It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are SO Screwed!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
You are talking about being screwed. The future that is coming will destroy everything that is already screwed up! Watch this, you may not believe it ,but it is true; the seed will be planted and when the time comes, you will remember this:

This video is a complilation of several sources of information. It provides the latest warning about what is coming soon. Esu requested we hit every forum you can get on with material about the upcoming evacuation–what we wish to post in our own words. When the sun doesn’t set, the magnetic reversal will begin and the planet will be evacuated by fleet.

Links in video:

IMPORTANT LINKS

MORE DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT PLANETARY EVACUATION
abundanthope.net...

MORE DETAILED INFORMATION ON MAGNETIC REVERSAL
abundanthope.net...

CANDACE ANSWERS QUESTIONS ON EVACUATION: discussion thread
www.abundanthope.net...

HOW EVACUATION WORKS: MORE INFORMATION ON EVACUATION
www.abundanthope.net...

SERAPHIN ANSWERS YOUR QUESTIONS HERE: thread by Rosie on TIU forum
www.abundanthope.net...

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: tava6655

What the hell was that??? The ship's are coming to evacuate the planet ? Are you actually serious ? Why are people so damn gullible.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
I have 3k in debt and 56 bucks for the rest of the month, cant wait for this to happen

I'm in the same boat dude. Just spent 70 hours a week walking 4 miles to work to save money for a vehicle for the past three months so I can get a job working in carpentry.

I just spent all my money on the car and now I'm starting a new job that pays 4$ more an hour doing flooring and I'm praying to god it's a good crew and it works out.

If this job doesn't work I'll be living in my car for a while until I get something else.

Really risking it.

<< 1  2   >>

join