It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pizza joint hold-up/Murder in Akron, Ohio w/video. Does the shooter look like BM to Y'all?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Greetings-

I was on another site and saw this thread re: this robbery/murder at a pizza parlor in Akron, Ohio. The shooter in this video does NOT look like a Black Male to Me, looks to be a Female. The skin that is exposed by the eyes (brow area) looks to be way lighter than Black and being a retired cop who has seen 100s of grainy, crappy surveillance tapes I surely wouldn't get enough info from this tape released by the Akron PD to list as "Black Male"..

What do You think? I know it reads "...and possibly a female..."

Also the Victim has a Mid-East type name so does that play into it?

www.wkyc.com...

namaste

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

youre right from the video alone its yoo hard ti tell. they must have been going off of the victims description. nothings telling me its not some skinny light skinned black male though. would help if there was sound but being a security tape i guess it doesnt record sound.
edit on 10-12-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Definitely looks female. Skin color is too hard to determine from the video, could be White, Hispanic, Latino or light skinned Black or bi-racial.

I'm a little surprised that you're a retired cop, I don't think robberies generally have much to do with the ethnicity or religion of the person being robbed.

It's sad the young man was robbed of his life.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Just a couple of things, First off; this is a tragedy, a senseless execution, although the victim complied....

The shooter had a swagger gate and at one point in the vid, it looked as if there was longer blonde hair on the back of the shooters head. Secondly, notice how the shooter has trigger recognition during the hold up, also setting the weapon down on its side prior to receiving the cash; the shooter constantly moved the weapon w/the subject at all times....

I cannot surmise due to the low quality the skin color or gender of the shooter- I will add, I am curious the names of the other victims (with all of the hate in the past weeks)

Sad, sad and so young

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

It plainly says in the article they believe one may be female. The person in the video is a woman. Look at the hips, buttocks, legs and if you notice, when "she" turns slightly, you see roundness in the chest.

Though the suspects are described as black males, ages 16-25 years old wearing all black and ski masks, police say one suspect may be a female.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Looks like an ISIS member.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I'll go with female.

Things like this are why I will never just go along with a robbery. I carry and in a situation like this, I'm going for it. The guy cooperated and was still shot and killed.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Nah, if you can't figure out the identity of the perp, then it must be assumed to be a right wing radical Republican white racist.

No need to make this complicated.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
It could be a bonnie and clyde type group and now they've killed someone i'm sure they've moved well out of the area, but to kill a kid for the money from a pizza till is pretty low even for most nasty people so i hope they're found and put away for a very long stretch

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I'm guessing they have more info than just this tape. I guess what really struck Me was I read the Suspect info and trying to surmise how they got "Black Male" . I was taught that unless You were certain of the description then it is "Unk." until further updates, this then doesn't screw up responding officers and especially if a perimeter is set up.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I lived in Akron for 7 years and my family has been there longer. This is a dangerous city and it is completely overflowing with thugs of all colors. Welfare and section 8 housing in every corner of the city . The master plan is working perfectly for them unfortunately for the Akronites.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Surprised? I broke My back and neck during a search warrant, although in today's climate, a part of Me is glad that I am retired. With the "stinkers" in today's society I maybe would have picked up My very first Citizen's Complaint, but My "jacket" is 'clean'..

One of My last cases was very similar but at a paint store where the wife had Her new boyfriend rob/kill Her husband, so it is sometimes best not to rush to a conclusion. Now was the victim shot due to His ethnicity? I don't know but it can't be ruled out until more is known about the victim more than a Google search.

top topics

join