It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life in Occupied Palestine: Eyewitness Stories & Photos

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
So has everyone watched the video or is it just as I knew it would be, some pro Israeli coming in to totally derail the thread and demonize all Palestinians?

Hey Dashen, did you or did you not watch the video? I believe this is my 3rd time asking you this question.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I feel my posts in the thread adequately answer why the Palestinians are in their current predicament.
the video uses pictures out of context to pull emotional heartstrings, as i was accused of earlier. and the end of the video asks people to join in on the cause and gives several outlets to organize. probably against t&c
edit on 10-12-2015 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

i would also like to note the videos mention of the israeli occupation of the palestinians. in the west bank.

Before the Six Day War "The West Bank" was called JORDAN
and "The Gaza Strip" was called EGYPT.

Can you people deal with that?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This map says it all really. I cannot understand how the rest of the world allowed this to take place.

edit on 10-12-2015 by deliberator because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: deliberator
This map says it all really. I cannot under how the rest of the world allowed this to take place.

Excuse me sir?
that map should say british mandate of palestine.
as if the palestinians were ever a sovereign people

also it was a deserted wasteland until the jews began improving the country which was 95% desert and swamp at the time.
Reclaiming the Israeli deserts

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

You have no ground to assume what's in the video if you haven't watched it. You're perspective is noted but this thread is about this video so either watch it and continue to post or its time to say goodbye.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

i watched it. her eyebrows furiously twitching, smiling wryly throughout.
How to Spot a Liar
did it win any Pallywood oscars?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

originally posted by: deliberator
This map says it all really. I cannot under how the rest of the world allowed this to take place.

Excuse me sir?
that map should say british mandate of palestine.
[/url]

If I'm not mistaken, that map indicates what happened after the UN resolution was enacted and replaced the British Mandate.

as if the palestinians were ever a sovereign people

Could you expand on that?

also it was a deserted wasteland until the jews began improving the country which was 95% desert and swamp at the time.

That's irrelevant. If you took over my land and home by force and just so happened to take better care of the lawn, does that mean a court of law would not find you guilty of trespassing and theft?

Of course not.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

What a predictable response. Well, I'm of the opinion you no longer have anything else to add to this thread, except derailment, and I will be ignoring any future posts of yours. Thanks for all your input.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

What a predictable response. Well, I'm of the opinion you no longer have anything else to add to this thread, except derailment, and I will be ignoring any future posts of yours. Thanks for all your input.

you post a fraudulent and skewed video, i provide facts and more fact to put your claims in their proper context.
you ignore them.
i provide yet more facts.
you ignore them some more.
I fact the heck out of this thread, and you go full ostrich.
i am not surprised.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

So your logic would state that all counties that formed following the collapse of the Ottoman empire are not sovereign states.

The San Remo Conference did in fact have a clause for protecting the rights of the non-Jewish communities.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: deliberator

they are, if they accepted the terms.
Iraq should have been three countries. The Kurds were a Sovereign nation at some point in history.
Gaza was within egyptian borders, west bank within jordanian. There never ever was a palestinian state. ever.
ever.
ever.
it was an offer made to appease everyone.
the arabs (egypt, Lebanon, Jordan) declined the offer of a palestinian state in 1947-8 and chose to instead try and kill all the jews.
didnt work out well for them and they lost land.
they tried several more times over the next few decades with similar results.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

S&F. I watched the video and she presents a very convincing argument that it has more to do with control than security. If this video had been done by a Palestinian it would be open to the biased argument, thankfully it is not.

Pursuing this argument with you will detract from the OPs thread.
edit on 10-12-2015 by deliberator because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

care to discuss the fraudulent map she uses to describe israels borders from 1946 to present?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The fact that you state the map is 'fraudulent' shows you to have rigid views which are impervious to rational discussion.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

The facts are pretty rigid.
There was never a nation called Palestine that was ruled by Palestinians.
Before the Six Day War the so-called Palestinians at best identified with their city .
There was no such thing as Palestinians.
No such thing.
understand this please.
There were fellaheen (poor bedouins and subsistence farmers) who lived in small clans in little villages spread through the land.
And rich ottoman landlords who owned all the land and sold it off.
The poor farmers generally got the shaft .
by the time 1940 rolled around Jews already owned a lot of the land of Jerusalem and improved many desert and swampy areas.
The Arabs were more than happy to sell it because they thought the land was useless.
lo and behold it became fruitful for the first time in thousands of years and they had serious sellers remorse.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jordan River
The sweet irony is that those Palestines, even though arab have jewish blood inside of them. A fraction. Even the converted islamic men have jewish blood.
Its like brother vs brother.

Whats funny is Jews being seen as occupiers when around half a million of them lived in the area before"israel" was recreated already.

Here is a link disputing the lie abou tmost jews being from europe i found.

most jews not from europe

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Who cares, their was never, ever, ever a Jewish State either.

Ever.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Repeating the same lies over and over again about how the land was reclaimed and both desert AND swampy at the same time is a classic.

And is complete balderdash, the land has still hardly changed at all, the "reclaiming" is only ownership.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Please refute any of my links with factual information

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join