It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time lurker, new member. Thanks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Hello all!
Just wanted to say hi , I been stopping here daily for quite a while and really enjoy the range of topics and opinions. I was first turned onto this site by Joe and his Next Level Bull # series. Great stuff man, keep up the good work!

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ApparentlyStupid

Welcome! Always nice meeting a new member - looking forward to seeing you around on the forums.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Not so stupid, apparently.

Welcome to the boards…

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

IRL I catch grief for encouraging my friends to get involved in politics and society in general, and I'm willing to be wrong when i have an opinion. Nobody's perfect. A little poking fun at the self never hurt anyone.
Thanks for the friendly greetings. See y'all around the forums.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Hello and welcome.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Hiya! I've noticed a lot of self-admitted, long-time lurkers have been registering lately. I don't know if that is usual for ATS or a recent trend because I haven't been here very long myself. I wasn't a lurker but knew of this website many years ago and occasionally followed a link here.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

My title was a play on listening to various talk radio shows, it's very common to hear a caller say "Long time listener, first time caller."
I would guess, if it is a recent trend, it could have something to do with the rising amount of crazy we see around us and on the news these days. Eventually ya gotta speak up. Who knows, one day I(or you or anyone) might accidentally say something smart, turn some heads and make a difference.

Thanks again for the warm welcome ATS

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ApparentlyStupid
a reply to: tweetie

My title was a play on listening to various talk radio shows, it's very common to hear a caller say "Long time listener, first time caller."
I would guess, if it is a recent trend, it could have something to do with the rising amount of crazy we see around us and on the news these days. Eventually ya gotta speak up. Who knows, one day I(or you or anyone) might accidentally say something smart, turn some heads and make a difference.

Thanks again for the warm welcome ATS

I've heard many callers say that on radio shows, too.

I think the crazy level is about the pop the thermometer!

top topics

join