hell up.

Please describe your perception of the NWO. I think people might have varying ideas of what it will be like.
Thanks.

link   
a reply to: intrptr

BRICS is an alliance consisting of BRAZIL, RUSSIA, INDIA, CHINA AND SOUTH AFRICA.

They've created their own world development bank, with their own federal reserve and their own central banks and their own currency reserve.

This was their effort to get away from the western domination of our financial markets, and wrestle control of their own resources and financial structure.

Many say this is a way of thwarting the new world order.

Some believe they've merely joined in. Research it. It's an important development.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join