It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White house votes a bill to scrutinize travel to 38 countries without a visa.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
You are apparently aware of that bill by now. www.usatoday.com...
But here is some EU news as well, or at least from my country. Keri visited my country most recently and he demanded a new form of ID's (for us) with a chip implanted and biometric data installed.

Now the government says, they try to fix / create these new ID's... Ok so far, but they didn't ask us and people here already rioting and denying. We do not accept any IDs with chips and we apparently don't even care traveling into USA.

Everything comes in time, during the capital controls (they didn't lift them yet), who they also promote plastic money as well, without cash. You don't want to know people comments about it, but they getting ready to resist and decline.

link

link

I hope I selected the correct thread and bellow is the 38 countries.

Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Chile, The Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary,
Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal,
Republic of Malta, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom.

PS:
You may all say "Christians", but for my country it is not only Christians! It is also those who believe or devoted in democracy, it is those who also believe in our arcaic beliefs. And you may know that the prophecy about the chip under the skin (the id is the precursor) belongs to my race. Its not biblical or from any jewish. This prophecy originates from the first Sybbila around 6000-5000bc and its a starting point for the return of our GODS

She said : At the time that countries will start forcing a grain of rice under the skin and it will be used as official documents, then the gods will return. It was taken later on - transformed and presented into bible as you know it. So either ways, we dont follow any leads by anybody. We are devoted to our cause. This country is the center of the SUN, if it falls, it will be the last.
edit on 9-12-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

join