It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Trump will defeat Hillary

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: NowWhat

I have said before that if Hillary won the Democratic nomination, I would just not vote. But now, I am not so sure.

It it is Clinton V. Trump, it may force me to make a choice, not only voting but campaigning for Clinton.

But is that what 'they' wanted the entire time?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Oprah would not do that. Period.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I have said before that if Hillary won the Democratic nomination, I would just not vote. But now, I am not so sure.

It it is Clinton V. Trump, it may force me to make a choice, not only voting but campaigning for Clinton.

Yes. You will be forced to support Hillary.

Might as well embrace the madness now. We'll be blaming you when she gets elected anyway.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Oprah is directly responsible for Obama. She made him famous.

i hope she stays the hell out of politics.

Run with Trump...No way

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Might as well embrace the madness now. We'll be blaming you when she gets elected anyway.

I know I will be blamed LOL

You will never be able to blame me if it;s trump though!

edit on 10-12-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Trump is ahead in the polls currently but has he peaked to soon? With still over a year to go: Campaigns are marathons, not sprints. Notice how the experienced politicians are hanging back waiting for all the newbees to tear each other apart, expend a lot of energy on basically non issues. In a year the landscape will have changed so drastically all the funds and energy spent on the early campaign will have been wasted.

At least Trump is addressing some issues instead of relying on the "im not Obama" strategy. It's going to take someone with real "grit" to be able to maintain the pace he has set. I don't think he can do it. I can see the toll it's taking on him in his eyes. High blood pressure... Burn out.....?

My prediction is that T. will drop out soon, on advice of his personal physician.
edit on 10-12-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Maybe Trump will be Clinton's VP.......

remember, he was a big supporter of hers when she was in NY.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Trump is ahead in the polls currently but has he peaked to soon? With still over a year to go: Campaigns are marathons, not sprints. Notice how the experienced politicians are hanging back waiting for all the newbees to tear each other apart, expend a lot of energy on basically non issues. In a year the landscape will have changed so drastically all the funds and energy spent on the early campaign will have been wasted.

At least Trump is addressing some issues instead of relying on the "im not Obama" strategy. It's going to take someone with real "grit" to be able to maintain the pace he has set. I don't think he can do it. I can see the toll it's taking on him in his eyes. High blood pressure... Burn out.....?

My prediction is that T. will drop out soon, on advice of his personal physician.

He keeps saying people don't have the energy to be President.

Maybe he can't take it. I mean he is taking on the whole friggin world.

I see a toll on him already. He doesn't need to be President.

They just want to be able to say look how hard Jeb worked for your vote.

Or, the Master Bill Clinton is behind this. It would be brilliant.

I almost hope Trump is a Clinton plant...

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I know I will be blamed LOL

You will never be able to blame me if it;s trump though!

ha!

That's why I may not even vote. Haven't decided yet. Still like Carson, but who knows.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: NowWhat
Just had a flash of insanity and thought I'd jot it down as a chiseled-in-stone prediction.

Trump is going to end up winning the Presidency.

I agree with you.
It's insanity.
Keep with the long-shots, though, and eventually you'll win a buck, but the 'spike' won't make you a Prophet! *__-

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I don't believe USA people are so blind and choose Trump as a president. He have some real mental problems in my POV. I watched him and his BS told in last month, and really - he is nuts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join