It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I may have seen two aliens posing as humans

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: agateaque
Time travelers ?

Huzzah! I now nominate this thread for "Most Entertaining Thread of the Week." It's no "Nazi Dinosaurs vs. The Flying Saucers," but it's getting there.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Should of made a hand gesture in a Z and yelled "Zoltan"

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Cern may have opened up a brief window into a parallel universe. They are temporarily trapped here. Maybe they were from that floating city hovering over China. You should have tried to communicate with them telepathically. In UFO lore if they are facing you, turn your left temple toward them and ask them a question telepathically. If they respond...

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

edit on 10-12-2015 by TamtammyMacx because: double posted

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

HOW did they know about of the concept of bagging items...and what items were what?

Jeez, my apologies. I didn't remember reading that part. If that is the case, you're right - they can't be bagging things and not expect to pay. What the h e doublehockeystick would they be bagging in the Pleiades or such?....

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

It was just a bag of food, and they didnt leave running like they were stealing on purpose nor look like they were busted when they girl called them.

Do you mean a grocery bag that they would have had to pack at the counter?
edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: andre18

I think you might need to take a break from ATS.

'at this point I considered they could be aliens' - just LOL!!

More than likely they were just out of it. Drunk or drugs, if they forgot to go through the check out.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Seems more likely they were either stoned, and thus forgot, or were trying to steal, got caught, and acted confused to avoid trouble. The looking around outside would fit that as well, as they could have been looking to see if police had been called.

Suspicious behavior, sure, but alien?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Their could be many anomalies, but now and again something makes you think. M.I.B come to mind their have been many creditable stories, where they couldn't quite fit in, but perhaps they have got their act together . Or they could have been testing humanoid robots. I bet they are more advanced than we are led to realise. Surrogates would be a sure fire way to go to where its to dangerous for bio. humans.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Yet all we have here, in the description, is some people trying to steal and acting suspicious. I don't see that as enough to call out "aliens" myself. Someone unable to use a fork, or not knowing anything they should know, or out of place clothing, cars, etc, sure. But this?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   
OMG this is the most important bit of evidence for the UFO/alien believing community.
So obvious they are aliens...did you follow them OP? take one hostage? tie him up? demand to know why they are here? If not maybe next time.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: agateaque
Time travelers ?

Huzzah! I now nominate this thread for "Most Entertaining Thread of the Week." It's no "Nazi Dinosaurs vs. The Flying Saucers," but it's getting there.
My childhood. I used to love Tintin, I remember this one fondly

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
They ate some mushrooms and were seeing the world with new eyes.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

What you saw are an alien race called "stoners."

lol

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Or high on drugs.

Obviously aliens is the most logical reason.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   
yeah dude. aliens... for sure aliens. call the government and keep your doors locked.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I would have walked up and said hello. why not?

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Maybe they were broke and tried to get out of there? I'm sure if aliens posed as a human they wouldn't be white, they would look Middle Eastern maybe?

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Definately time warped to the future, terrified of what they saw the world had become, then upon jumping back into their Delorian adjusted the time in order to Save the World from the horrendous mess it's become.

OR

You're correct in your assumptions and they're just Mars lovin Aliens.

edit on 12/15/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join