It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It’s the American Society

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Trump and the Islam topic is not the problem….Its Americas problem with violence

Let me ask this?

How many mass murders since the Dylan Roof church slaughter?

I lost count myself

Jihadi violence

It’s in America that all this started through the 911, remember… and before that through their meddling in Afghanistan in the 70’s during the cold war when they started their radicalization of the simple minded religious bigots in Afghanistan just so they could sick those savages on the Russians…that worked too well.

They put massive psychological operations through the CIA psychologists on pre-modern barbaric religious sectarian Muslims in Afghanistan and there started the world’s relationship with radical Islam…

That created Osama Bin Laden who got mad at America and Saudi when they didn’t get his Mujahidin fighters, who had fought against the Russians in Afghanistan, to fight in the 1992 war to fight Saddam in Kuwait.

Osama got angry and then this psychologically crippled rich boy over that started Al Qaeda just to get back at America and his ex-Saudi countrymen…then

Remember 911?

And many believe that was a false flag

That was the second watershed event to precipitate the jihadi murder phenomenon

That’s right I’m blaming America

Who else is there to blame?

I would say Wahhabism from Americas ally Saudi Arabia

The pre-modern sectarian murderous sect that came out of 18th century Arabia
What did they do? They did exactly what ISIS is doing now.

That’s where ISIS got their methodology from.

Of course this has nothing to do directly with Americas love and romance with violence that came in being long before this Jihadi problem

Before 2001 there was little Jihadi violence in America

And before the 70’s was NOTHING. That’s right…nil! It was unheard of!

American Killers and Crime

But there still was a massive amount of serial killers running around America in the 100’s most all white men, btw, murdering woman by the 10’s

If Trump were around at the time maybe he would suggest we register white males.

Also the spree killing started in the 60’s when a young white guy in Texas got a rifle and shot to death about 20 people on a Texas campus.

Since then there has been thousands of spree killing episodes in America

Thousands of serial killers

Finally of course we have to look at the street crime in America, mainly in the hood, or black communities.

Thousands of gang murders there and also from the organized crime empire in America typified by not only Italian gangsters but also we have organized crime of Russians, Nigerians, Japanese, Mexicans, and many more.

The bottom line is America was born in violence, maintained its power in violence, and has inherited violence unlike any society or civilization known to the gods, angels, man, and Jinn.

Solution:

Probably send all the men to an abandoned island until, as Trump would say, we figure out what is wrong with the male species since the vast majority of violence is perpetuated by MEN

Mild mannered, decent fellows like myself would be allowed to stay with the woman, of course

Mod Note: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

edit on 9-12-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/9/2015 by eriktheawful because: Edit Title and add mod note.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I would not say stupid but certainly programed and conditioned.
edit on 9-12-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” ~George Carlin

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I'm sure there are some women in the US that would rather you send ALL the men to their own massive island....I imagine many wouldn't mind at least a couple weeks of vacation from them.
edit on 9-12-2015 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

before 2001 there was no jihadist violence?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Thanks Laci.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

before 2001 there was no jihadist violence?

Hhhmmmm.... I seem to remember that years before 9/11 some folks almost succeeded in taking down one of the Twin Towers via truck bomb.

I also remember a fella named Klinghoffer that was wheelchair bound and some folks, after killing him, tossed his body off of a cruise ship.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   

So because American culture is already violent we should keep our doors open wide, stupidly allowing more violence to waltz into the country? SMH
Man, I don't see that solving much to the satisfaction of the American side of the issue.

new topics

top topics

join